• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2.B.A. MASTER: The New PT Video Thread

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
I like the part where DSF grabbed your zard and did a massive dash backwards anticipating a back roll.

Good thing he doesn't know about snakes dthrow **** lol.
He does I told him after the very first game of the day. Me and him played on the same TV together for a few hours since I brought it to the tourney and it was my wii as well.

We played each other and then we MMed each other and then we team MMEd lots of people.

Toby.

Smash Master
He does I told him after the very first game of the day. Me and him played on the same TV together for a few hours since I brought it to the tourney and it was my wii as well.

We played each other and then we MMed each other and then we team MMEd lots of people.
It's even worse if he knows about it but still ran backwards.

Snake never has to even turn around once he dthrows zard.

:/

I enjoyed the match though.

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
why did you start ivy

i thought squirtle/char was the way to go
I was trying to taunt Hive basically. She knows PT very very well, and Her and I agree that Samus has the advantage on Ivy, so I was doing it to be a smartass essentially and to say I AM BETTER THAN you and I will start as Ivy.

It was all in good fun though, her and I just get really competitive with each other, but its friendly and in good sport.

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
fun vids to watch, both of you. You were getting ***** in the beginning haha When he shot a super missile + charged blast I actually screamed ha

T-block

B2B TST
Yeah it's just the stage tilt... the platform has to be moving away from you, as usual.

The move can be fairly small too...even the non-obvious tilts can be Baton Pass'd off of, as seen in the vid.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Good stuff Miles. Was that in tournament or a friendly?

Kantō

Smash Champion
im looking for a video showing charizards CG on ness. does anyone here have one? ive been searching youtube and cant seem to find one.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
your ivy rolls a lot and you need to mix in grabs when you are up close with squirtle

good ****, you did some **** stuff lol

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
WOW MAGIK GETTING OFF.

I actually rewatched it 3 times that Nair > Nair > UpAir for like 40%. <--Vid 1

EDIT1
@ 1:39 You had Up B penalty. You had plenty of time to get rid of that penalty via an empty short hop. You would have been able to shield other wise.

EDIT2
@ 1:24 in Vid 3
ROFL Holy SH*T that makes me think if we can replicate that into something legit? Either way he got ***** ROFL.

Kith

Smash Ace
Only two things that I can really suggest, because your videos are all very nice.

First, DI-ing with an Airdodge really isn't that great, and you should work on that. I know it's probably habit, but it will help you live longer if you DI with an aerial.

Second, and I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it before lol, but why so many D-throws? It just pains me to see that move gettin stale. You can get more damage with grab release to jabs. F-throw does more damage and sends them at a pretty good trajectory to gimp. It just seems that you have better options than D-throwing your opponent after grabs. Just my two cents :-).

P.S. LOL back-air to footstool death on RC

Top Bottom