• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5th BEST: Bigger venue! MVC3 + SSF4AE!

iceyman02

Smash Cadet
Do you go to RPI? I'll have to see what the deal is with the uberlan tournament. If it's like in previous years, the prize will be lame. It'll be going on at the same time as club, so play with us anyway

I'm going to both tournaments

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
No_Skillz may not be attending the tournament. If he doesn't go, would someone be willing to drive me back to Schenectady after the tournament is over?
Reposting this, it looks nearly certain he isn't coming. If necessary, I could pay for gas money. If a ride back isn't possible, would overnight housing be available?

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
I'll be there around 11:30. Lol I totally forgot yesterday was a holiday and the last bus was at 5:50pm. So yeah, I just chilled home.

edit: I won't forget that Memory card.

altairian

Smash Lord
I'll be there around 11:30. Lol I totally forgot yesterday was a holiday and the last bus was at 5:50pm. So yeah, I just chilled home.

edit: I won't forget that Memory card.
You really need a phone so you can text me or something when things like this happen, I went to smash club I could have picked you up :p

Top Bottom