• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 Good Gaming @ CSULB feat. something

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Judging from his posts, Chu seems real arrogant. I really do hope he gets butt****ed at this tournament.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
you chose Zhu over MacD?! (no offense Zhu). get ready to get double dsmash ***** by me and MacD, Chu.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
hahahaha yeah chu is gonna get ***** in teams now

especially if hugo and lucky go

HugS™

Smash Lord
Me and Lucky are winning teams regardless.

Chu knows he's already aiming for 2nd :)

Charoo

Smash Champion
there should be like 8-9 melee setup and 2 brawl setup from 2GG alone.

The reason it's both is because besides NSH, melee usually have less than 20 people =(

I wanna have melee only but gymnastic kids need at least 30ish people for me to use the room.

Until melee step it up and have 30ish attendance, there's going to be another event. Next one would be Melee & SSFIV though. Since I think next melee is May 8th

Still, bring setups and come on time guys! I dun feel like dqing people

GingerSlapz

Smash Rookie
YAY im going on saturday! someone with popularity should make a montage for this long beach smash scene, to maybe attract ppl. I hope sat will be fun for me and my friend

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
I'll be sure to make it. How many people are planning on going?

Anyone want to team with me?

D

Deleted member

money match me 5 dollars minimum anybody

if u want a HYPE one i'm down to do more than 5 but u have to be 'around my level'

D

Deleted member

how about

we just bet on the outcome of the match if we do play in bracket

lol

Top Bottom