• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

$550 SSBB/SSBM PROS COMING! CoF: ANGRY SHINOBI CIRCUS 02/20-21/10 WINTHROP HARBOR, IL

ORLY

Smash Master
tink u played me when i was rusty (and still couldn't win a game vs super rusty me and super rusty vidjo) I'm better now. Idk if I can go anymore anyway I think Ally is gonna still go though. ONE OF US are definitely showing.
D'aw! I gotta say, M2K, I was lookin' forward to playing you again since SMYM 10. This news is pretty disappointing!

Also: Webster, put me down for Melee singles and maaaaaaaybe Brawl+ or Brawl low tier doubles. (I'd need a partner!)

p.p.s.: DIBS ON BRINGING A SET-UP. DIBS. DIBSSSSSSSS

ORLY

Smash Master
Oro! You're gonna be there 100% for sure, right? Gotta have my Falcon homedawgs around!

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Keep Ike in. He's the only challenge for me in low tier, because Mario ***** everyone else. That and Ally. But I may be teaming with him anyway, so if he's banned then there's no challenge.. :p

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
i know right, tink got fronzled. altho i feel like tink is kinda like a scrub version of m2k, couterpicking everyone with top tier chars!!! :-D

matt, let's team for this. i'm top 5 jiggs now.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
GUYS LISTEN UP FOR UPDATES:

* IKE IS NO LONGER UP FOR BEING BANNED IN LT SSBB DOUBLES!!! TIERS ALLOWED FOR LT SSBB SINGLES/DOUBLES IS STILL D - F.

* TATSUNOKO VS CAPCOM: ULTIMATE ALL STARS IS BEING ADDED TO THE GAME LINEUP ($10), WILL BE PLAYED ON SUNDAY.

* RULES FOR NON SMASH GAMES HAVE BEEN UPDATED.

LET'S HYPE THIS TOURNAMENT FOLKS!!! YOU KNOW THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE FOR THE WEEKEND. GURANTEED BONUS POT MONIES. DEDICATED PRE REGISTER LIST (CLEAN AND UPDATED WITH NO JOHNZ). GREAT DISCOUNT ON HOTELS/MOTELS/INNS. AFFORDABLE VENUE AND TOURNAMENT FEES.

WHY NOT COME TO THIS TOURNAMENT??? :bee:

SAGO: hit me up with a PM!!!

Tink

Smash Hero
lolll...jason, even in your prime, u never owned me tho =).....and on top of that, i was hella rusty in Mi as well lolll(when u still were getting top 2 at EC/south tournaments)....all i gotta say is.......B-R-I-N-G I-T!

that being said, u did look really good at pound -_-....ill jus hope u or your partner is late again =).

also, i need MMs at this! and me and kels will take Teams MMs as well.

ORLY

Smash Master
Oh boy oh boy! This is getting some serious hype, now! And then SMYM just around the corner.

It's a good time to be a midwest Smash player!

I want games with Tink, Hbox, and Ray's new Puff!

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
If Hungrybox comes, will Webster fulfill his promise of what he says every tourney, "If someone wins Grand Finals with Jigglypuff only, they get a Bonus $100!" Webster... Ooohhhhh.... >=p

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Can someone PM me with Airport/schedule/prices/ info?

the first post is confusing.... :X
HBOX: You might wanna hit someone up in the IL thread ("Poopchat"), so someone can give you a ride from OHARE AIRPORT to the tournament.

Also what's confusing about the first post? :confused: If there's anything you don't quite understand, lemme know.

Hope you're able to make it.

There's gonna be MUCHO MONIES HERE!!! :psycho::psycho::psycho:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
WOW. waaaaay too many melee-only people going to this -,-
NEVER SPEAK AGAIN
ok I'm officially making an effort to get here. can anybody give me a ride if the locals don't go?
m2k come to this and beat hbox
tink is always getting fronzled.

top 5 jiggs out of where? your basement? chun im gonna whoop you with my new and improved fox
LMAO
also wtf you're playing fox again? mm me in dittos boyyy

Tink

Smash Hero
george is crazy....he doesnt have a fox....jus go back to the falcon already :pPP.

but on the real, we gotta pound it up at this tourny and get more melee peeps then brawlers! get on it ppl!

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Melee
Such a good game
U all r dumb if u dont like it
Cool is a good word to describe it
KOs actually take skill to earn
Super fantastical extra incredible game!

See? We should all just realize that they are both great games! :bee:

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
i wish i could go to this, but im going to vgbootcamp cuz its closer. Webster, this tourney looks frickin ****!! good job man.

also falcon v puff is doable if you can grab the puff, otherwise it blows...

Landry

Smash Ace
If I needed a good way to lose money I'd totally enter Melee. I'm way to bad at thaat game...

Top Bottom