• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/17 GIGABITS - May I have another Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
I have one thing to say.

The next time I see Lajin, we're gonna fight.

I'm not kidding.

I'm gonna beat the fvcking **** out of your n*gger a$$.

I was gonna sucker punch you from behind, but you left before I got knocked our of the bracket.

(also, I'm not racist against black people, there are n*ggers and cr*ckers and sp*cs in this world, and Lajin is the epitimy of a n*gger)

<3 Afro, CHops and Linguini.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Wato-

marin- your awesome learn that rolling slide turnip thing
vericz-meta is gay go poke the whole way
hiroshi- learn metaknight
al-join singles, My ganon owns your dk son! lol yo i was gettin owned in melee you got better
hungry- you did good like always
Kyon- that pikachu is naaaaasteee
Action- get better just watch videos and copy ITS BRAWL how hard is that!??!!

Tommy g and meta?? i forgot- no johns but the first match my controller was literally killing me it randomly pushed down and when i went to do an attack it would just Dair me to my death. I lost 2 stocks like that. Good match tho gah

Uber ice and phanna- Good matches marin really liked that match, icees were too good and so was phannas marth.

Kei-kei- your ****in ridiculous, good *** peach. I was runnin around saying that for like 2 hours after you owned me. I want a rematch with ma ganon boi!

Casanova- Sorry if i was a **** i dont want to offend you on a personal level but metaknight is ****ing gay. Yeah i camped you but what else am i supposed to do against ****in tornado? Good games tho Im disapointed in the last match . o welllz better for you

Nick riddle- is toooo funny

Everyone else- fun playing you and talkin with you

Everyone who was talking to the crazy homeless gah- Yo you guys are wimps lol! im the only person that stayed through the whole thing and when he walked away i was like "mission complete"He was really funny tho.

AFROOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo-Good stuff son!

This was one of the worst tournaments for me everrrrrrr

Almost every single team had a metaknight in it i would turn to a tv and see meta on the screen. I know meta didnt make it to top 8 or watever but the top 8 was pretty much for the most part characters that counter meta or people that really know how to play him. Im tired of losing to meta at every match because i dont play ****in snake. Im so disappointed with how people are playing this game. In melee you played to win of course but even usin fox or sheik or watever you still had fun with it . In brawl people dont even have fun tornado spamming people they just do it because they HAVE to win. I hate that and im tired of seeing it . In a year from now i wouldnt be surprised if every single team had meta in it or if every single person had meta at least as a secondary. O well tho no johns meta is totally beatable im not sayin hes not ive beaten them before. It just a gay tactic and i dont see how people can do it and be happy with their win.**** metaknight
Um, I beat MK with DDD, I haven't lost to one since Gmoney took me out at last Gigs.

Also, Lajin is a n*gger.

Edit: ALSO, DDD AND WARIO IS AN EVEN MATCHUP ABE(GOOD SHIZ THO NO JOHNS).

Zoro

Smash Champion
Um, I beat MK with DDD, I haven't lost to one since Gmoney took me out at last Gigs.

Also, Lajin is a n*gger.

I can beat meta too
Tornado spam is just gay and annoying
Toon and meta are pretty even unless they tornado spam which gives them an overall advantage imo.

ITs all good tho

I am gonna own metas with ganon now

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
gmoney - yo way to beast it bro. and thanks. u know why. ;p

cpo - sorry it didnt work out for ya this time. sux u had to play nick. next tourney were def going to amke sure that doesnt happen again lol.

broke - same with u.. i think you should stick with GnW cuz ur style is aggressive. but thats my opinion.

ansel - spazzzzz :p 2 crackers plz

sd - sorry aobut knockin u out man. kirby is mad sickk!!!

loto - same with your kirby. your more aggressive and it works. props on makin it to the last bracket

fearless - props for making it to the last bracket to u also. i saw u getting gimped with that recovery alot. it hurts inside when it happens. dont do it anymore :p

sheer - ggs in the 2v2s, kirby is sstill a beast

colbol - sorry about all the gimps, but after all it is part of teh game. lol. your TL got ALOT better since i last played u

vericz - nice mk, was good matches in the 32 man bracket. (and thanks to the crowd backin me durin this match :p)

dguy - closee matches! ggs sick wolf man. i wanted that big mac too lol

jamil - i just ****ing love this kid. hands down

afro - good job winnin that **** bro. **** the whiners yo.. **** talking is the best thing ever done

mixed nuts crew - mario and marth was ****ign sick to watch. i loved it! your crew is mad good u should sign up for 4xT.

CDOC - sick pit man, no johns but without that demoralizing sd it woulda been close lol

raistlin - yo thanks for the props bro, was def ggs tho. midtiers!!!

AL -your mario got like 100x better. good friendlies with you and jamil.

bane - got my *** with the bucket and that charged fsmash. i need to play smarter next time lol. good games tho

im sick as **** and tired so if i forgot u dnt take it personally. ill add more lter.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
If I ever get mad after losing or feel like complaining I think "what would angrylobster do" which leads me to the path of peace.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Was SD the black kid with all white on? I thought I heard a sarcastic "I thought Sheer was too pro" several times lol. I think that kid hates me from wifiwars.

Jacksonville you guys are mad chill you should come party with TNT sometime.

Laijin

Smash Hero

Also, Lajin is a n*gger.

If I remember correctly.
Doodah was that really annoying dude who was hanging around that dinosaur of a woman all day.
gg

And seriously..I did'nt even say anything to you at all nor did I want to. but yet you call me a n*gger? Yea..you really are ****ing racist and annoying.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
showtime: oo ok, dang i never saw u play bro.

Sheer: u know im down, it didnt take but like 5 minutes for drunk xoff stories to come out when we were at ur crib lol. and SD is a fellow kirby main, hes opinionated and sarcastic but the coolest dude ever. dnt sweat it.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Whats upppppp!!

lol all my games were clutch, but props to galeon for taking me to losers, and afro for giving me 4th. :)
I told you all about my boy .D0c. / Kanye West... he's too good! I bet he would had made it for in singles, but he wanted to play final fantasy 10 instead. :/

too many ppl I know for shout outs so i'll say GG's to all.

I'm a lil' dissapointed on CFL's/NFL performance in singles. GUYS we can't let SFL take over brawl too!! we have some nasty players here, and we gotta show SFL whats up!!

don't worry there is always next time!

keep practicing and learning matchups, because right now... its all about match ups.
I've mastered MK spam, and MK but I still go in blindly when I play snake. So i'm gonna holla at QDVS, .D0C., SKratch, Garbanzo, and other good snake players for offline snake training.

lamb/equi/afro for online.

tru, see you all at mankos!!

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
If I remember correctly.
Doodah was that really annoying dude who was hanging around that dinosaur of a woman all day.
gg

And seriously..I did'nt even say anything to you at all nor did I want to. but yet you call me a n*gger? Yea..you really are ****ing racist and annoying.
woah. that was uncalled for bro. if anything leave his girlfriend out of your argument dood. I mean he called you a ***, but two wrongs don't make a right. Just ignore that **** man.

as for me, I'm pissed I couldn't make it to this. Not having a ride screwed up my plans, but w.e

I'll **** everybody at mankos instead.

retro gamer 6

Smash Journeyman
Was SD the black kid with all white on? I thought I heard a sarcastic "I thought Sheer was too pro" several times lol. I think that kid hates me from wifiwars.

Jacksonville you guys are mad chill you should come party with TNT sometime.
SD and i teamed up for friendlies before the tournament and man did we kick *** with our kirbys. thanx for the matches SD!!! :)

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
Laijin, I don't mean to be rude, but please shut up. There's too much hate coming from you. And quite frankly, it's grossly unnecessary. You act as if you're mature, but you really just aren't. Relax a bit and keep the judgmental bull in your own head. I understand it's a new scene for you and all, but I mean comeon. There is no logic in suddenly having enemies in the local community. If you don't like someone, you don't have to tell them you don't - just as you don't have to pretend to be friendly to them. But there is no point with your polarizing manner. You do not have to add fuel to problems. [nonetheless help to create them]

Still, for those that are not too fond of Laijin, don't spend the effort of proving that to him. He obviously knows already.

We're the FL community: and we're supposed to be the best in the country. Lets grow up a bit, shall we?

Laijin

Smash Hero
woah. that was uncalled for bro. if anything leave his girlfriend out of your argument dood. I mean he called you a ***, but two wrongs don't make a right. Just ignore that **** man.

as for me, I'm pissed I couldn't make it to this. Not having a ride screwed up my plans, but w.e

I'll **** everybody at mankos instead.
I'm sorry, but its pretty offensive when someone calls me that word and actually seriously means it? Got a bit carried away.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
lol all my games were clutch, but props to galeon for taking me to losers, and afro for giving me 4th. :)
I told you all about my boy .D0c. / Kanye West... he's too good! I bet he would had made it for in singles, but he wanted to play final fantasy 10 instead. :/

too many ppl I know for shout outs so i'll say GG's to all.

I'm a lil' dissapointed on CFL's/NFL performance in singles. GUYS we can't let SFL take over brawl too!! we have some nasty players here, and we gotta show SFL whats up!!
don't worry there is always next time!

keep practicing and learning matchups, because right now... its all about match ups.
I've mastered MK spam, and MK but I still go in blindly when I play snake. So i'm gonna holla at QDVS, .D0C., SKratch, Garbanzo, and other good snake players for offline snake training.

lamb/equi/afro for online.

tru, see you all at mankos!!
LOLzzzzzzz get pooped on, SFL reigns supreme. I love TnT + crom + melbourne.

P.S. sex with afro on wednesday.

_Raef_

Smash Apprentice

GGs guys, I had a lot of fun...

Bane - Thanks for housing us/letting me sleep in the bane nook...lol

Neo - Good **** and sorry about you getting screwed on Lylat in our third match.

Abe - Good ****, sorry we didn't make it farther in doubles

Sheer & Col Bol - Good ****, you guys beat me in doubles (rainbow cruise)

Nero - You're the man, keep improving your meta, and spam if you have to, everyone else does

Equi - You're sick

Rx - Good first game, you ***** me in the second one, I wasn't ready for your meta!

xYz - We didn't get to play, maybe next time, you're sick tho & congrats

Action Basturd - GGs man...

Crown - I think you were one of three Ness' at Gigs, good **** man

GDX - Good job man, made it farther than me this time...

TedBoosley - Good job beating Equi and that was a HELL of a celebration lol & RELAX more man

Rock - SICK Sonic man...

Garbanzo - EPIC set between us for TOP-32

It sucks that I fought so hard to make it top 32 just to take a double-loss to Metas...
Not to mention Danny & Chaz knocked me out of doubles by BOTH picking META in our third match...

So yea, I guess I have to brush up on my Meta-fighting skills, GGs guys...
See you at Manko's...

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
DOesn't matter n!gger.

I'm gonna beat your n!gger a$$ right back to Africa.

Sp you better bring your GA buddies cu that's all the *****(s) you're ever gonna get.

(XIF, CHadd and such LOL).

SO just be ready cuz this time I'm not holding back you will leave Gigs with bruises.

Laijin

Smash Hero
just ignore them laijin. they'll get tire of it. still, can't tell if they're joking or not. :ohwell:
This guy is definantly NOT joking.
You honestly can't call anyone a n*gger and mean it as a joke. Everyone in FL is all like "Oh. Thats Doodah. Don't take him seriously. He is a funny guy".
But nah. This guy a douche. His personality has been exactly the same.
And to call someone that name is going pretty ****ing far.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
No, I totally mean it.

Lajin is a frog n*gger.

And it's pretty bad when you make fun of my GF when the closest you've ever got to pvssy is suckin on your n*gger moms tities when you 5.

Your whole family are n*ggers Lajin.

Especically the dead ones.

<3 Black people

Laijin

Smash Hero
DOesn't matter n!gger.

I'm gonna beat your n!gger a$$ right back to Africa.

Sp you better bring your GA buddies cu that's all the *****(s) you're ever gonna get.

(XIF, CHadd and such LOL).

SO just be ready cuz this time I'm not holding back you will leave Gigs with bruises.
Dude. Your a fucking grown ass man.
Grow the fuck up. Why are you picking fights with people? Don't you have anything better else to worry about than picking fights with people for no good reasons.

And besides, if you hit me first. I'll fight back.
So not only will you be leaving whatever tournament with bruises, but you'll also be going to jail that night as well. Smart man, huh?

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
LOL, Jail??!!

Like I care, I've been in jail enough times to realize beating the fvck outta people who make fun of my friends(chops and fro) and my gf are worth it.

Besides, everyone hates you so in the end your a frog n*gger.

retro gamer 6

Smash Journeyman
This guy is definantly NOT joking.
You honestly can't call anyone a n*gger and mean it as a joke. Everyone in FL is all like "Oh. Thats Doodah. Don't take him seriously. He is a funny guy".
But nah. This guy a douche. His personality has been exactly the same.
And to call someone that name is going pretty ****ing far.
i agree with you. i believe that you shouldn't call anyone ****** even if they are joking. and i don't mean to start anything, but what is stripesorbars's problem?

Laijin

Smash Hero
LOL, Jail??!!

Like I care, I've been in jail enough times to realize beating the fvck outta people who make fun of my friends(chops and fro) and my gf are worth it.

Besides, everyone hates you so in the end your a frog n*gger.
I'm pretty sure I did'nt make fun of fro and chops.
If you read my post, I just stated how I noticed how I overheard a lot of people talking about fro trash talking and chop's ***** jokes. So no, i'm obviously not making fun of them.
And I only made fun of your gf because you called me that name.

All your doing is showing how much more ******** you are and how much more racist you are everytime you post.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
I'm not racist, you're a n*gger.

You talked trash about my gf a while back with your f@gget GA boys and I let it go.

Now you're fvcked frog n*gger.

Just drop it for now, just know to watch your back at next gigs.

You don't say anything the whole tourney then you come home, hide behind your comp, and talk ****.

Go back to GA or AFrica please.

Laijin

Smash Hero
I'm not racist, you're a n*gger.

You talked trash about my gf a while back with your f@gget GA boys and I let it go.

Now you're fvcked frog n*gger.
We definantly went through this.
I don't remember what I said, but I definantly did not say anything offensive to your gf at that time as some of the other guys did.

So yea. Like I said man.
Your racist for calling any black man that name and your a loser for picking fights with kids cause your a grown ass man.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?

I think everybody knows what I would say next so now I am typing this sentence instead.

/melee
I think Colin wants Brawl for the June tournament.

And **** it, Laijin, the word is spelled "definitely" **** it!!!

Zoro

Smash Champion
dont say that about a dudes gf that really messed up

I would be pissed if you did that to marin

but these are some strong words
you guys should just calm down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom