• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/6 *P*L*U*R* Presents "Pres buttanz n` junck!"

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'd have figured it out when I played Mask.....dern it Ima go sulk lol.

Yes, please apply so you can finally beat me bro. I'm forcing myself not to miss L-cancels anymore, so all of our matches that you may win will be legit.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Naw, my parents debating between letting me go to C3, or paying $300 bucks to let me go to a youth group convention. Ironically, they paid the $300, even though our family is "low on money."

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Hey guys remember that time I spiked Karn twice before he died with DK while he was ROB in a doubles match.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I never see anything cool...

Wait, I saw you double spike Ali Rag. That was pretty hot.

Lol Kadaj, Toasty would never get hit by FIVE SPIKES.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Yeah we did garbage that first game. Second game we won. I think we could have won the 3rd game if we would have edgehogged Bill when we had the chance.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
PP it's entirely possible that Kadaj spiked me 5 times consecutively. But it's okay, I'm programmed to better handle such situations. My defenses have been upgraded. Ask Kadaj what thread he subscribed to after the last time we played...

Also:

Remember that time that Knorr's Snake fsmashed Karn when I was being held during Jubilee?
And in the same match, Karn shot Knorr's recovering Snake off of the cypher with a fully charged laser?

^_^

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
What thread did you subscibe to Kadaj bro?

Lol Toasty, I was trying to say how bad it was to get spiked that much anyway.

rhan

Smash Hero
Quick question...what do ya'll think the estimated turnout would be? I don't want me and a couple of friends to come down and there are only a handfull of people came. :)

Top Bottom