• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/10/08 Smashers Unite Biweeklies!!!

-Chad-

Slackerator
Seem like another Run7 adventure have happened Do tell Sir Lance. also remember when me and you took to action and helped that guy whose car was sticking in a ditch on the way back from Inn 4? that was awesome even do we did'nt understand a word he was saying.
You dun wanna know. It involves creepy old men and young boys.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Seem like another Run7 adventure have happened Do tell Sir Lance. also remember when me and you took to action and helped that guy whose car was sticking in a ditch on the way back from Inn 4? that was awesome even thought we did'nt understand a word he was saying.
Hey ram wasnt it not just u and lance but me, you, rice, ure brother, lance, nite, co brad, fizz, and mario'scape that were there. iono im sure it wasnt just u and lance, but i could be mistaken i seem to have memory lapses every once in a while. :) ;) :chuckle:

Roflmao....... on a sidenote ( as always ) Manko wanna team up for this? I believe drumma and Rice are forming IGUUYA for a team return.
**** right rice and me ftw.,.......... well hopefully he can make it cause money is a prescious comodity for him.:) and for the record it isnt iguuya it is IGUU YAAH!!! its a korean word. well more of an expression depends on how u use it. like Iguu is the expression that u can say when u r surprised, mad, happy, when u see someone or something cute. and yaah is the word that ties it to who u r talking to. so if u say iguu then its like to ureself or something openly said to express feeling and yaah would be like the you in **** u. so its like **** u in a way. because without the you ure just saying **** but with the you u r sayin **** YOU! so there r similarities in **** u and iguu yahh except iguu yahh isnt an insult like **** and other than that it can be used for almost any other expression u need. :laugh: :) ;) :chuckle: :lick:

p.s. sorry for all the cursing:chuckle:

p.p.s. all the **** = f. u. c. k. :lick:

*******edits on the opening page for housing lists*******

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Hey ram wasnt it not just u and lance but me, you, rice, ure brother, lance, nite, co brad, fizz, and mario'scape that were there.
CO_Brad and Mario'sCapeabilties are the same person. Me. Sorry for the confusion. My title is a phonetical spelling of CO_Brad.

RAM

Smash Lord
I know it was everyone Drummer Boi but we were the first ones to get out of the car and then we called the rest of you because yall did'nt get out of the car for a while LOL. also it was Zero not fizz

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea true dat i thought zero and co_brad were the same and mario'scape was coincidentaly named brad. iono i fail :chuckle: . yea thats true ram u were the first out i was 3rd tho and come on its not like this is a tourny without a 3rd place that would be lame:ohwell:

but on the side note we are plitting the pot 70 20 10 for our tourny so there is a third place:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea 70 - 30

sorry for vague rule explainations ill get on writing a rule set on the main page. this would include a little bit of a schedual for the day because we dont have much room for dickin around. :chuckle:

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
well ok i guess u can semi dibs on housing who else will u have with u?? also i dont know / havnt heard from xif and doodah about their definate coming or housing needs. but sure exarch how many spots will u need for people.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
if Eet goes..we all go, and i'm guessing will need housing. which is like 5 of us LA guys.
then again if eet doesn't go, then all of us will be too lazy.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Roflmao....... on a sidenote ( as always ) Manko wanna team up for this? I believe drumma and Rice are forming IGUUYA for a team return.
I'd be down for teaming with you, then Pritch and Gahtzu would team together.

Also on a side note, Pritch is from Panama City and expressed interest in visiting home while in the area. Therefore, we may come down earlier so he can go home before tourney day. Depends on our schedules though.

RAM

Smash Lord
Sounds good Manko me and you should do extremely well in teams, also we should be a major threat as long as I can dodge your missles LOL. how was MLG?

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
RAM HAVE U NOT SEEN THE OUT COME OF MLG ORLANDO. IT WAS THE BEST MLG EVER. AZEN WON!!!!!!!! THAT MAKES IT BEST TOURNY EVER BY DEFAULT!!!!! AZEN IS THE MAN!!!!!!!:chuckle:

well yea manko its cool if you 3 are coming early. well it would be 4 if u picked up rice right. if u r still planning on doing that. hopefully u do so i have a teammate :) , well yea if u 4 come down a few days early it is cool u could even drop gathzu and rice off and u and pritch could go to panama city if its a family thing. well hope the scheduals work out. see u soon ex-captain manko. thats right i called u ex captain ***** :laugh: :)

*****MAKE SURE TO CHECK*****

RULE ADDITIONS TO OPENING PAGE ALSO WITH ALL RANDOM AND BANNED STAGES

RAM

Smash Lord
I have'nt seen but I did hear and what's up with PC getting 15th that's crazy. all and all what a wierd tourny but none the less azen is cool cause his Luigi is cool, that and he's not cocky he earn the respect of RAM.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Why would I go with Pritch to Panama City? He'd drive so he could drop us off and leave. Doubt we'll get down too early either, just saying it's a possiblity. More details to come...

Looking forward to teamming with RAM for the first time, and getting to see all the OOS guys again! ^_^

-Chad-

Slackerator
Can I go ahead and reserve IHSB and Myztek's spot for housing with you RAM? It's not certain, but if I can convince them to go (which really shouldn't be THAT hard) we'll defintally need housing.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
I'm also highly considering going to this tournament as well, as of right now I don't have anything planned so I would like to go...just gotta make a few bucks so I can get the dough to go greyhound :laugh: Unless I have some serious homework or a test or something on the greyhound day then I should be able to go.

Is housing still available by any chance? I can sleep on floors quite easily lol.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea housing is availible but very limited because ram is the only on with a house..... yea well i can house like 3 people on my bed room floor thats all my parents will let me but im sure we will have room for everyone. itll be one big happy smash family:chuckle: anyways make sure everyone checks those random levels and banned levels im useing the mlg orlando rules cause i didnt get to go so i want to play like i id..... or cause those r the mlg rules lol w/e :)

p.s. yea im sure everyone is sleeping on the floor so just to tell everyone now B.Y.O.E. thats bring ure own everything that means sleeping bag cover pillow TOWEL!!!! ram has like 6 towels in his house (well not 6 but definatley not enough for everyone) unless ure reusing wet towels :) :chuckle:

also depending on where everyone is coming from the santa rosa mall is SUPER EASY TO FIND (right by my house lol) so if people want to follow me to ram's when i head out there then tell me and ill wait on everyone to get in town before we head out to ram's. Ram's isnt that hard to find anyway i mean i found it first time without gettin lost :laugh: :) :chuckle: (thats a first and a last) lol anyways hope everyone can make it and thats right run7 is OOS WTF?!?!?!?! that doesnt make any since.

*****updated first post of housing issues*****

RAM

Smash Lord
HOUSING IS STILL AVAILABLE TO ALL ^_^ I'm moving around the front room to make more space the day I'm expecting everyone to show. also I'm making space in my room and moving all my car parts to my garage. either way it should be fun. also I want to play Saberguy's Falcon again we had a very close Opening match at INN 4. also I'm getting a ****load of snacks so we don't starve day before and it is wierd that our Memphis brothers will be OOS @_@ but none the less will enjoy their company.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea so hopefully ram wont spend all his money on snacks so he cant enter the tourny. and also i hope he doesnt put mustard on all the snacks like he did duringour crews INN3 trip. :laugh: :chuckle: :laugh:

I cant wait for this tourny it is going to be the best FL tourney ever.....well....... ummmm itll be the best northwest FL tourney ever!!!! lol (first too):)

@ ram - just cause u like mustard doesnt mean we all like mustard. lol just messin with u man those were good times. and i was hungry enough to eat it anyways. :chuckle:

:lick: <------ Look this smiley thought his eye was made of mustard and licked it clean off. lol

@ everyone being housed by ram - dont leave any expensive belongings or large electronics around unguarded, I.E. televisions. Anyone at INN3 will know how likely Ram is to just walk off with something. lol :chuckle: You ever hear the joke about what u say if u wake up in the middle of the night and see ure T.V. floating through the air? :laugh: :chuckle: :lick: :laugh: :) :chuckle: :chuckle:

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I was kidding too....Internets are bad for sarcastic tone...Besides, I know we cool RAM. I never got the privvy to challenge you to a single. Too many people inside of Max's apartment prevented that.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
You aint even black. You look tan to me *****. I'm the blackest smasher in the south.

iono NickNyte u acted like a white boy to me. I mean ure name is even elvis. i thought u were white before i met u just because ure name. well then ram told me u were black i was wtf? black elvis. lol even whiter then ram lol. the only black thing about ram is the way no white person can understand what he says. lol :chuckle: :laugh: :chuckle:

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
well thats true black marth is pretty black with his tieara and his ruby red lips and that little short skirt thinghes wearing.... lol marth should be counted as one of the ladies.:grin: lol im just messin cause everyone knows that marth is an annoyingly good char. :laugh: :chuckle: :)

RAM

Smash Lord
This thread is dying out. I hope more ppl become interested for the reason that we have 1000 plus views but only about 20 something OOS players attending and a bunch of locals coming. I'm surprised Alabama and Georgia are'nt interested unless they are waiting till last min. either way if alot more ppl become interested and I have too many ppl at my place. there's a Hotel right by my house I could check on pricing if needed, I hate to see anyone miss out. :(

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
wel iono the thread isnt really dead yet its sleepin lol or something lol. well i also forgot to mention right by tbs like within sight there is :lick: wendy's, mcdonalds, subway, burgerking, this awsome ****ing chicken place (yardbirds), mexican food, asian food, schlotsky's deli, krystals (maybe wes will come if i say krystals), and then the food court in our mall. :lick: Thats all on the same main little street that tbs is on. no way anyone in the world could get lost in our town. thats prolly y i get lost everywhere else.... hrmmm w/e :grin:

O yea **** OUR MCDONALDS!!! ******s took double cheese burger off the dollar minu and the spicy and regular chicken sandwhich off it also. they are like 1.49 now!!!! talk about a stab to my insides!!!!!

I just put down that there is food really close because I'm a fat *** and love my food. me and rice will do a doubles eating contest with almost anyone and win. even tho we r skinny as anything we r fat people at heart.

XxXSeXySmAsHeRXxX

Smash Cadet
Well guess wut?!?! I can bring a t.v and a v.c.r.. and to everyone coming i am baking cokies for everyone!!! they are gunna b fuking good too!:lick:

Top Bottom