• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/15 Free NSU SSBM Tournament 1v1 and 2v2!! Prizes Confirmed! Partial Results up!!

Ryusiodo

Smash Apprentice
Going offline.

@Beta: I'd like to have some rematches with you Yoshi. As if we haven't played that match up too much. Go Yoshi! Go Yoshi! Go Yoshi! Go Yoshi!

@Raven+Knif: Hope you guys make it. Can't wait to play your Doc/Fox respectively.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
So.... if i come... im coming late, like, 4:30, 5ish....

Honors, any chance u'd still be able to squeeze me in for singles? if not i'd understand, but i'd rly like a shot at this if it doesn't mess up the flow of the tourny too bad.

If you can't hold a spot for me, you owe me a money match vs my jiggs. Just to be fair :)

Honors

Smash Journeyman
Coselm: Anything helps, we could add that as the tv to use while the tournament is running. Thanks!

edit: I realized I have no red shirt, so I'm putting a green shirt. Seee you all there!

Coselm

Smash Ace
Hey this is Cody to all the people that met me at the tourny. If anyone wants to smash again with me and some of my friends, just pm me i guess.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
First, I have to say, if anybody has an extra silver controller...It's mine...And I'd like it back...if you took it and aren't goign to give it back, I hope you die...moving on.

Shoutouts:
ESAM: Wtf my brother got first? Good ish son!
Chops: Good ish on seconds. Nice first set we had...Too bad you got your revenge in the second one...I should get some practice from you so I can beat you more often!
Guy I Bowser/Link ditto'd: Those were too fun...I don't think I ever learned your name...We gotta smash some time.
Honors: We never had matches man...Good tournament, next time I'll play some matches against you.
gangsta: You better pay me back for the food man! XD
Pookiez: Wtf at Nana/Popo on two different platforms using f-smash at the same time...Wall of Hammer? (WoH)
Umm...I'm kinda really tired, so I don't remember everybody...But, good matches to all.

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
Pretty good tournament. I thought it could've ran a little smoother, but hey what can I do.

Lambchops: Nice loser's finals matches. I enjoyed them. STOP SHOOTING LASERS! Haha.
Gino (Nafix): We need to step up our game.
ESAM: You have a really good samus. Too bad I couldn't compete with it.

I guess that's all for now.

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
good games every1. see the few of u guys that are going to gigs next week and the rest of u at doodah's. dont 4get come to my tournamnet everyone. its gona be loose.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
Well, hoped that everyone had fun. Sorry about the disorganization and confusion on the brackets. I'm still figuring out full results for singles since it got messed up, but here are the guaranteed placings for singles.

Grandmaster Winner Sasha (cause she mindgames like that) (51 entrants)
1. Esam
2. Lambchops
3. Ralph
4. Geno/Nafix
5. Seibrik
5. Nick Riddle
7. Lee
7. Logikz

Doubles (22 teams)

1. Space Animals
2. The Gators
3. PotBot
4. Left Nut
5. The Bros
5. Private C0cks
7. Smileman
7. Fighting Owls

I'll see if I get the rest up soon.

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
Well all I have to say is that im very proud of my crew...sorry for missing this i really would've enjoyed watching Esam vs Chops in the grand finals...its a shame that I couldn't..but anyways hope to see all of you again at Doodah's..I shall be in top shape for that tourney. Good stuff Eric!! I'm proud of you. And as for you Mr.Riddle i'm just ****ing amazed! Seibrik got owned!!!

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
Ralph- Fun winners finals. My pikachu OWNZ!!! Very close losers finals with you and chops, i thought you were gonna win.

Chops- Good finals set that was recorded. ^_^ Are you proud of me? Good stuff on winning teams.

Noucles- Good set, Brinstar is gay. Sry, i had to do what i had to do to win. Hate matches were fun.

Doodah- Princess Peach's castle piece of ****. Lol at you being "Disqualified" in teams because you went to get high.

Honors- Good **** beating Seibrik and almost beating Lambchops. Get the grand finals up soon plz.

NickRiddle- you should've won our set, yay for f-air. Lambchops got his revenge in the second set. Most improved smasher ever?

Seibrik- i don't really know what you did so all i can say is good on fifth.

Nafix- Either i haven't seen you in forever so i don't remember how fast you were or you got a LOT faster. You like.....3 stocked me in our fox dittoes. Never again. Good **** on fourth.

Chris's little brother- You beat andres, your older brother, and james in the tuornament placing. Very good.

I think thats it. Good tourney overall, loved the venue before the security guard rushed us out. Good tihng the grand finals was only one set. ESAM for power rankings?

Honors

Smash Journeyman
Full results for Doubles are up! I'll see if I could scan and put the brackets up later. If you guys can help me fill up the gaps in these brackets for teams, on who was on what team, will greatly be appreciated.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
thanks.

To everyone: Check to see if you accidently took an all black memory card. It belongs to jfizzle, so contact me when you get a chance.

Nafix

Smash Apprentice
I think Ralph and I were supposed to play Doodah and Logicz again before we played space animals but they got skipped instead.

BooBah

Smash Cadet
I would like it to be known that I made it all the way to the winners bracket match right before winners finals and I didn't get top 7?

WTF?

The only 3 people who placed higher than me on honors list was N Riddle CHops and Esam.

This free tournament was the biggest waste of time.

Next time, make a real losers bracket, not one where you just throw names where ever you want them.

Nafix

Smash Apprentice
Yea this tournament was pretty half *****. A new random person was handling the bracket every time I went to check it. It was a free tournament so I can't really complain. But at the same time, if you advertise and offer to host an event I would expect it to be run with some level of proficiency. It was a very nice venue though.

Top Bottom