• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2nd BEST - Schedule Updated, Project M Info

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
so did beta lol, besides I play brawl. When it comes down to it all that matters is the W . I took 3 of the 4 events. How many did you get? <3

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Im technically taking money from your mom since she pays for all your ****. So that makes me feel worse cause shes such a grand lady.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Mana:

A.) You won't **** us, but you probably will get *****
B.) I really want to play you, especially since you flaked out on me hardcore over the summer
C.) We have no plans to come as of yet, but if Yaneev can convince us, maybe we'll show.
ya bro im a huge flaker get used to it im in demand hot commodity GIT AT

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
Im technically taking money from your mom since she pays for all your ****. So that makes me feel worse cause shes such a grand lady.
I can't believe I just got insulted by someone who actually uses 'grand' in a sentence, and isn't referring to money.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
I was referring to money, that's her name on the streets cause that's what she charges, between you and me its not worth it

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
Right now I think I'll run Project M for the side event. This will probably take place last, after Melee, and I doubt it'll get its own pools unless we have enough time at that point.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Everything I said in this thread
Yo Vibe I head you lost to a Yoshi....but wait a sec...didn't someone else beat it? Wait...was it Cura? Wait hold up...does that mean Cura's BETTER than you in every way? Or am I just confused.

Vibe get ****in RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED

Definitely coming to this! Jesiah let me get at that Marth this time, in friendlies at least ahha. I watched your G6 vids and realized that I never actually played against it...all Tuna gets are gay sheik dittos from you :(

PS: Mana I'm gonna empty my *** all over you. Seriously though, come to this :D

Sharky

Smash Master
Yo Vibe I head you lost to a Yoshi....but wait a sec...didn't someone else beat it? Wait...was it Cura? Wait hold up...does that mean Cura's BETTER than you in every way? Or am I just confused.

Vibe get ****in RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED

Definitely coming to this! Jesiah let me get at that Marth this time, in friendlies at least ahha. I watched your G6 vids and realized that I never actually played against it...all Tuna gets are gay sheik dittos from you :(

PS: Mana I'm gonna empty my *** all over you. Seriously though, come to this :D
You're terrible at **** talking. Worse than I am.
you both lost to yoshi XD

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
It's definitely tough to poop talk with my speaking style. Wait, that's how you say it, right? Poop talk? Or is it diarrhea talk...? Dookie talk? Damn that doesn't sound right either, I must be missing something

VIBE

GET

****IN
GAPED BY OTG??????????????????????????????????///

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Yo I might come to this depending on when I come back from break. Seeing as the two people I would have asked to team with me are teaming with each other, anyone else wanna team? 1337?

Right now I think I'll run Project M for the side event.
This^
This will probably take place last, after Melee
Not this, cause I'll have to catch a bus back to campus and they dont run that late

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
I could start it between Brawl and Melee so that more people are around for it. I don't plan on delaying anything much at all though, so I could also put it even more on the side while Melee doubles is going on.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
I could start it between Brawl and Melee so that more people are around for it. I don't plan on delaying anything much at all though, so I could also put it even more on the side while Melee doubles is going on.
^This
@CJT: Ask Alt for a ride back home.
I dont wanna be that guy again, I felt like an *** at the last one. Plus, I'm not gonna sit through the entire melee tourney just for proj M.

doommachine15

Smash Ace
Yo I might come to this depending on when I come back from break. Seeing as the two people I would have asked to team with me are teaming with each other, anyone else wanna team? 1337?

This^

Not this, cause I'll have to catch a bus back to campus and they dont run that late
I def will team and be there if u wana

Top Bottom