• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

$400 POT BONUS Raging Storm El Paso 2010: Border Wars! 2/27-28/2010 El Paso,TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Dphat is our final smash mm gana carry over to this?! You didn't even leave when you said you where last time but i figured you just weren't in the mood to play so this time i'll ask early.

Alexman0817

Smash Rookie
can we make some crew battles? Juarez vs El paso, that could be fun...

Anyone else than the burrito guy coming from juarez? i know some..

error13

Smash Journeyman
lmao burrito from jaurez....

i can house any texas players
i know arturo wants to but it makes more
sense if i have the people coming from east (texas)
and he house people coming from west(az, nm)

cause he lives on the far west and i live on the far east
its like a 40 minute separation

i have a lot of room and stuff so just pm, or text if u have my number

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
they are flying in richie and its a 30 minute separation don't exaggerate just because you take over 3 hours to pick me up some times.

your gay brett and yah they're will be crew battles if enough people show up friday which should be everyone since texas is so **** far away from el paso and AZ/NM aren't gay like some el paso people.

Yum_Cha

Smash Apprentice
What the hell, is that you Lukus/Dark Geese? Well if it is, which I'm pretty sure, this is Andrew from Texas Tech.

Also, I don't know if you remember be Dallas Phat, but I'm another Asian (engineering major as well) and your avatar and signature are freaking hot. Hyolee pwnage way to represent them Asian gals!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Woah woah no need to get hastey lol. I meant we MIGHT not be able to, but don't miss a great EP tourney just because the magic twins aren't going :p you'll be able to see us at genesis 2 or APEX 2 or (God forbid) you come to NM for a tourney :p

i want to go tho. If anything so I can change my location to "Judgement hammers on UTD: 1"

:link:

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Guys I have a lot of catching up/updating to do for this thread. everything is still GO!! I really appreciate the hype this thread is getting, this tournament is going to be MAD legit.

and a magic trick or two shown to me would be spectacular. ;)

guys I made this thread in the MW regional section and in the tournament listings, located here:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=9404884#post9404884

if you can make the trek out. please come and participate with us. posting this early so folks can plan ahead.

LET'S GET IT CRACKIN!!! :bee:

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
No "in case we go" You guys are coming no matter what you say. 3.5 hours for some fun and meeting new people is a must for you guys
Also devildigmon nice work on all the OP updates. legit.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
in case we do go, any requests for tricks? because usually we go prepared to do 5 or so tricks. Might as well make your favorites some of them right?

I love playing cards. :bee: I wanna be completely mind ****ed. :laugh:

And any trick that involves Ganon would be like the sexiest thing EVER!!! :psycho:

OFF TOPIC:

DO WE HAVE ANY TVC: UAS PLAYERS COMING TO THIS EVENT. :)

Cuz I'll definitely be willing to add TVC to this event.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
This tournament sounds very interesting. I'll have to check and see if Kansas can come to this.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
No "in case we go" You guys are coming no matter what you say. 3.5 hours for some fun and meeting new people is a must for you guys
^_^

Alright I will talk to my boss and my brother and see what we can work out. I'll also see if anyone from NM would be willing to come down with us later Friday night. Mind you my brother and I work at and LJS/A&W and we get SLAMMED during lent. So he and I wouldn't be off work until 10:30 Friday night and would make the trek right afterwards. Us two plus my best friend we would still need 2 more people willing to go with us that late.

I love playing cards. :bee: I wanna be completely mind ****ed. :laugh:

And any trick that involves Ganon would be like the sexiest thing EVER!!! :psycho:
Follow the sig. Of those tricks that involve playing cards I will let you sign a card and draw ganon on it and I will perform any trick in there with it :D or I could tell the story of 4 ganons getting lost in the mall :p (usually I do a trick with 4 queens getting lost. heres ricky jay's performance of it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNUepjt6QmI

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Alright...

You're on bro. Sounds hella amazing. Definitely lookin forward to it.

This tournament sounds very interesting. I'll have to check and see if Kansas can come to this.
WOOOOO KANSAS!!! Now that's some dedication. Here's to hoping you can make it. :D

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
That $400 pot bonus is so tempting, but then there's the fifteen hour drive... Texas just had to be the 2nd largest state in the US.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Alright so my brother, my best friend, and myself are most likely going. But we won't be getting into EP until close to 3 or 4 in the morning. Who's providing housing so we can make sure this is ok with them?

I am sure its cool with who ever you stay with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom