• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

$550 SSBB/SSBM PROS COMING! CoF: ANGRY SHINOBI CIRCUS 02/20-21/10 WINTHROP HARBOR, IL

Tomacawk

Smash Master
lol **** mew2king you indecisive mother ****er
idk which I'm going to (if any), it's up to my crew to decide

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Heeeeeeeey, anyone wanna team up with me for Brawl Dubs? And yay for M2K still coming - I almost thought I wouldn't get that Kirby vs MK $MM XD

But seriously.

Brawl dubs. Anyone wanna team with me? :D

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I would play smash 64 if I could stay on day 2.

I'll MM people but I'm going to wait and see how much cash I have first.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
IMPORTANT POST COMING UP!!!

Guys this tournament is going solo. There will be NO combining of any sorts. I run my tournaments for you guys, and I leave it up to you to decide on this day which tournament you want to attend. Mine or the one in IN (the V.G tournament).

Either way this tournament is GOING to happen, with good prizes, cash monies, and FUN FUN FUN!!! Did I mention GREAT FOOD!!!

Chilli Dogs here I come.

You guys can start pre-registering for the games you want to play.

Just simply post the following:

Username (Name): Devildigimon (Webster Snow Jr.)
Games you want to play: SSBB (singles), SC2, SC4, and Naruto Rev 3

I seriously hope to see you all at THIS event.

Let the pre-reg begin.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
so both are still happening on the same day? ugh.

Username (Name): eighteenspikes (Stephen Bates)
Games you want to play: SSBM (singles/teams)

Wafles

Smash Lord
I can't confirm anything 100% yet, but theres no reason that I wont be here without a setup.
Actually before I talk about teaming with kappy I think I might have already planned on teaming with Matty. I'll talk to him.

Scythe

Smash Master
Username (Name):Scythe(Diego Rodriguez)
Games you want to play: SSBM (singles/teams) SSBB (singles)

yoshq

Smash Master
Username (Name): YoshQ
Games you want to play: SSBB (singles), SSBB (low tier singles/doubles)

bringing a brawl setup

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
Username (Name): Cosmo! (Cosmo Wright)
Games you want to play: SSBM (singles/teams), Soul Calibur 4

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Username (Name): Kappy (Ryan)
Games: SSBB (Singles/Doubles/Low Tier Singles/Low Tier Doubles), Brawl+

Arty

Smash Lord
UserName: Arty
Games: Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles, Low Tier Doubles, Brawl+, (Maybe) Melee Singles

Wafles

Smash Lord
UserName: Wafles
Games: Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles, Low Tier Doubles, Melee Singles, Soul Cal 4 (maybe)

Quik17

Smash Ace
UserName: Quik (Andrew)
Games: Brawl (Singles + Doubles + Low Tier Doubles), Melee (Singles + Doubles), Brawl+

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
everyone so far had been added to the pre reg list. keep em coming guys. :bee:

after the tournament we can go do some dancing:

:colorful:

Landry

Smash Ace
Username (Name): Landry (Nick Landry)
Games you want to play: SSBB singles & doubles, whatever low tiers are run.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
edit - I'm most likely going to this one

not set in stone yet, but like 75% chance I'll be at this one

edit 2 - if a lot of people enter every event or almost every event then I will probably show to this one. Since it's 3 hours farther (6 hours more round trip, 8 hours from my house each way rather than 5 hours from my house each way), I will need a lot of people to enter every event (especially MELEE) and I can even bring an OOS friend such as Inui or Chu if you guys allow teams for these events too. I'm not sure what to expect, but it mostly comes down to having a lot of entrants for tons of events (melee being my favorite) then it'll be like 90% chance I'll show (most of the 10% reason not showing would involve not getting a ride or something in very worst case scenario). I'm hoping to see a lot of entrants, especially Melee ones please! Low tiers would be cool too (btw Sonic and Ike are low tier, and I might be able to bring Shugo if there's low tiers NOT 100% SURE yet though)

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I like how mew2king bribes people to go with his presence and expects us to throw our money at him
edit-I'm not talking ****, obviously $ and driving time is a big deciding factor, but you don't have to literally say that because it makes you look like a douche

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Wait...Chu as in ChuDat? OMG, that'd be ****ing win! I have yet to meet any professional Kirby players, so that'd be really, really, really awesome!!! :D

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Tomacawk please don't get the wrong idea. I use smash as my job, so I need the money that I get from it to pay bills. Just so you know, not being an ohio resident means I have to pay ~2.5x the price for college (at lorain county college), i pay 200 a month rent, buy about half the food here even though I don't eat nearly as much as I buy, and usually get ripped off in gas fees because no one wants to take me anywhere unless I convince vidjo to. Until later in life when I get a career, I am using smash as my job. Please don't get the wrong idea; I'm actually a really nice person (or I would like to think of myself as that anyway)

btw I am probably moving to baltimore MD by around next summer because vidjo/dac are. Not 100% sure yet, but more likely than not. I'd like to go to these things while they're around, especially if I can drive to them.

btw I really appreciate this money bonus which is why I'm almost 100% certain I'm going to this one other than the other closer one. I do think giving money only to 1st and only for whoever gets 1st in brawl singles could be fixed though. I think it should be split more evenly among several events instead of focusing the main chunk into one. Brawl teams should have some money too, and Melee teams could have some

Tomacawk

Smash Master
yeah I understand that, and there's nothing wrong with that
but when you try to convince people to go to tournies to get their money, you cross the line into coming off like a douche (i'm not calling you a douche, don't get the wrong idea about me either)
and like I said I understand, tbh i'd probably do the same thing if I were as good as you
and i've played you a few times m2k, at smym10 and event 52 '08, so i know you aren't an ******* (you're really quiet though and you won't talk to me lol)

Wafles

Smash Lord
btw I really appreciate this money bonus which is why I'm almost 100% certain I'm going to this one other than the other closer one. I do think giving money only to 1st and only for whoever gets 1st in brawl singles could be fixed though. I think it should be split more evenly among several events instead of focusing the main chunk into one. Brawl teams should have some money too, and Melee teams could have some
Well, I guess the main focus is brawl singles because that's always where we've had the most entries, so that's why we're giving the biggest pot bonus to brawl singles.

Melee/Brawl Doubles bonus would be neat, though.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
I just feel like spreading it out for melee doubles and brawl double would encourage a lot more people to enter. I feel like brawl singles is too heavily focused on by comparison to everything else. I mean it's not a huge deal, but if you got like a bigger pot for melee teams I could maybe bring Jman or something (my teammate from genesis).

Tomacawk

Smash Master
spread the love =) melee>>>>>brawl
but i think this tourny is focused on brawl more than melee so it's understandable if brawl gets bigger bonuses
btw m2k if you go to this and i can get my crew to go i'll MM you

Top Bottom