• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/10/08 Smashers Unite Biweeklies!!!

XxXSeXySmAsHeRXxX

Smash Cadet
didn't know there were so many smashers in northflorida. Im in the niceville/bluewater area. I dont know about making the tournament, but i definately would like to maybe meet up with someone and play sometime. new blood is always nice hehe. leme know if anyone's interested
hell yea vexer hit me and ram up on aim or something our **** is all on the first page of this tourny thread. hope to take u up on this new blood u offered to us. :)
Hey drumma i wanna play some new blood too!:laugh:

:lick: ;)

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Hmmm, I'll be at work today asking if I can get off the weekend of the tourney. Doodah, is Jen's van working yet? If we could all go in one thing it'd be easier than driving 2 cars like last time.

RAM

Smash Lord
yeah this have been on my mind for a while about the pools situation. most likely that decision will be made the day of the tourney when we see how many locals come and signup. and yeah I'm sure Me and Drummer could use a lil bit of help from our ally Crew the Run7 if things get ruff, and knowing you Lance you're probably at work posting, lol atta Boy. also goodluck with that Sighrax trying to get time off. if you need help getting the time off u need just say the word and I can lend you my services. you may need a new boss because your current one would be missing for some odd reason but everybody wins in the end, just not your boss.
<_<
>_>

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
lol nice ram..... **** shifty N***........ i mean yea thanks lance we could use some help maybe but iono i have me ram ny girl and one of my best friends that plays smash for fun helpin, but we might need alittle advice on the pool situation. i have all of prince zane's tourny programs (bracket makers) but i dont think they do pools. im still not sure about there being 30 locals and 30 out of staters :chuckle: but that would be nice as hell. also since we will have so many vcr's running we will need everyone to watch out for turning the vcr's on and off so we dont waste tape or miss any sweet matches. so while during the tourny please everyone watch out for the vcr's I would like as much footage as possible. also their will be alot of tapes i might need a few volunteers to help me put them online....... *cough* manko *cough*...... but if anyone else would like to take one or 2 be my guest as long as they will get online for everyone to see. well ill go do my best with fliers and talking to people to get more locals to come so we might get some pools going. 25 more days left :)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
dude, just set the VCRs to record at 6 hours (or even get the 8 hour tapes) and let them run the whole time. You know several matches would get missed from forgeting to turn the VCR back to record.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
of course. I thought your only means of getting vids online was with that DVD burner anyway.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea i could go tape to dvd........... then dvd to giant size folder....... then folder to prgrams (dvd to av and virtual dub to separate matches) :confused: i think that would work manko teach me ure ways ;)

-Chad-

Slackerator
haven't posted here in awhile (oops)

I'm not sure if we're going to go or not. I'm defintally leaning toward no right now though cause no one else out of us wants to go =/

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
dam..i would have loved to come but a 6 hour+ drive is out of my range right now...especially wit no gaurantee of housing which would be a must for me to come....maybe next time....is there neway somebody who lives close to kissimmee dat is planning to go can house me and gimme a ride to the tourney?...obviously i would help wit gas....if so...lemme kno...pm me or contact me on aim or something....and out of those maybes...if i say i can definitley go will you kick any of those maybes off the list for me?....peace

-hiroshi

XxXSeXySmAsHeRXxX

Smash Cadet
HAHAHAA this is random but i thought i would tell u all that i never knew wut pm meant till lik e5 sec ago. i had to think about it for like a day till i realizes pm=private message!!haha!:lick: :laugh: :laugh: :)

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
..........im sorry guys i take full responsibility for all the trouble she causes. lol :chuckle: :lick:

Fear Before the March of Georgia
does this mean ure coming or r u just going to march by the tourny becaue it sounds like u r protesting something. or maybe it is goin g to be the million man march kinda thing but with only people from GA. crap they r going to take over the world.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Moonwalking Marth > Mike G

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

*goes back to repeatedly running foward then immediately wavedashing back*

XxXSeXySmAsHeRXxX

Smash Cadet
i could be mistaken but a dash foward wavedash back (like u said) is not moonwalking. only like 5 chaars can moonwalk like captfalcon, link, and i forget the rest. you do it by slamming foward on the first frame then back on the second frame then u like have this sweet actual moonwalking animation and depending on how far or how hard (i forget) u hit the back slam on the stick is how far u go. If u have more questions about moonwalking ask sighrax. to my understanding he has the moonwalk from hell like half way across FD............... duh:grin:

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I know what moonwalking is, I've tried doing it with cap'n falcon. Marth can't actually "moonwalk"....I just like calling it a Marth Moonwalk. Man. I cant even use made up terms on this board XD :D

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
ummm we can always do another MM or something lol but one could be random char or something i dont care. iono one normal MM and maybe another fun one we can figure out rules for it like play with no pants on or something..... or wait no only lowtier ure DK would beat my pichu or my anything lol :grin:

Nite

Smash Champion
You know guys, I don't know if I am going to be able to come now. After Nintendo announced there release date and price for the Wii, I am going to need to save some money for the Launch.

I am going to have to keep winning all of the biweeklies if I want to come.

$116 for my bus ticket + all of the tourney fees. It's gonna be hard with all of those Wii games that I want.

I will let you all know when the time gets closer.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Nite- Dont know if it helps much, but why not try driving? IF you get 30miles to the gallon, and IF you pay 2.75 a gallon, then it would be about $90 round trip. Split that between you and Lance and it will be a lot less. Youd just be in for 9 hours of driving.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
(taken from http://nintendowiifanboy.com)

* Wii Sports (Packed in with the system)
* The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
* WarioWare
* Wii Play
* Red Steel
* SD Gundam Revolution
* Tamagotchi
* Ennichi no Tastsujin (a drum game, along the lines of Taiko Drum Master)
* Trauma Center: Second Opinion
* Elebits
* Necro-nesia
* Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz
* Super Swing Golf Pangya
* Wing Island (demoed at E3 2006, the "plane game")
* Kororinpa (a Marble Madness-type game of some sort)
* Machariku Domino (a domino game)

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
I know what moonwalking is, I've tried doing it with cap'n falcon. Marth can't actually "moonwalk"....I just like calling it a Marth Moonwalk. Man. I cant even use made up terms on this board XD :D

dude wait no offense but it doesnt make any sense to use "made up terms" that are already in use. that means the "made up term" isnt really made up it is just adapted to what u think about. lol and a run foward wavedash back is called a pulse walk. sorry but iono a made up term is like my made up term for falco's fastest way to get out of a shine and still hit a move after it... if that makes sense....i call it a "quick stick" because if u use the c-stick instead of the x or y buttons then u get out alittle faster and fast enough to hit a move on a peach after shining them at about 90 or something. but yea thats a made up term. lol:grin: but i mean u can still call a pulse walk a moon walk but if u have a convo with someone that doesnt know what u call it (moonwalking) i would call it the standard term (pulse walking) ummm yea lol im bored now so hey everyone ready for the tourny? and nite u r coming cause dude im sure u will place in the tourny because i believe in u. ;-D but it is true that if u and lance drive itll be cheaper it took me ram rice and ram's bro only like 40 dollars each while dri ving and me and ram drove it he drove there and i drove the whole way back. anyways yea i hope u can make it.:grin:

@ ram - o man ure gay ure not gettin the drumming game u can die! lol but yea all im gettin is zelda wario and drummin game. actually ryan if u get wario ill get drummin and we can switch so we get to play both lol but ill be playing zelda for a while anyways lol

RAM

Smash Lord
Drummin should be mentioned first for you, * GASP* BUT IT"S NOT!!!! I hereby strip you of your Smashboards name. from now on you shall be called BOI. The King of Kings have spoken BOI.

P.S are we still smashing at TBS Saturday? and what time are we suppose to meet the new guys lil buddy?

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
lol well then if ure changing my name as soon as i get my premium account ima use my premium account name change to change ure name to FAGAY...... sorry i didnt think u deserved any more of my creativity than that..... lol actually ure lucky i capitolized it lol lol lol u know im j/k tho.... as long as u r just kiddin lol lol lol :grin: :lick: :lick: :p :laugh: ;) :lick:

p.s. iono whaat time i havnt atlked to anyone but wildstar and he signed off aim b4 giving me an answer but hge said hes trying lol and i think about 12 hows that sound unless u need ure n*gg* sleep lol

RAM

Smash Lord
U dork even if you had a upgraded account you could'nt change my name, that and I had a reason to change your name, you just want to change mine because u want revenge lol, hmmm well since it's for smash 12 sounds good. Just talk to me about it tommorrow.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
alright man its tomorrow now sooooo where u at to talk.... o right its 7:20a.m. ure hibernationg until about 2:00p.m.m o well im going to go take my psychology test :-D and go study y u kind of people sleep so much......."The show will be callled good morning black america and will be shown at noon across the country." sorry just thought i would put one of my favorite quotes in here lol;)

Nite

Smash Champion
Nobody wants Red Steel? Huh? That's unheard of.

I am definitely getting Twilight Princess. I also want Red Steel, and some other games. I will just have to look into the games and see what they are like.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Nite- Dont know if it helps much, but why not try driving? IF you get 30miles to the gallon, and IF you pay 2.75 a gallon, then it would be about $90 round trip. Split that between you and Lance and it will be a lot less. Youd just be in for 9 hours of driving.
Just in case Nite and Lance didnt see it before. ;) Gas prices are lower than that like someone else said, so it will definetly be under $90. Divide that by the amount of people going and you can easily get under half of what you pay for a GH trip.

Top Bottom