• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5th BEST: Bigger venue! MVC3 + SSF4AE!

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure yet about entry fee for those, but it will probably be around the Smash prices, so about $5-10. We'll probably have that all taken care of in at most week or two from now.

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
It's Arcade Edition. I think the people running it don't want to do $10 entry because they're hoping for a bunch of student attendance. Vibe, get on AIM sometime or go to smash club next week.

iceyman02

Smash Cadet
I'll be there. I'm looking forward to November, I'm going to 3 tournaments within week of each other ^_^

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
I don't know who Iceyman is but I like his enthusiasm.
Hope he doesn't bail cause' there's too much competition, tho.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Naw icymans legit, you whats this third tournament? pm me it.

iceyman02

Smash Cadet
I don't know who Iceyman is but I like his enthusiasm.
Hope he doesn't bail cause' there's too much competition, tho.
Trust me I won't be bailing. We fought in the past awhile ago, unfortunately a lot of the team wasn't able to atend. It's been almost a year and I've never truly gotten redemption. All my training will finally be put to good use.

iceyman02

Smash Cadet
If you're a pit main, this might be fun, cause' I hate that MU. Lol.
While Pit is the character I'm training with right now I can't necessarily say he's my main. In fact I'd love to get good with Luigi and Ganondorf.

MetalPat

Smash Ace
While Pit is the character I'm training with right now I can't necessarily say he's my main. In fact I'd love to get good with Luigi and Ganondorf.
if you get good with either of them. i want to do 5 things.
mirror match both luigi, ganon, and pit with you :)
partner with you and mix the teams between
luigi dittos
ganon dittos
pit dittos
or mix them up :)

my ganons prolly the #1 best in the world. just sayin

iceyman02

Smash Cadet
if you get good with either of them. i want to do 5 things.
mirror match both luigi, ganon, and pit with you :)
partner with you and mix the teams between
luigi dittos
ganon dittos
pit dittos
or mix them up :)

my ganons prolly the #1 best in the world. just sayin
Ganondorf competition, I like it

Sharky

Smash Master
loooool you had me so confused posting that in the wrong thread, I was looking for my post for like half a minute haha

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
What are you doing all day? I know you got money stop spending it on food son.

MetalPat

Smash Ace
^this post makes me sad, though it looks like I won't be able to afford to go anyway =/
sharky i did not include you as i did not think you were going to make it. :p
i was under the impression that the only non albany players were gonna be cura and maybe eevee if she enters.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
frannie probably wont come to this tournament, So i'd probably be 1.Cura 2.Calm 3.Tommy
if tommy comes.

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
I talked stuff over with people running SSF4AE and MvC3 about their plans. MvC3 starts at 2pm, and SSF4AE starts at 7pm. Each costs $7 to enter, and there might be pools before bracket for these. I'll put up this and contact info for the person running these events in the first post soon.

MetalPat

Smash Ace
frannie probably wont come to this tournament, So i'd probably be 1.Vibe 2.Calm 3.Cura
if tommy comes.
hey, fixed it for ya. if calm got second that obviously means vibe got first. just making it more accurate for ya :) didn't know you thought so poorly of yourself

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Hopefully more school attendance. Im pretty sure the past time kids will come to this as well, and what do you care your only gonna make like 6 bucks

Top Bottom