• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/18/2009 GIGABITS and Silvermine Subs present - A July Brawl

nevershootme

Smash Master
Someone beast team with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'LL BE THE GUY WITH BROWN SHIRT AND BROWN SHORTS AND SUNGLASSES *****! MA ISN'T GARBAGE.
hey. If you don't mind, do you want to team up? I play mk & snake and that's all you need in a partner. and well, people know i'm actually good in teams, like an insane beast. i'll be the person setting up the live stream and a hat saying 8-bit

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
@Sandtru27, 3 dollar mm off dollar menu, and ssb64 friendlies are good xP

@8bit, bloodcross is on his way here now so he cant answer, but he told me to say yes for someone if anyone replies.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
MM my snake.
much <3 my brotha, $3??
gallax, let's MM cause i don't fight any pikachussssssssssssss

i pikachoose you...... lol

gay

but for real, zmt owes me a match in brawl for 3 bucks of food and a match in smash64 for .... something

LETS DO IT

i'm back on that wario tr-iz-ack

and my IKE

IKE
LOL I would **** your ike son... bring it.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i want all my Salco matches recorded... its a **** sexy salco,

and I wanna MM any DDD's at this too.

nevershootme

Smash Master
gonna need to scratch that about teaming with bloodcross. I got a message somewhere else on needing a teammate too >_< wow such decisions!!!

and yes... I shall challenge the following players... no MM... serious set (tournament or not) so don't sandbag

co18
Gallax
ZMT
Anyone else???

Also gonna challenge anyone in Smash 64... WITH A JOYSTICK, with a dash of melee on the stick (that's a maybe lols)

so get at me

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
gonna need to scratch that about teaming with bloodcross. I got a message somewhere else on needing a teammate too >_< wow such decisions!!!

and yes... I shall challenge the following players... no MM... serious set (tournament or not) so don't sandbag

co18
Gallax
ZMT
Anyone else???

Also gonna challenge anyone in Smash 64... WITH A JOYSTICK, with a dash of melee on the stick (that's a maybe lols)

so get at me
$1 mm on my salco... its only a dollar.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Anybody wanna MM me? So far it's HRNut for $3. vs. his whatever... I think...
Snakes? Pikachus?
xYz, I'll MM your (F(S)alco. $2? I need the practice.

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
Yea sry zmt. I can't do **** about it. No1s goin from Tampa and no1 drives to Tampa to pick me up

Axcius

Smash Rookie
Is this tournament using stage striking, random select, or do both players agree on the neutral map for the first match?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
8bit play me and xyz mm?
well if you do end up going.... we can MM good sir... MK vs Salco
lol okay

me+ryo vs you and ANY ike??
LOL!! ok i will take that challenge.. I choose HRNUT. His Ike is legit.

I'm not doing mm will... i will take a serious set with you regardless, i'm broke ****it lol. snake, mk, w/e you request
ok lets do Snake vs Salco

Anybody wanna MM me? So far it's HRNut for $3. vs. his whatever... I think...
Snakes? Pikachus?
xYz, I'll MM your (F(S)alco. $2? I need the practice.
yes... $2 dollars is fine. I got that caps practice for ZSS I wanna see how I fare, I really can't stomp on you like i use to do back in the day, I hear you're a beast these days ;)
Ohhhhh, salco=sexy+falco.

Now I get it.

Duh, I thought you knew that. Sexy + Falco is Salco... god, im in love with my salco... its 2 sexy. I make the game look fun. " AGREE WITH ME!!!" -Chops.

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
lol k, go ahead and find a partner. he said he may have a car, but wont know till 2marrow morning.

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
We need to play. I need TL practice lol.
lol, yea sure but id recommend asking hungrybox to help you out since he usually beats my toon link.

Also, you gotta tell me what exactly this chip kid did with toon link cuz he made it all the way to 13th with only tlink...

Yo if I do manage to go to this... find me we gotta record some matches and what not
yes, that definitely sounds like a plan :D

true story.

nickriddle: 1$ MM

Andy: your money is mine when we play

any other takers for a pikachu MM?
ill MM for 3 or 5 bucks

Top Bottom