• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/15 Free NSU SSBM Tournament 1v1 and 2v2!! Prizes Confirmed! Partial Results up!!

Ares.

Smash Journeyman
Ares, I'm not making you any promises as far as our crew goes, but if you want you can play me in a set sometime beforehand and I'll let you know.

(This goes for anyone else interested in being our number 5 man)
Ill try and get there early then :p

Update 12/11!!

Problem solved!

The parent/guardian issue has been solve also to the way it originally was. So no parents or guardians are needed. All you guys still need the consent forms and it will be still anyone under 18.

The location will be in the second floor of the University Center. So the location is the same, but instead of the Flight Deck in the first floor, the event will be at the second floor.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.
woop awesome. I still want to be adopted by you though...:p

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I guess >_> $2

(though i really don't like MM, since i do have a a thing against gambling)

In before "wow you are a *****/other ******** comments"
Well, it you don't feel comfortable you don't have to, it's fine by me.

JFizzle

Smash Apprentice
Honors:

What time will you be leaving to the school? That way I could follow you (so I don't have to worry about directions) and so I can help you move the TVs. I'm sill 50/50 on my TV though.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
JFizzle

I'll be leaving around between 10:00-10:30am (9:45 at the earliest) so I could pick up Lee, Gangsta, and Gangsta's friend if they don't have a ride, and they're along the way too. I told the HPD library that I'll be there at 11:30 to pick up the tvs. I'll check my pm if I still have your cell, if not, I'll pm you for it.

Also, when is your final exam? I'm done by tonight on wednesday and I'm thinking of smashing with Lee, gangsta, and his friend on thursday or friday night if there is time.

To all:

Also, the east entrance that leads directly to the free parking of the University is closed due to construction. The easiest way of getting to the free parking is to enter 30th street and enter the library entrance. From there, you immediately make a left and follow the road to the parking at the mailman building. If you miss it after entering, just continue straight going around the roundabout or drop off zone and make a right at the intersection before going back on 30th street (or Abe Fischler).

http://www.nova.edu/facilities/shuttle.html

Here is the map, the detour will be at the north entrance if you want to get to the free parking.

Vote 5-3 in favor for 25 dollars to 1st and 2nd right now.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
Nick: You're sure about cesar not coming? He posted earlier asking for either you or seibrik to give him a ride.

sorry for double post

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
D@mn so thats it? Theres only 1 crew that wants to take these BCC scrubs money? Come on now I know there are other crews out there. What is it u guys don't like to win free money? Man up and play.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
There aren't that many crews in S. Fl anymore, unless Doodah is able to convince Tipman, NPB-mike, and 1-up to come with him and logikz and smash again, and if Neilson, Jit, El zorro and my brother (if I convince him) comes to represent KOTS, or we could make one on the spot at the tournament.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Actually, Cesar is coming. Last minute thing, and the car's going to be cramped and all. Fun times.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
Update!! Dec 12

I suppose this may be one of the last updates. The 2 gift certificates goes to the purchase of anything in Gamestop.

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
Anyone care to MM me? ill be doing 1-2 dollar MM

if ur looking for me at the tourney ill be wearing my orange/black TMNT backpack

Honors

Smash Journeyman
Animal Control: If you find the time, it will active from 1-7. Just come for some matches if you can't come for the tournament.

ShoTTa

Smash Cadet
Add me to the Attendance roster. - ShoTTa
I will try my best to make it.

P.S.
- And I see people may need help setting up, so depending on the time that Coselm and I make it, I guess I'm free to help out with anything.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Shotta, right now it is Lee, Gangsta, and Gangsta's friend helping me, but we'll be moving 3 tvs from one building to the next. So the more help the better so that we could make sure the tvs make it in one piece.

To everyone: My cell is on the first post. Give me a call for anything.

Ares.

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Shotta, right now it is Lee, Gangsta, and Gangsta's friend helping me, but we'll be moving 3 tvs from one building to the next. So the more help the better so that we could make sure the tvs make it in one piece.

To everyone: My cell is on the first post. Give me a call for anything.
2 MORE DAYS OMFGOMFGOMFGWTFWTFOMFGOMFGWTFGTFO

:l

Honors

Smash Journeyman
I've been checking the weather, it says that it will most likely rain, so, if anything, I'll try to find plastic covering for it when we bring it, but if you could bring some covering also, that will be great. (I'll see if I could put in a work-order so that the the staff could bring it. If they are able to handle it, then I'll notify you.)

So if you guys want to help with bringing the tvs. come at 11:00-11:15 and give me a call.

If you are helping with set-up, come around 12-12:15 and give me a call.

If you just want to just get there early just to smash early, then coming at set-up time is the best time to come, but notify me.

Now for actual tournament:

It will start on time.

If you are late, call me and I will pick out a number for you and your partner.

At the time of your calling to the tv station you are not present, the match will be postpone as last in that row (say quarterfinals, you're the first group to be called, then it'll be the last match).

Now if you still aren't present when you are called even after all the matches have finished, then you will be disqualified and sent to Loser's bracket.

The same process is repeated in loser's and if it happens again, then it is a disqualification and elimination from the tournament.

Top Bottom