• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2nd BEST - Schedule Updated, Project M Info

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
vibe idk what you're talking about "IF we place high enough in dubs", we're winning this ****
Hate to break it to you buddy, I'm probably going to this.

BETA! You got a teammate yet, bro? If I can convince O.M.R to take me I'm gonna need a partner.

Sharky

Smash Master
Hate to break it to you buddy, I'm probably going to this.

BETA! You got a teammate yet, bro? If I can convince O.M.R to take me I'm gonna need a partner.
this does not change my sentiments. =)

I do wanna play you again though, and you probably won't be at the fest when I get there, so please go!

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Everyone bring setups! I don't wanna go just to be stuck without a TV/cube to play on or with like 5 people per TV

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Welp, turns out I'll be at this after all. My curling team dropped out of the tournament after seeing Utica was supposed to get a foot of snow tonight.

Sai, do you have a teammate yet?

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm teaming with HoneyBADGER, but there's another player here who hasn't a teammate. I'll find and introduce you to him at the tournament.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Aight. I might forgo doubles and just take that $5 and MM people with it, depending on how much cash I have tomorrow.

otg

Smash Master
I'm just going to give my shoutouts now:

Jesiah: Congrats on 1st, no one else in your region stands a chance
TFS: Good **** on being lazy and not showing up, tho realistically it's probably not even worth it.
Kwan: Sorry I couldn't come to hang out.
Tuna: ABCDEFGAY HIJKLMOPCCHANGSSS?!?!??!?!?!?!??!
Cura: Sorry we couldn't **** you in teams.

Everyone else, you're most likely bad at this game

otg

Smash Master
Not worth driving 3 hours to play with only two good people and then a sea of scrubs. Tuna is in our crew anyway, so **** him, and Jesiah acted like a baby after the last tourney, so it's not worth the drive. That said, I have more pressing things to do with my time this weekend, so everyone enjoy giving your $$ to jesse.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Not worth driving 3 hours to play with only two good people and then a sea of scrubs. Tuna is in our crew anyway, so **** him, and Jesiah acted like a baby after the last tourney, so it's not worth the drive. That said, I have more pressing things to do with my time this weekend, so everyone enjoy giving your $$ to jesse.
You wish I was entering melee singles!! I suck at melee

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Calling a whole region scrub for no reason is pretty insulting, even if it's true... Didn't your mother teach you any manners?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Calling a whole region scrub for no reason is pretty insulting, even if it's true... Didn't your mother teach you any manners?

1. he didnt call the whole region scrub. He called the whole region, EXCEPT FOR JESSE, scrub. and jesse he just called a baby. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT ANDREW.

2. technically, couldnt 'because its true' qualify as a reason?

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Forgot this was tomorrow. Forgot to look up the bus schedule..

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Bah, I might not be able to make it out to this after all. Got hella work and I'm not so sure I'm willing to devote my whole day + Sunday morning to this. I'll think about it -- sorry in advance to you guys for not going if I can't make it, specially Cura. But at least you'll **** Vibe.

PS: My controller's L-Button is ****ed up. How am I supposed to play if I can't waveland every other jump nigggaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Wow I'm trash at melee now. Couldn't do any basic tech at all and got read hard all day. GG's to people I played, I'll do real shoutouts later or something.

Top Bottom