• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/24 NSU Davie/Ft. Lauderdale, FL Tournament

Zatren6

Smash Apprentice
riot has a point, you never get to tournys. If you can't get a ride, just ask someone in the area to give one to you...
Yeah, I guess so...

And it's bugging me too that I can't get to any of these...I still practice though, so that's good.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
Update!!

Not sure if some of you have problems or not in getting the form. Check the website for the form.

http://www.nova.edu/avacs

If that doesn't work, e-mail me and I'll reply to you with the form.

It's dcevallo@nova.edu

Remember that if you come and don't have the parental consent form signed, I cannot allow you in. It is $5 for those under 18 years old, which will go to AVACS and SUB.

My cell is up on the first post also if you have any questions relating to the forms or even the tournament event.

If your coming with parents, let me know, cause I could have the forms at the event and your parents could sign it right at the event.

To Everyone:

Tournament is Tomorrow! Let me know if your coming and if your bringing a cube and smash. I'll be there by noon, so you could come that early to bring the cube also or just to be around. If you have any questions, use any of the above contacts. Just to let you know, I won't be able to answer my cell until after 1 pm.

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
honors, just to let you know the form says: " I understand that my child will be spending the night at the above facility beginning at approximately 9:00pm, June 9, 2006 and ending at approximately 10:00am, June 10, 2006."
is it supposed to be like that or did you just give me the wrong form?

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
I'm going all Ness this tourney.

Except against Shieks, Foxes, Falcos, Marths, Peachs, Falcons, Gannons and possibly Mario's.

Unless the above characters are being played by McScruff, cuz if thats the case, then it's Ness all the way.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
honors, just to let you know the form says: " I understand that my child will be spending the night at the above facility beginning at approximately 9:00pm, June 9, 2006 and ending at approximately 10:00am, June 10, 2006."
is it supposed to be like that or did you just give me the wrong form?
Fixing that right now

Do I have to fill out the address, because my parents don't feel comfortable with that.
I'll e-mail the director to see, but I'm pretty sure that you'll have to fill out the address part.

I sent the updated form to Foom, Linguini, and Mcsruff. If any need it e-mail me.

The form won't upload onto the website from the USB drive, it will be on the website tonight, since it needs to be uploaded from a stationary source for some reason.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
That sucks. Just for future reference, ask early for a ride, cause people here on smashboards are willing to give a ride, especially if your nearby.

Foom

Smash Cadet
Honors, I'm probably gonna end up callin you tommorrow because I will need to know how to get to the rosenthal building. I know where Nova is though. So you can most likely expect a call tommorrow.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
Update

Just letting you all know that the updated Parental Consent form for those who haven't got it is on the website.

Foom:

I haven't got a reply, but I assume that it is needed to filled.

Also, the map is on the first post. It is on College Ave which is the road near McFatter High and across from BCC and Nova High School.

To All:

I'll be in a Yellow Ecuadorian Jersey

Top Bottom