• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

$550 SSBB/SSBM PROS COMING! CoF: ANGRY SHINOBI CIRCUS 02/20-21/10 WINTHROP HARBOR, IL

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL. Oh man I kinda like this guy, he's got a good sense of humor.
No worries Webster
Tomacawk, you will soon regret those words. Plain and simple.

*Has purchased Rev 3, practicin up!*

Prepare to get whuuped, Webster Fatboy and Dark Kakashi I'm gunnin' for ya!

Oh and I suppose you can chalk me up for SSBB Singles, SSBB Low Tier Singles, and Rev 3, though the tournament is almost around the corner anyways at this point.

Akashi

Smash Lord
shut up you only want ike in there because u main him youre still not gonna win.
Either post a valid counter argument or don't say ****. Regardless if she mains Ike or not, banning a character should be discussed with both statistics and knowledge of the character. Being biased has nothing to do with this. Oh and, I guess it's the inner defensive boyfriend in me but if you said that at the tourney to her we'd have a problem. Just sayin'

You still haven't answered me, Kenni. You never 1v1'd me, and my results in both my old tourneys (when I used to play Ike) and in 2v2 are good. So what's your basis on my Ike skill?

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Why the **** is there SF2HDR but not SF3S............**** YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
HDR is simply more popular than 3S between the two states of WI/IL (and just period for that matter). I personally like 3rd Strike over HDR (not over ST lolz). So we can definitely play some casuals at the tournament, no problem. I look forward into meeting you as well. :bee:

WOW!!!

No one that said Ike should be banned has provided any good reasons for it.
Players...Final Jeapordy Round!!!

Category is: FAIL!!!

Answer: This is what players do, when the completely disregard the lack of their skillz and make excuses of their losses.

30 sec. GOOD LUCK!!!

Oh and, I guess it's the inner defensive boyfriend in me but if you said that at the tourney to her we'd have a problem. Just sayin'
Guys... :(

*Has purchased Rev 3, practicin up!*

Prepare to get whuuped, Webster Fatboy and Dark Kakashi I'm gunnin' for ya!

Oh and I suppose you can chalk me up for SSBB Singles, SSBB Low Tier Singles, and Rev 3, though the tournament is almost around the corner anyways at this point.
O RLY!!!

Also, I got cha down.

Sorry cant go to this or future tournaments, just got perma-grounded for bad grades.

Bye guys.
:(

Akashi

Smash Lord
It's cool, I wouldn't fight or anything Webster ^^;. I'm just saying everyone (including Meneil) DESERVES respect - nobody gains it, so I expect that from everyone. Anyone who talks to my girlfriend, my friends, or any of the WI/IL players like that will obviously get a somewhat rude response from me. <3 my community

Bil

Smash Ace
it's Cool, I Wouldn't Fight Or Anything Webster ^^;. I'm Just Saying Everyone (including Meneil) Deserves Respect - Nobody Gains It, So I Expect That From Everyone. Anyone Who Talks To My Girlfriend, My Friends, Or Any Of The Wi/il Players Like That Will Obviously Get A Somewhat Rude Response From Me. <3 My Community
I'm Going To Be Rude As Fawk.

ORLY

Smash Master
Matt R! You and I must team up! And defeat all comers!

McHenry county destroyers!

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Ganon Says:

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

EDIT:

And by "Ganon", I mean INUI LION PUNCH PWNS US ALL...FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :laugh:

Tink

Smash Hero
roflll....m2k's nottt winning teams =)....even if he teams with matt....m2ks not as good in teams as he is in singles son!

Tink

Smash Hero
i say that from experience....him and matt both cant play their singles game in teams =). if its not matt+tom its done!

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Looks like I was overestimating my punishment. If all goes as planned, I MIIIGHT be back for this :colorful:

Last and certainly least, to all my haters who wanted me to quit,

UMAD NIKKAS

Sago

Smash Lord
webster would you be against me making and selling wisconsin smash t-shirts and or shinobi circus shirts?

also cross is coming to this? i love that guy

Sago

Smash Lord
It's the same thing, regardless if it's singles or doubles. If you're talking about double Ike, then remember that he runs into the SAME problems as any ditto doubles team: lack of variety. Why do you think double MK is actually more worse than good? Because their flaws are vocalized even more when your partner can't cover your weakness with their own strength. Double Ike is good, but it has its problems too; and their problems can be exploited.
While i agree and disagree with comments made in this post, i would like to point out akashi seems to be the only one with a mildly plausible argument. I dont like ike either but its not terribly hard to deal with, just gimp him.

Bo?

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
webster would you be against me making and selling wisconsin smash t-shirts and or shinobi circus shirts?

also cross is coming to this? i love that guy
How much would you be selling them for?

I got first dibs on cross, cowboy. ;)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
No one that said Ike should be banned has provided any good reasons for it.
Pretty much.

I'm surprised people are asking for Ike's ban when it's been proven he has a least one 40-60, he might have a second 40-60 not sure.

Also wanna do two MM's? One for Link and one for Lucario, I won't change characters in either.

i second this motion

Akashi

Smash Lord
Pretty much.

I'm surprised people are asking for Ike's ban when it's been proven he has a least one 40-60, he might have a second 40-60 not sure.

Also wanna do two MM's? One for Link and one for Lucario, I won't change characters in either.

I'll $MM you with Ike and Falcon :). Falcon against Link, Ike against Lucario. You game?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'll $MM you with Ike and Falcon :). Falcon against Link, Ike against Lucario. You game?
I'll do it with you as well.

$3 for each sound good?

And please don't trick me thinking your GF is your sister. I feel silly that I keep falling for it.

Top Bottom