• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/10/08 Smashers Unite Biweeklies!!!

RAM

Smash Lord
it's a 4 bedroom house and if they are coming with you it's all good. who are they if you don't mind me asking buddy? Hopefully the rest of the RUN7. on a side note I have to close the housing after that lil number, so if you are'nt on the pre housing list my apologies, cause the list was on the receiving end of Hurricane Lance. and I can't house anymore ppl, Drummer you really have to find a motel if more OOS come asap. not to be rushing you or anything pal we have a month left till our First lil Shindig.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
well i guess just if anyone still needs housing post it up and i will get on working something out of my *** for u guys im sure itll all work out i mean come on the smash community is the best fighting game community out there and will always be the best so ram me and u have to do our part in being cool.

Nite

Smash Champion
Hahaha.

My results:
Falco
A Star Fox team pilot, Falco's constant air of casual indifference belies his precise piloting skills.

He's my birdie!

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea it was really easy i just hacked it and found out what answer gives a score to what char. so i got what i wanted. but i got falco also. then i wanted peach and fox on my myspace.:chuckle:

yea the quiz is alittle unfair because u can have like 15 scores for mario but only 4 for people like peach falco and fox. lame :( but still and awsome quiz :)

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
well ryan u were prolly a goomba because it was the most accurate quiz i mean it made me luigi. lol iono u could just always answer the questions having in mind what char u want because the quizzes are all crap but fun :) well anyways whats everyones myspace thats coming to my tounry so i can add u because i also put updates on the tourny on myspace bullitens. the link to mine is
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=23910892

RAM

Smash Lord
it was meant to be Manko Join me and my revolution. hey everyone point and laugh at Exarch he mains Link instead of peach. lol jk Ex my boy, I'm sorry, you're probably the only one who took the test without lying.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea i took it and got doc then took it again and got falco. iono maybe i should quit peach all in all. ;) and god manko no it was a misrepresentation dont play luigi one is annoying enough u stay samus just take the quiz again and everything that has acid for an answer answer acid that gives u samus points. lol ;)

RAM

Smash Lord
man Oct 7th is taking too long to get here. all I do is practice everyday for two hours and it's starting to get old I miss playing actual ppl it's been forever.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
sorry ryan dude atleast u have time to play 2 hours i get like 10 minutes here or there and then wake up at 6 and go to school..... urgh well after i have tests next week itll die down so we can smash more. :chuckle: if i can make it past the ****ing calc 2 test :( lol w/e

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Your Results:
Peach
Princess Peach presides over the Mushroom Kingdom from her huge castle. Her loyal subject Toad does his best to protect her but always seems to fail spectacularly.

so yea lance umm who is ure loyal subject that doesnt get the job done hrmmm would that be nite *GASP* no way if nite was my servant i would have him make me and ram cool aid all day and i know he would succeed at that:)

p.s. double post not ftw :( but the therad is not seeing much action for a few days. :dizzy:

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Meh, just wait till the tourny get closer this thread will breath once again.

so the tourny will BREATH not breathE i mean the words are pronounced completely different breath (breth) and breathe (breeth) one has the short e sound and one the long e sound and have 2 different meanings......... omg im trying to teach a black man proper english... urgh nm i lose.

p.s. by black man i meant african american :)

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
wow, i feel dumb.
i thought this tournament was this month. then i realized today is the 8th..and the gears started to tick...

but yea. i guess all i'm trying to say is...
I'm awesome.

Nite

Smash Champion
wow, i feel dumb.
i thought this tournament was this month. then i realized today is the 8th..and the gears started to tick...

but yea. i guess all i'm trying to say is...
I'm awesome.
Hahaha, Cyphus is awesome. I never got to play you at FC, but Lee has a nice Young Link. I'm looking forward to this, but I just hope more people decide to come.

RAM

Smash Lord
you and me both brother. I think I'm going to shock a few ppl this tourny (hopefully) but once tourny day rolls closer I'm sure more ppl will be interested only problem is the housing situation I'm full, if Drummer can get those motel prices and it cost like 50 bucks 5 ppl can chip in 10 bucks and that will be a done deal. Also Why life hate me so? wrestling is finally coming here after 4 years and they decide to hold it the day our tourny is taking place. WOE IS ME.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
hrmmmm so hows everyone doin? every ready for the tourny thats goin down in 28 days? I know i cant wait yea im bored no more school urgh i thought man yes im done with high school no more....... i had destroyed the boss of the game......... wait whats that in the distance..... what col-le-ge..... NOOOOOOOOO SECRET BOSS! :mad: DIE!

anyways yea ram iono im not too worried about it unless we have like alot more people sign up for the tourny and like i said i am still trying to figure out some free housing for these guys so they dont have to pay more to come to our tourny cause no one likes to lose money. anyway im glad we r having a pretty good turn out for our first tourny. thanks again to everyone for showing us some love and signing up. even cyphus who seems extra egar to come ;) Can't wait to see how this turns out.

p.s. the comic shop has 5 extra tvs we can use so that makes 10 we r in need of game cubes and maybe a power strip or 2 tho so please everyone help out if u can.

WildStar

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for just coming up in the thread, lol. But theres a tournament down there soon? I might be able to make the trip from Georgia down there.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea i shouldnt have had it soo far away but it seemed to work out for everyone in the long run.

@ nicknyte - i didnt know nicknyte and nite were still having that match... hrmm ill vid that and put it online if u 2 do go through with it. there will be about 5 or 6 vcrs at the tourny :) we wont miss a second.

@ wildstar - well man we might have room so if u can deffinatly make it give us an answer id love to put u on the prereg list.

WildStar

Smash Journeyman
Alright dude, it sounds like a plan. I'll have to talk some peeps and see if they would be down for it. Do you know if there would be a place where we could stay the night at?

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Nite if you dont win then what would you call yourself? I have faith you'll win though. I hope I can be there for support.

RAM

Smash Lord
it would Help Triple B just say Drummer Pre-register me and BAM you're on the list Hombre, when more ppl sign up, more ppl become interested cause alot of ppl are coming therefore helping the tournament grow. Hey Wildstar tell me how many ppl are coming if it's not to many I can squeeze you Georgia ppl in to stay at my place, looks like more ppl may be attending this after all. Drummer next Saturday we defenitely have to do the Flyers cause it's starting to creep up so keep next Sat open Lil Man. and Nite if by chance you lost your name just call yourself Mare since you use to go by Nitemare it would work out, I think.

Top Bottom