• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 Good Gaming @ CSULB feat. something

HugS™

Smash Lord
I would offer to team with you Chu, but I am teaming with lucky, and I don't want him to think I don't wanna team with him because he dropped a spot on the rankings...

Cuz we almost always get 1st, and we **** as a team.

Zhu may be free, I'm not sure.
But as for the players that have no teammate yet, I vouch for our entire top 10, including MacD

Kira-

Smash Champion
Wait so this saturday is Melee and the next (25th) is when Chu comes? Is brawl on the 24th is that why?

D

Deleted member

I'm gunna come to this one I think (4/17)

this time I might actually pull off a decent win

MacD

Banned via Administration
chu won the grant to come for brawl on sat the 24th, but since he plays/***** at melee, why not allow the melee community to make use of him coming

so champ is being awesome and having a tourney for us on sunday

Charoo

Smash Champion
Wait so this saturday is Melee and the next (25th) is when Chu comes? Is brawl on the 24th is that why?
chu won the grant to come for brawl on sat the 24th, but since he plays/***** at melee, why not allow the melee community to make use of him coming

so champ is being awesome and having a tourney for us on sunday
what macd said. Especially the last sentence about me being awesome.

So eyah

4/17: melee + brawl (maybe)
4/24: brawl feat. chu
4/25: melee feat. chu

speaking of 2ggrant, who do u guys want for melee? Any ideas?

DJMirror

Smash Master
The Reason why i say HBK or JMan because I wanna See JMan vs Zhu (Epic Fox vs Falco) or JMan vs LuCKy (epic fox ditto) I wanna see HBK vs any of the top 10 PR

Kira-

Smash Champion
i wouldn't mind hbox at all

also wasn't shiz retired and then norcal brought him over? if anything that was MORE than great decision, i would imagine that Cactuar would be the same thing

joeplicate

Smash Master
shiz was semi-retired

more like he just has a real life but still goes to tournaments
2 or 3 weeks prior he went to a FL tournament and lost to hbox, and he talked like he was still active, so who knows

pc's getting back into shape for the next norcal one :):))):):):):):)
see him giving vanz the business

D

Deleted member

brawl + melee at same time is usually gay

maybe i'll still go though

Top Bottom