• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 Good Gaming @ CSULB feat. something

Charoo

Smash Champion
thanks for the tip alex

i was teching in place cause i was too lazy to mindgame haha

as for moving slow, it's me feeling clunky mostly. I can't move the way I want to anymore

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
I can get the lodge if you wanna move it to SD champ. I realize everything is kind of far and stuff, but at least we'll have a venue and we won't have to let everyone down.

MacD

Banned via Administration
if it's in SD i probalby won't go just because of work and i'd be showing up really late if i'm lucky and i don't wanna hold up the tourney

midwest house i guess would be fine if they aren't going to over charge venue fee

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
MacD we can just give your team a bye and start it at 12. as long as you're there by 12:30ish we should be fine

HugS™

Smash Lord
I could only make this with the assurance that it will end by 6 pm as the melee events usually do.

With a venue change i'm not sure if this is still possible. So i'm not sure if I could make it. Let us know champ

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
well from a text i got from champ he says he's still gonna have it at CSULB. i'm guessing we're going with the "run it anyways and hope for the best" option

MacD

Banned via Administration
sunday i'm probably going to have to work till 12, so if it isn't really close, i doubt i'd be able to make it by a reasonable time, and i'd wanna get home by a reasonable time, hw/morning class johns

but if it is at long beach i guess i'm good to go still

Charoo

Smash Champion
BRING SET UPS AND BE ON TIME[/SIZE][/B]

VI. SCHEDULE
10:00AM - Door Open + Registration Starts
11:30AM - Doubles Registration Closes, LATE FEE STARTS FOR DOUBLES
12:00PM - Doubles Bracket Starts
1:00PM - Singles Registration closes, LATE FEE STARTS FOR SINGLES
1:30PM - Singles Bracket Starts
7:30PM - Clean up and tourney ends
8:00 PM - Building closes and thanks for coming!!!

Charoo

Smash Champion
TOURNAMENT AT MIDWEST HOUSE!

17218 Grayland Ave
Cerritos, California 90703

Charoo

Smash Champion
I'm really really sorry for the late notice but my friend got in a dumb argument with the staff and cost us to lose the date on sunday.

PLEASE PARK AWAY FROM THE HOUSE! DO NOT PARK IN FRONT OF IT

So it's relocate at the midwest house. It's only 10min or less from CSULB

17218 Grayland Ave Cerritos, California 90703

Chu did pretty good for brawl. 4th in singles, 2nd in doubles, and 3rd in mid tier. Not bad.

Top Bottom