• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2nd BEST - Schedule Updated, Project M Info

otg

Smash Master
So Niko and I aren't sure if we're going to come to this. Might not be worth it sadly. Trey if you'd drive I'd consider it. If we do come tho, Niiko and I look forward to splitting teams with Cura/Tuna. Jesiah MM, you aren't running away this time.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
sure otg i plan on driving if u meet me up here somewhere im sure we cud work sumthing out

otg

Smash Master

Theres gonna be mvc3 there, and youre a big important part of that game, so you have to be there!
I'm actually a pretty big part of melee with tech chasing and missed techs and what not, but w'e. MvC3 seems really fun so far, and since I was never too much into the MvC2 scene (although I did spectate and love it), I don't really mind the dumbed down controls or learning curve. Now I know what it feels like to be a Brawl scrub!!!

As for the tourney, I'll come if the following conditions are met:

1.) Niko comes and we team
2.) Sol comes
3.) T.Webb drives from his house so I don't have to go up to Troy in my gas guzzler.
4.) I get high with Jesiah
5.) Yaneev drops all these allegations of fruit $$ and then buys me lunch.

I HAVE MADE MY DEMANDS.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Interestin otg. Anyways can't wait to play u guys idt I played any of u guys. I wanna no what upstate has to offer

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
It's true Jesse, my vs. Marth game is so bad that it doesn't make sense. Even if it's not in tourney or anything, I'd like to play your Marth with a bunch of characters just to get a feel for how it works.

I'm actually a pretty big part of melee with tech chasing and missed techs and what not, but w'e. MvC3 seems really fun so far, and since I was never too much into the MvC2 scene (although I did spectate and love it), I don't really mind the dumbed down controls or learning curve. Now I know what it feels like to be a Brawl scrub!!!

As for the tourney, I'll come if the following conditions are met:

1.) Niko comes and we team
2.) Sol comes
3.) T.Webb drives from his house so I don't have to go up to Troy in my gas guzzler.
4.) I get high with Jesiah
5.) Yaneev drops all these allegations of fruit $$ and then buys me lunch.

I HAVE MADE MY DEMANDS.
1) Aight *****
2) Soun good *****
3) Lazy *** *****, but aight *****
4) Get baked *****
5) ***** YOU THINK IMMA JUS DROP THAT FU CKIN DEBT? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NAW

u gay

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
It's true Jesse, my vs. Marth game is so bad that it doesn't make sense. Even if it's not in tourney or anything, I'd like to play your Marth with a bunch of characters just to get a feel for how it works.

1) Aight *****
2) Soun good *****
3) Lazy *** *****, but aight *****
4) Get baked *****
5) ***** YOU THINK IMMA JUS DROP THAT FU CKIN DEBT? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NAW

u gay
VIBE GET ****IN RAAAAAAAAPED.

Cause' you forgot.

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
OP updated with more stuff. We're doing the Project M side event between Brawl and Melee. Post if you're bringing setups, too. I'll have a recording setup like last time.

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
So, I'm just gonna be a bum and say, someone should loan me 5 dollars for this or something, because I have absolutely no money. Lol.

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
So yeah, if I come, I'm going to only have money for Dubz, and if I don't place in enough money for singles then I'll just spectate.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
hey ppl from cuse going to this if i get to cuse can i get a ride out???

i really wanna go to this especially if theres project m i will play that hell yeah :)

Top Bottom