• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5th BEST: Bigger venue! MVC3 + SSF4AE!

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Good luck to everyone that's going to this.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Dammit, getting called out by Frannie and now you lol

Still not going. Lost 3 MMs at AXS and I plan on winning one at (or not at) BEST

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
haha thanks I don't really post on here, I go to Suny Albany I'm hoping to find a ride there luckily a good number of my friends love melee
Talk to CJT on here. He's from U Albany and plans to come as far as I know. If else fails, you get free bus rides to and from Troy as as U Albany student.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
I will attempt to make this. It depends if I commit grand theft auto or if somebody hails from the north country near potsdam to come drive me. If I come I will bring at least one other person.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Pikachu lives forever. I don't like it.
It's only cause alt rushes 'mogs
haha thanks I don't really post on here, I go to Suny Albany I'm hoping to find a ride there luckily a good number of my friends love melee
text me, (631) 833-0597. Any of you guys play brawl?
I will attempt to make this. It depends if I commit grand theft auto or if somebody hails from the north country near potsdam to come drive me. If I come I will bring at least one other person.
that "smash journeyman" title is no joke then, huh?

lookin for dat teammate, ill actually go on friday to practice if someone commits

altairian

Smash Lord
LOL CJT that joke is 100% better because I'm sure nobody else will get it ;D

I'm gonna hit up smash club late friday, I have to work till 9 so I'll probably get there at 10. People better still be there to slap me around so maybe I can learn something :p

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
I'll be coming to this, and I'll see if I can get a couple of people I know to come too.

I opted out of doubles at ASX3, but I may try here. Anyone interested in teaming with me?

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Can anyone provide a ride from Binghamton to this? Willing to pay gas $ etc. There might be people other than me too.

MetalPat

Smash Ace
It's only cause alt rushes 'mogs

text me, (631) 833-0597. Any of you guys play brawl?

that "smash journeyman" title is no joke then, huh?

lookin for dat teammate, ill actually go on friday to practice if someone commits
yo talk to tyrant about teams bro.
hes definitetly pretty legit, and got 9th last tournament.

play with him at smash fridays and decide.

Sharky

Smash Master
lol cjt that joke is 100% better because i'm sure nobody else will get it ;d

i'm gonna hit up smash club late friday, i have to work till 9 so i'll probably get there at 10. People better still be there to slap me around so maybe i can learn something :p
I GOT IT!!! lol

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
No_Skillz may not be attending the tournament. If he doesn't go, would someone be willing to drive me back to Schenectady after the tournament is over?

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Iceyman you better be there! I didn't get a chance to play you guys at axs3

MetalPat

Smash Ace
iceyman was there? weren't we supposed to play some matches? i wanted to as well, i was just all over the place, completely forgot you were going.

iceyman02

Smash Cadet
Guys i'm really sorry I wasn't there. About a week before axs I was told that we had no way to get to syracuse. The day of axs I woke up and found out my friends were heading there. Any of you guys get to play phantom, frankie, nito or sonic ninja? And NOTHING will stop me from getting to this tournament. You guys should consider coming to troy friday night and coming to another brawl tournament at uberlan.

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
Guys i'm really sorry I wasn't there. About a week before axs I was told that we had no way to get to syracuse. The day of axs I woke up and found out my friends were heading there. Any of you guys get to play phantom, frankie, nito or sonic ninja? And NOTHING will stop me from getting to this tournament. You guys should consider coming to troy friday night and coming to another brawl tournament at uberlan.
Do you go to RPI? I'll have to see what the deal is with the uberlan tournament. If it's like in previous years, the prize will be lame. It'll be going on at the same time as club, so play with us anyway.

i think im going and teamin with vibe
What is this ****? And who else are you bringing?

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
Lol calm. You thought Cura could save you. Nope.avi

Also I'm pretty sure he isn't bringing anybody. Or he wouldn't be teaming with someone from here.

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
We won't even necessarily be teaming if Frannie makes it. Doesn't matter either way. I'd beat you with CAC or Cura as a teammate.

Top Bottom