• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/13/2008 - GIGABITS - All I want for Xmas is Another Melee

S0FT

Smash Ace
I heard Soft was going to this, GET PUMPED.

Seriously though, all floridans better come, if im driving all the way down there!

Pritch

Smash Lord
Man. I'm torn. On the one hand, this is gonna be badass. On the other hand, mtg worlds is on the same dates, and it's in memphis, which is pretty within reach for me AND lets me play melee with spaceballs and etc during downtime. Lots of alternative badassery competing with gigs.

That and whichever one I do (if either) I have to juggle school schedules and etc to make either work.

But you might see me at this, we'll see.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Pritch, In all seriousness

**** gigs if you can go to MTG worlds. Its the best ever.

If you can't though, come here.
Oh, I totally agree with you. But see, the problem is that there's a certain baseline amount of testing I'd want to do if I were going to go to worlds, because if I'm going to drop a bunch of cash on transportation, tournament entry fees, and cards, I'd prefer to come prepared. And I don't know if I can cram testing for standard, extended, and legacy in with finals and catching up on classes. Plus the fact that I'd need to pick up cards, organize carpools and such (since I always end up the one doing that), reschedule a final that conflicts with it, and it starts looking a bit ridiculous.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Oh, I totally agree with you. But see, the problem is that there's a certain baseline amount of testing I'd want to do if I were going to go to worlds, because if I'm going to drop a bunch of cash on transportation, tournament entry fees, and cards, I'd prefer to come prepared. And I don't know if I can cram testing for standard, extended, and legacy in with finals and catching up on classes. Plus the fact that I'd need to pick up cards, organize carpools and such (since I always end up the one doing that), reschedule a final that conflicts with it, and it starts looking a bit ridiculous.
Hmm. Sounds like you've got a lot on your hands then.

As far as testing for all of those formats, just stick with one, like extended(that'd be my choice anyways).

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Wait, the filter doesn't censor balls does it?
I mean, it's not exclusively an inappropriate word.

Just like the censor doesn't catch compound forms of *** (excepting *******), such as
class
brass
assassinate
asshat
assmonger
and so on...

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I almost definitely can go to this. Exarch, everybody needs a Jigglypuff on their team. Whaddya say?

Raistlin

Smash Lord
But Patrick?!?!?!?! Wut about me?!?!?!:(:laugh:

I can go to this. Can't wait for florida to destroy Inui.
I've never teamed with Exarch! He'll probably find someone less scrubby anyway, and then you and I can ****.

BTW.... Rohins is coming to this? I'll have to force Josh to go.

HiIH

Smash Lord
Tentative /in for Albany.

Which means me and two other people. Maybe Dogysamich as well(Maybe). Maybe TheAlphaGundam (we haven't asked Alpha yet <.<)

Top Bottom