• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/10/08 Smashers Unite Biweeklies!!!

RAM

Smash Lord
You have to come Sighrax I heard you have a mean Luigi and I want to play it. also hey Nite I feel bad that it took Cyphus for you to try and make it O well we still have to have our Kool-Aid fest. :chuckle:

Also of course you have Housing Mr X2X you're a good dude. and Xcal what part of Navarre do you stay in cause I'm in Navarre as well we should play this weekend with me and hopefully 7up.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
HELL YEA SIGHRAX IS COMING!!!!!! HES TOO GOOD NOT TOO!!!!! **** MOONWALK FROM HELL!!!!!:) :)

man this tourny is gettin pretty big fast as long as everyone really comes andisnt just playing a joke on me and ram. lol :chuckle: . no seriously dont mess with us. We want to put on a big tourny so u can take all of the money around here. lol :chuckle:

O yea everyone we need maybe a few more cubes. I might be able to get a tv (not to good tho) and so that still isnt that many setups so anyone who can bring even a memory card or cube please do. Tvs are the big thing we need.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I'm sure I can bring a cube...i'm not too psyched about the idea of lugging a tv on a greyhound though...

If the wii doesn't launch in early October some more Runaway 7 members might be coming also...

wii > roadtrip

...that's how it goes :)
Amen. Sorry my FL brothers. I probably wont be seeing my own family when that thing hits.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
I agree Wii > family and roadtrips combined.

anyway lol wasnt the last thing said about it spossed to hit november? iono this isnt the thread for this subject i guess huh. o well :laugh: its all cool :cool:

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Speculation was going around saying the Wii would release on October 2nd. We were supposed to hear for certain yesterday but now Nintendo says it'll spill the beans on September 14th. So who knows really... :ohwell:

http://nintendowiifanboy.com/

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Once again thankyou mankosuki for knowing everything about everything. wish u were still in charge of the manhandlers instead of leaving it up to me and ram, but its ok im sure u will invent atleast 4 more crews before christmas comes around. :laugh: :chuckle: :)

RAM

Smash Lord
I knew I woke up out of my sleep because I forgot something Stupid area code. 8201 Hardington Dr ( I did that already ) Navarre Fl, 32566!!!

* goes back to bed to begin 13 hour nap*

Nite

Smash Champion
RAM, It didn't take Cyphus and Lee to make me come, but they are pluses. They are too cool. I want to come and have that kool-aid that you promised me. :)

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea nite and nicknyte could have the first ever ............. "NAME BATTLE"

loser takes the word nite (nyte) out of their name lol. so if nick nyte loses hes just Nick, but if Nite loses...... well iono what the hell he will do cause he is out of letters. :chuckle: :laugh:

Nite

Smash Champion
I want to see the batle of the Nights. Nyte vs. Nite. Hehe. Pwn.
Haha, I'm down for it. Nite vs Nyte, the Night ditto. Lol.

Seems like the tournament is growing pretty fast, I hope that a lot of people can come.

Nite

Smash Champion
Nite you must come i didnt get a chance to play you at INN!
True, true. I saw you there, but we never managed to squeeze in any matches. I'm gonna try my best not to miss any school, so that my parents will be cool with me missing a day to come to this.

RAM

Smash Lord
Kool-aid FTW! I'm serious I can get like 5 kool-aid burst packs for 5 bucks at super wal-mart. also everyone who are defenites on attending this Shing-dig speak now so I know what to Expect with housing. so far the only one's I know who are housing with me is

1.) Lance87 and any Run 7 member
2.) Manko and crew
3.) I'm assuming X2X

That's about it. if anyone else know they are coming and want housing just post saying. I need housing RAM and it shall be done.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Actually John, there was already a name battle between *****es & Blades and Name Cancled. It was Jamz vs. Hozart for the rights to the name "James". Jamz lost, so he had to leave town. ;)

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Actually John, there was already a name battle between *****es & Blades and Name Cancled. It was Jamz vs. Hozart for the rights to the name "James". Jamz lost, so he had to leave town. ;)

well this is alittle different. the stipulations are different than just the name james this is for their smash identity. and man if jamz did beat hozart i would buy him an ice cream. this is only because IC's > Falco.:cool: :)

Nite

Smash Champion
Oh god, IC's vs. Falco. What a nightmare.

I don't feel like battling for my gamer tag especially since it will be Falco vs. Marth. I think it is a good match up, but I can get gayed if I get chaingrabbed. No FD!!

Nite

Smash Champion
Haha, No way. We'll just do it regular then.

Random stages

Final Destination
Battlefield
Fountain of Dreams
Yoshi's Story
Pokemon Stadium
Dreamland 64

Best 2 out of 3. 1 ban per set. Just standard tourney rules, loser counterpicks, etc...

ATTENTION:
Good news guys, I'm 99% sure that I can come now. I wasn't sure before, but Lance told me that our Fall Break is October 6-13, so we won't miss any school to come. Woot woot. I'm looking forward to it.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
You guys don't know what you're talking about.

The first name battle that I'm aware of was Mikeg vs Mikeg. Obviously Mikeg won, and the other mikeg got stuck with being called "the other mikeg"

Funny how this corresponds to my fall break too....

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Well, i'm not sure my college has a fall break but I only have night classes mon, tues, and wed anyways so if i can get back monday morning...i can sleep all day and still catch my class.

Good job planning this on fall break guys, i'm not sure if it was intentional or not.

Smash Greyhound trips are ****ing top tier. DS, sleep, DS, eat, sleep, DS, DS, save friend from child molester [/inside joke] :laugh:

RAM

Smash Lord
October was chosen to give us some time to get ppl interested and I picked the 7th because I like that number it's my favorite but all and all hooray for dumb luck.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
well yea and my reason for going with oct 7th was it gave us time to get people to come and also it would be easy to pitch to locals with something like, "yea the tournament is the first saturday in october." if people can remember things in more than one way they will be more likely to remember it. like some people are bad with dates like oct 7th or days like saturday or if it is the first saturday of october, the 7th, then it is just one more thing for people to not forget it. :chuckle: :chuckle:

i think about this kind of sttuff too much. lol :laugh: :laugh: :chuckle:

***O yea wtf ram u didnt pick the date i was on the phone with u and i was like how bout the first saturday in october and u were like ok thats easy to remember. my G/F brought it up i didnt even realize it :chuckle: silly niga lol

Nite

Smash Champion
Smash Greyhound trips are ****ing top tier. DS, sleep, DS, eat, sleep, DS, DS, save friend from child molester [/inside joke] :laugh:
Dude, yes. Now, you have no excuse for not buying STAR FOX COMMAND!!! We need more people to come with us so that we can play Star Fox all the way there. I'm picking that up on Monday, son.

P.S. That's a mean inside joke.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Hey, i'm the one that saved him :laugh: That guy was ****ing sick.

-edit-

I'l have guilty gear by then, you can whoop up on me across the US in that one homie....I might buy starfox, I was about to drop $150 on ebay last night on around 100 nes games...0_o I need to take my money off of my debit card, lol.

RAM

Smash Lord
Hey, i'm the one that saved him :laugh: That guy was ****ing sick.

-edit-

I'l have guilty gear by then, you can whoop up on me across the US in that one homie....I might buy starfox, I was about to drop $150 on ebay last night on around 100 nes games...0_o I need to take my money off of my debit card, lol.
Seem like another Run7 adventure have happened Do tell Sir Lance. also remember when me and you took to action and helped that guy whose car was sticking in a ditch on the way back from Inn 4? that was awesome even thought we did'nt understand a word he was saying.

Top Bottom