• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/10/08 Smashers Unite Biweeklies!!!

RAM

Smash Lord
I guess I can part with 5 bucks best 2 out of 3 just remember I never did a MM before so be gentle. now that I think about it I was suppose to have one with you at Get Committed but I could'nt make it well I guess this will carry over to this one. anywho still need housing?

RAM

Smash Lord
Consider it done Mr Dah! consider it done. I think I'm about full on Housing after Doodah and Company so if anyone else is interested in coming I can check the hotel down the street from my place unless some ppl can't make it at the last min. hey Drumma can you still take 3 ppl for housing?

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea well yes and no at the same time. i mean my moms been *****in alot lately or w/e and my dad is just like uhh ask her. so iono if we really need to ill just bring people over and she wont say anything to anyone so no worries but ill get it after everyone leaves. well nothing really just *****ed out w/e sooo not unless we have to cause im not tryin to piss them off cause they r lettin me live at home for free. and i have no job to pay rent lol. :)

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Which one of you is closer to the grehound station and will be picking us up? So far it's me, Nite, and Saberguy is gonna drive from arkansas to memphis and hop on the bus with us. If it gets out of hand with how many people come with us (like 14 for FC6...) we'll just be forced to take a taxi to Ram's place. If it stays at 3/4 though I don't see it being a problem.

RAM

Smash Lord
14 @_@ man that bus ride must of been *****n. I wish I was on it with yall. anyway Drummer is closer but if Chad, IHSB and Myztek come then me and Drummer should pick you guys up. 3 in his car and 3 in my truck also I can put everyone's bags in the back so it's all good HEHE ALLLLRIGHT.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
As a last resort, I have a temp controlled storage unit in Pensacola with a sofa stored in it. lol

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
You coming to this Manko? Lol, my mom wants her blanket back. :)

You guys do know we're arriving the day before right? I just wanted to make sure that was cool... Also, can we stay at your house saturday too or do you want me to schedule our bus departure for that night?...

-edit-
Hellz yea, I just noticed i'm in the #1 spot on the housing pre-reg :bigthumbu

@Drumma- You can replace Mario'scapeabilities with Saberguy on that list, Brad isn't coming.

RAM

Smash Lord
all is Cool, leave whenever you want. also I'm sorry Brad won't be making it I wanted to ditto his Marty Mar and it would have been best you fellas made it day before. remember when we came to your place at INN 3 with all the smashers it's going to be just like that here ROFL it's gonna be sweeeet.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
ok man sounds all good and yea i can squeeze me and 4 others in my car even tho that makes 5 and my car seats 4. lol but yea u showin up friday and leaving sunday is all good with me right ram? well **** it im sure hes down with it. but ill pick yall up. and maybe ill have ram or someone else follow me to get u guys. but yea ill take off brad. thanks for all these updates we hadnt gotten feed back for a couple of days and me and ram were like..... ummm r they coming? ;) ;) :chuckle:

o yea what about chad i thought he was coming with u 3 also.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Yeah, I plan on going. I wouldn't want to miss out on my original crew's tourney.

The blanket's in the storage unit too. I'll make a trip out to it when I go.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Drumma- You can replace Mario'scapeabilities with Saberguy on that list, Brad isn't coming.
Who told you I wasnt coming? Whoever told you was lying. I said in my first post I would try my best to make it with the only things stopping me is lack of funds or the Wii.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Hey add me to X2X's party of travelers (actually it'd just be the two of us now) But I'd need the same housing as him please!

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
HEY OK **** RAM I AINT YO N.I.G.A. slave. lol hey where is my new sig u made ure new one with ure ss luigi and mario where's my john wayne sig. for anyone who doesnt know my name is John Wayne Gill Jr. thats right I'm John Wayne's son. :chuckle: true story.lol

ON THE VMA's WHILE I WAS POSTING THIS JENNIFER LOPEZ MIS-SAID THE WORD MASTERPIECE AND SAID............ dRum RolL plEase *plays drumroll* kjdfkjdfkjdkfjdfkjdfkjdfkjdfkjdfkjdkfjdkfjdkfjdkfjdkfjdkfjdkfjdkfjdfkjdfkjdfkjdf.... THATS RIGHT SHE SAID MASTER PEACH!!!!! lol

this is clearly a sign that peach will be best char in brawl. yea my ***. lol

RAM

Smash Lord
it's almost done you still want it in black and white right? also Manko had to help me with this, putting the background and the pic together was a pain. let me know as soon as you see this cause I can send it to you whenever you get on aim but beside's that the pic is finished I redesigned it and everything and Falco look a whole lot better now.

RAM

Smash Lord
on a side note Housing is filled up for my place only if everyone on the list comes, if not then their spots are open for the taking, but Drummer has 3 slots for his place. after he fills up I can see how much the Hotel or Motel or Whatever it is cost by my place which is a 2 min drive. but it , should'nt be much if you come with a few ppl and the group chips in for the room maybe like 10 bucks a person I'll have to look into it Tommorrow. also I'll post how much it cost tommorrow. Hey DB want to spread the flyers out tommorrow? I'll come with u since I have nothing to do.

XxXSeXySmAsHeRXxX

Smash Cadet
wtf?! so when did my house go up for people to house in?! NO you cant ****ing stay in my house only john does!:lick: ! And doodah i dont even know you! lol!

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
**** RIGHT! and my parents did say no to the housing at my house..... so i cant do that anymore sorry guys. :/ lame i know :( well anyway yea back to the topic of no one sleeping at my girlfriend's house... lol well besides me. :lick: :chuckle: :) :lick:

RAM

Smash Lord
*BUMP* bad news about the hotel everyone, they want 90 bucks just to stay one day and that's if you leave straight after the tourny I hate to see what the price would be if you left sunday mourning!!!! unless you bring 7 others with you and tell the hotel you're the only one staying there and sneak them in, things are looking bad. it is an option but I would'nt recommend it unless you want to come really bad. u could meet up with other OOS'er who sign up late and do this dastardly plan. but don't fret I'm working a whole lot to find a place for ppl to be able to stay.

In Other News I STILL HAVE 3 OPEN SLOTS!!!!!!!!!!! and now that I think of it someone else can give housing MAYBE.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
well ryan u should check a motel if people (like a large amount) really wanted to come bad then a motel would be cheaper... even tho gross. well there are nicer ones closer to my house ill check on but dude ryan i would relax i think we can house everyone fine remember lance's house i mean ure house is bigger and we have less people to house. anyway EVERYONE REMEMBER B.Y.O.E. (Bring Your Own Everything) This would include all sleep and shower needs mainly or if u need anything else.

ALSO,

@ LEE - hey man i talked to boomstick yesterday and he said he would finally be able to give u ure stuff back lol because he said he will be attending the tourny. (unless some unexpected work comes up) :lick: :chuckle: ;) :) :laugh: :lick: ;)

RAM

Smash Lord
u know I like to over-prep, also my bad about calling you just about every day I just want this event to go as smooth as possible and if more ppl sign up towards the last min they will have to use a motel. and on a side note we shoudl do the Flyer thing next Saturday for enough time for locals to plan for this, we can take the truck if you don't feel like driving. also my Brother Knox might be able to come if he dose'nt get a job. so he said put him down as a maybe

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea i've seen those all 4.5 is the ****ing funniestone on there with mitch hedberg he is awsome.

Sasuke - "MUST READ FASTER!!"

Naruto - "Want some more home made Sprite?"

Kakashi - "Not until u figure out what the **** else is in it!"

:) :) :) :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :lick: :lick: :lick: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :) :) :)

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
****!!!!!! HOLY **** 4 uhhh yall are sharing one bed lol thats right all of u guys all like 8 of u tennessee'ers lol iono im not too worried about how much room ryan has im sure itll work i mean how many people was in ure house at INN3 lance?

Top Bottom