• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/21/2008 GIGABITS - Bawling for a Brawling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
Lylat Cruise: It should remain neutral. While it can be annoying, it is neutral enough. Battlefield was gay in Melee. We can hate stages, but can't deny they are overall neutral enough. I have never seen the tilting have any effect on the game. To those that do, compensate for the subtle tilts.

Luigi's Mansion: This is a really good counterpick against certain campy characters. I don't really have a problem with it. Just destroy the house with a few aerials if you really want.

Rainbow Cruise: There are walls for a few areas, but it is largely the same as it was in Melee. Counterpick this *****.

Pictochat - Banned, it is too random and there is that silly Kirby glitch.

Distant planet: I ****ing love this stage, but it should stay banned. D3 can CG up the left side and it promotes camping of that area.

Jungle Japes: Banned. The water physics are too ****ed up and results in most of the cast not being able to survive when just touching the water.

Norfair: This stage is just stupid. Random lava that takes up the whole screen and about a million ledges to grab onto... what is edgegaurding?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I don't understand the reasoning behind switching the dates.

If the argument is that Gigabits should alternate between the two games, then Gigs will lose money by not capitalizing on having a high attendance Brawl tourney at least once a month.

If people really want a Melee tourney, it would probably be better off for them if they just picked a different weekend when they had an opening.

Brawl tournies every month = most $$$ for Gigs and most people satisfied.

If the reason for switching the dates is something other than that, someone fill me in.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I think we should keep the dates the way they are. The Melee tourny is on my birthday, let's keep it that way.

/unbiased opinion

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
OMFG, ANOTHER GIGS!!!!!!!!!!! lol. you know i'll be here. ive ACTUALLY SERIOUSLY been working on other characters starting two days ago. for real this time. lets see how that works out.

AFRO THUNDAH/LAMBC0CK....show me the ways of the snake, i've been trying him, he is so dam weird. i dont get that jank.

-hiro

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Somebody

in CFL is taking this!!!

get ready SFL, im gonna make sure everyone gets as much training as possible!!

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I'll be back in Kissimmee then so I should be present. And I'll try to bring a Wii and a TV. Hopefully I'll be able to get some practice with some CFL people before then.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
You *****....

The melee tournament is THIS jigglypuff's birthday present, not yours!

i alreaddy claimed it boiiiii
Hahahaha, it's too late suhn!

I think Gigabits likes Jigglypuff players, hosting all these tournaments on our birthdays.

retro gamer 6

Smash Journeyman
Lylat Cruise: It should remain neutral. While it can be annoying, it is neutral enough. Battlefield was gay in Melee. We can hate stages, but can't deny they are overall neutral enough. I have never seen the tilting have any effect on the game. To those that do, compensate for the subtle tilts.

Luigi's Mansion: This is a really good counterpick against certain campy characters. I don't really have a problem with it. Just destroy the house with a few aerials if you really want.

Rainbow Cruise: There are walls for a few areas, but it is largely the same as it was in Melee. Counterpick this *****.

Pictochat - Banned, it is too random and there is that silly Kirby glitch.

Distant planet: I ****ing love this stage, but it should stay banned. D3 can CG up the left side and it promotes camping of that area.

Jungle Japes: Banned. The water physics are too ****ed up and results in most of the cast not being able to survive when just touching the water.

Norfair: This stage is just stupid. Random lava that takes up the whole screen and about a million ledges to grab onto... what is edgegaurding?
i love that kirby glitch! :chuckle:

Gingerr

Smash Lord
How is this the worst thread ever made already u___u
Spammers make this girl cry Q___Q
Also, xYz, you need to start playing with Crom so that he can get tons of good practice. You guys are both so good, no reason you shouldn't be playing TOGETHER DO IT

retro gamer 6

Smash Journeyman
You're pretty gay.

Apparently you have nothing better to do but try getting hector banned.

I go to both of your schools.

Quit making us look like ****ing *******s.

thanx hubgrybox. but he's been banned. but i don't doubt that he'll try to make another account. freakin *******...

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
thats why im hosting a brawlee fest, crom and reno better go, I need alot of snake practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom