• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/6 *P*L*U*R* Presents "Pres buttanz n` junck!"

rhan

Smash Hero
Alright it's all good though. I'm pretty sure well come down anyway. It's just fun playing different people once in a while.

Plur we gotta team up in Melee more once I come! Double Pichu FTW! :D

rhan

Smash Hero
Everywhere has to include a touney I'm at bro. I wanna see how that Young Link is doin bro.
You'll see the Young Link player again at PB&J! Just be sure you get there. I can't wait 'til I can get this rematch goin'. This time it won't be easy! ;D

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dang, DH is fast lol. I was too busy replying to the social thread that 99% of NC doesn't use...

Sorry Rhan, I can't make it. Can you go to TO4? I'm actually trying to go to that!

rhan

Smash Hero
PP ain't gonna be @ PB&J, bro rhan.
Really??? I'm sad now.... :'(

Dark Hart be there and wear PP's tag and go Falco! At least then I get the pleasure of at least playing him in spirt... :)

Dang, DH is fast lol. I was too busy replying to the social thread that 99% of NC doesn't use...

Sorry Rhan, I can't make it. Can you go to TO4? I'm actually trying to go to that!
TO4? When and where? And is it just Melee just Brawl?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I know man, I wanted to rematch you too!

I'll teach Dark Hart some Falco stuff (if he doesn't already know it...), and get him to give you some great matches for me.

Make the matches epic bros.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
They have to be good matches. If you suck, then I suck, then the flow of the match and my remembrance ritual is effed up. Lol I don't know.

Melee is ftw.

I play some Brawl though. Moneys.

rhan

Smash Hero
I know man, I wanted to rematch you too!

I'll teach Dark Hart some Falco stuff (if he doesn't already know it...), and get him to give you some great matches for me.

Make the matches epic bros.
DO EET! And everyone knows every match with a Young Link is always epic! ;D jk

lol, that works rhan, but my Falco sucks against good Y. Link's.... oh well who gives a **** =P

about TO4, I'm trying too.
That's the spirt! Heck yeeeeeeeeesh!

Also I tried editing my last post but I was too slow (Blames dial up). Details about TO4 please? :)

I scrolled up. Melee only is my kind of tourney! :D

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lemme know if you can make it man. I'll get back to you on my likihood of making it brobro.

VA is obviously too good.

Lol Malk, it's funny, but it's messed up. What you said, not the thread....

rhan

Smash Hero
Lemme know if you can make it man. I'll get back to you on my likihood of making it brobro.

VA is obviously too good.
Lol alright. Can I get a thread so I can plan ahead of time. That's the only way my mom lets me out the house. :/

NC is obviously too great! NC <3

rhan

Smash Hero
It's sooo far... :(

Idk about making it this time around. I know no one willing to drive that far. If it was like Feb. I could make it for sure. I'll stride for the next one.

rhan

Smash Hero

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You'll be one of the first I notify bro.

Good shiz Kadaj. Will the NoVA people still come with you if Candy gets out of it?

Top Bottom