• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/21/2008 GIGABITS - Bawling for a Brawling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Where in jacksonville do you kids play? I'm here for a few weeks visiting family but when they're at school and work I gots nothing to do.

Hmmm, I think I was confused by the wording or something. oh wellz :confused:

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
It would be quite amazing if the dates were changed. Especially for me. Considering:

1) Melee is Sexy
2) I currently cannot make it to Fast1
3) Considering number 2, neither can I make it to the July Gigabits

Soo....switch em. :DDDDDD

Crom

Smash Journeyman
My opinion on stages:

-Keep Lylat neutral
-Ban everything not neutral except maybe castle siege / pokemon / delfino (I know this is unrealistic, but you can count that as a -1 vote towards anything else your trying to move to CP)

For the dates, don't really care either way.

xyz/tnt let's play!

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I haven't looked much into the problem with the dates or anything, but I talked to friend and casuals double partner Alex, and it seems like he's down for going to this, so we'll ACTUALLY make it this time!

...so far.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
My opinion on stages:

-Keep Lylat neutral
-Ban everything not neutral except maybe castle siege / pokemon / delfino (I know this is unrealistic, but you can count that as a -1 vote towards anything else your trying to move to CP)

For the dates, don't really care either way.

xyz/tnt let's play!
for sure man, for sure, just call me up today im holding a fest today.

AfroQT

Smash Master
I haven't looked much into the problem with the dates or anything, but I talked to friend and casuals double partner Alex, and it seems like he's down for going to this, so we'll ACTUALLY make it this time!

...so far.
HELL YEAH TEAM FRUITS AND VEGGIES DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU WANNA EAT DEH GONNA MAKE YOU EAT SOME FVCKN FRUITS AND SOME FVCKN VEGGIES

Keepin it real.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
HELL YEAH TEAM FRUITS AND VEGGIES DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU WANNA EAT DEH GONNA MAKE YOU EAT SOME FVCKN FRUITS AND SOME FVCKN VEGGIES

Keepin it real.
See, this man knows whats up, I would expect no less from AFRO THUNDAHHHHH~
They're not ready for this hardcore team-age though.

retro gamer 6

Smash Journeyman
man, i dont even want a melee tourney, just all brawl from here on out. i cant even play melee anymore.

LEAVE THE DATES!!!

-hiro
same here. melees harder for me. but guys lets just wait for melee. it won't kill you. but keep on debating, maybe they will switch it. (anybody bothered calling them about it?)

mynameishector

Smash Rookie
same here. melees harder for me. but guys lets just wait for melee. it won't kill you. but keep on debating, maybe they will switch it. (anybody bothered calling them about it?)

Melees is easy for me. The controls are the same. I use Link and Kirby, so the controls haven't changed for me. I don't use the Wii Mote so im good there. Personally I would like all the debate to stop. Yes, both Melee and Brawl have their Pro's and Con's, but Brawl is a newer game, so more people want to play it. Also there have been what, a couple of years sence Melee came out, right? So, there have been plenty of Tourneys for Melee, and now its Brawl's chance to have the Tourneys. It's like anyother multiplayer game. The newer game is the more played, and the one at the Tourneys.:chuckle:

Linguini

Smash Master
man, i dont even want a melee tourney, just all brawl from here on out. i cant even play melee anymore.

LEAVE THE DATES!!!

-hiro
No one gives a **** about your obsessive pro-brawl antics.
Every ****ing thread I go to I see
"wahhhhhh I hate melee even though I sucked at it just as much as I sucked at brawl wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
ANDY!!!!

You gotta ask for this date off early so we can wreck heads.

Or tell me if you are not going to ask for this off so I can get another teammate ASAP.

Gindler

Smash Champion
This is only if the dates don't get switched for brawl and melee.

Hey Sprinkles, we REALLY need to yoshi ditto at the next gigs, I've NEVER actually got a chance to fight another good yoshi in my life and I'm hoping to change that. Hopefully friendlies, in a bracket would suck cause I've heard of your nastyness.

Oh, and count me in on bringing a TV. The small amount of TVs was hardly enough for a tournament let alone all the friendlies everyone wanted "/ Really was quite disappointed on the TV population.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
You sucker. Tell me if you're not going to ask off so I can team with Lambchops or someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom