• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/19/09 - Gigabits - Back 2 School Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverLade

Smash Hero
So I have an amazing story of the most thoroughly ruined guaranteed tournament experience of all time.

Tampa is the most unreliable region in Floirda. Polmex is the biggest douchebag in Florida. I have never been so irritaed.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
So I have an amazing story of the most thoroughly ruined guaranteed tournament experience of all time.

Tampa is the most unreliable region in Floirda. Polmex is the biggest douchebag in Florida. I have never been so irritaed.

Ahhhh polmex, what have you done now.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman

Polmex is nice. :0

Curaga

Smash Ace
Regardless of who wins the tournament: HRnut is a champion for using a spacey.

And Chaz is a great person. When I heard what happened, I was impressed. Good stuff

Scidadle

Smash Champion
dude lade should stop *****ing

he made no attempt to call me after i saw him. Emergency called for me to drive 1 hour away to save my ***.

So whatever I missed doubz an singles so did lade.

Sorry Timmy

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
good ****ing **** to everyone.

co was playing seibrik in losers finals when i left and hrnut was sitting waiting for grand.

i got 5th, along with radiX, and hbox got 4th.

bye, beat mixcoatl, beat radiX, lost to hungrybox, beat sparky, beat mk18, lost to co18

legitttttttttttttttttttttt

OverLade

Smash Hero
You had no phone and Noel didn't tell me you had a number I could call dont give me that. Plus Noel and Ishotlaser told me you were probably coming back, so its not like I could know anyway. My day got wrecked...thanks.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
what did chaz do???

edit: get wrecked lade that's karma bay-bay

BTW I GOT A COPY OF TMNT SMASH UP WE WERE PLAYING IT BUT THEN WE WERE LIKE **** IT AND PLAYED MELEE CAUSE THERES LIKE NO CHARACTERS TO START OFF WITH

IT SEEMS FUN LIKE WE GOT SOME PRETTY SICK COMBOS AND SETUPS

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
good ****ing **** to everyone.

co was playing seibrik in losers finals when i left and hrnut was sitting waiting for grand.

i got 5th, along with radiX, and hbox got 4th.

bye, beat mixcoatl, beat radiX, lost to hungrybox, beat sparky, beat mk18, lost to co18

legitttttttttttttttttttttt
You see? If I played Melee friendlies early in day with you, it would of threw you off your game, and you wouldn't of gotten as far as you did. I predictited something like this might happen, and so denied you your friendlies. I think you owe someone some gratitude. :embarrass:

also good job

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
You see? If I played Melee friendlies early in day with you, it would of threw you off your game, and you wouldn't of gotten as far as you did. I predictited something like this might happen, and so denied you your friendlies. I think you owe someone some gratitude. :embarrass:

also good job
edit : nevermind you're the fast1 shirt guy

lol i played at least 10-15 melee games today, i wanted to play more but i hate sitting out and being crowded around one small tv

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
good **** to yall, rly good **** to fearless and radix.

radix, how many times did u go d3? i watched u vs cj and thats it.

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
hell yeah, fun tourney i got 9th! :) good friendlies with ZMT and Chaz, I definitely needed some Marth practice.

Equi you have an awesome wolf and really aggressive with him. its scary.

looking forward to the next tourney

CRSN

Smash Apprentice
<3 - hooooooly crap, dude! best Sheik in FL! we need to play more often

Mata - Best PT in Florida, i dont care what anyone says. Good **** on getting 9th!

Gallax - Best commentator ever! we need to play more!

Polterghust - Good **** during our match, son! your Yoshi is AMAZING!

Sensei - Second best Mario in FL! I didn't know Mario had a glide toss.

Shadowex3

Smash Apprentice
Most hilarious tournament match end ever: Sheik transforming to zelda right in someone's face and just *****slapping him to death with one hit.

Honorary Mention: Darksonic confusing the hell out of someone with (of course) sonic.

황미영

Smash Champion
Shoutouts! Even though I didn't play in tourney. xD

Kyon - Sorry about my life johns. >w>; I LOEV YOU! xD

Dark Sonic - Thanks for the friendlies and Sonic tips. One day we shall face each other in BlazBlue! GET AT MAH BANG! ;D

Action B - Gracias por los juegos. ;D

Noa - MAH DAWG! My ZSS is fukken garbage! D: Thanks for friendlies. :3

8-bit - MWAHAHAHA! Again, I was there! If you didn't see me I'm the kid with the fro wearing the snoopy shirt.

Poltergust - Thanks for letting me use your cell. xD

-!-

Smash Lord
This was fun :) never thought I would ever encounter so many olimars XD wonder what was my placing in teams with ******... About a week till full results >.<

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
Hey! Had a great time earlier today. Even though I got basically second to last place, I still think I did alright for my first tournament ever. It was a good experience, I'll have to practice more for the next one. lol
Good games, everyone.

Noa.

Smash Master
I did well at this Gigs. I think I got 9th place or the one lower, Idk for sure. I'll see when the full results are posted.

Ggs to everyone I played. I got really good today.

Shoutouts:

Poltergust: Nice Yoshi/other characters I played. I never knew he could move so fast.

Sparky: Impressive Tink and Pika. Didn't do too baldy on Rainbow Cruise did I? ;)

Kyon: You got a good peach. Make me afraid to play against her. Sorry about the last match. :(

Fenrir: I learned a lot in our tourney match. Ggs

Fearless: Nice seeing ya again. It's interesting to see other Olis play.

Other people I played at Gigs: Yall some cool people.

I give props to the UCF crew for playing after Gigs. Especially Caps for giving me and some friends a ride.

Toneh

Smash Lord
good **** to yall, rly good **** to fearless and radix.

radix, how many times did u go d3? i watched u vs cj and thats it.
i went mostly snake/mk and d3 twice.
but my d3 got worked so i went back to snake, haha.

soo0o close to 4th place. im like 0-100 with hbox now.

gigs realllllllly needs air conditioning in their building :x, always crazy hot in there
This was fun :) never thought I would ever encounter so many olimars XD wonder what was my placing in teams with ******... About a week till full results >.<
heyyy i forgot to play u. wana save it for the next one.

-!-

Smash Lord
<3 Naples Yea
Sup Gmoney you should of came bro :( ur mad cool. U owe me some friendlies lol
i went mostly snake/mk and d3 twice.
but my d3 got worked so i went back to snake, haha.

soo0o close to 4th place. im like 0-100 with hbox now.

gigs realllllllly needs air conditioning in their building :x, always crazy hot in there

heyyy i forgot to play u. wana save it for the next one.
Yea man well do it next time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom