• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/6 *P*L*U*R* Presents "Pres buttanz n` junck!"

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Awesome Kadaj!

Malk, you know me. Same old athletic gear as always. I might just surprise you one of these days though...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If you want, I'll friendly you some and try to help you out as best as I can. I know you wanna get beast man, and I wanna help.

SoPo for sex tier.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I'll pay Rhan for his whoring if it means there is an exchange of cheesecake.........that way I can just go GTA on his a.ss, steal his cheesecake, and treat the sexual favors as profit...

oh wait we're talking about Rhan, not S-man...I couldn't hurt Rhan! [jkz bout S-Man, too...Ness just shakes his lil boy fists at him, is all...]

rhan

Smash Hero
I'll pay Rhan for his whoring if it means there is an exchange of cheesecake.........that way I can just go GTA on his a.ss, steal his cheesecake, and treat the sexual favors as profit...
Maybe I don't want cheesecake as bad as I thought.......I'm just gonna sit alone in the dark tonight, huddle up in the featal position, suck my thumb and never leave my house ever again... ._.

rhan

Smash Hero
One day I'll visit you with cheescake and Falco practice then Rhan. Toasty can't hurt us there.
SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME! Falco practice and cheesecake all in ONE DAY??? I think my life would be complete then. :D

Nice sig, rhan. <3
Lol Thanks. I really don't deserve cedit for it though. I just stole it from someone else on these boards...XD

IMO the Bro Love sig tops mine anyday.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
bumped

bc i want to have a fire hazzard of 40+ ppl in plur's appartment just like billfest #4

EDIT: I can bring a wii to this if you have open tv's y/n?

rhan

Smash Hero
Foxy needs to come.

Random Edit:

I remember who you are! I played in a few team matches with you at Jubilee. I was the Young Link player. *Avatar kinda gives it away*

You play Samus right?

rhan

Smash Hero
I wish I could dude.... :(

I might be able to if anyone from SoVA is driving up there but I doubt that. Plus if anyone is, I don't wanna seem like a bum just looking for a ride... :(

Top Bottom