• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/20 Syracuse Smash Tourney!!! Get Your Spot Now!

Kantō

Smash Champion
to bad its not on monday ):
thank you for inviting me though i would have loved to come, let me know a lil sooner about your next one ill def. come

Kantō

Smash Champion
lets get some more people signed up guys!!!! i dont want this thread to be dead until the tourney!!!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
sweet blue name bro,

seems you finally figured out how to do it.

btw, why are you the only syracuse guy posting here? you said you have like 20-25 guys from your area coming, why arent they posting here

Kantō

Smash Champion
well most of them arent into the forum thing, some of them dont even have computers but i assure you most of them are die hard players. the first 15 or so people that on on the attendance list are all from syracuse

and thanks i like the blue too haha

kozimoto

Smash Journeyman
Niagara Falls NY. US , Strasbourg, France
im in buffalo, the thing is its gonna b impossible to get som1 to drive me unless my ride has something in it for him.

so my choices are

go to syracuse and lose lots of cash
or stay home and watch my $ stedily blow away lol

Kantō

Smash Champion
haha yea i here that , money is tight for everyone these days, but hey if you can make it down well all have a good time playing some smash, if ya cant mabye next time , let me know if ya can make it and ill add you to the attendance list bud

Kantō

Smash Champion
hey if any of you guys could possibly bring any little stuff like : copies of brawl or melee , memory cards , extension cords , or power strips it would be greatly appreciated. also the more wiis, tvs, and gamecubes dont hurt either !!! i should have about 10 setups as of right now, but the more we have the faster we can play
thanks guys

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
you should keep an updated tally of setups for melee and brawl in the first post,

some people oare coming for melee only, some brawl only, so when you say 10 setups, i dont know if yo mean 5 for melee and 5 for brawl or 9 for melee and one for brawl

Kantō

Smash Champion
well the melee tourney will be first and since it can be played on a wii ,all the set ups will be for both games, after the melee tourney the brawl tourney will begin on the same setups

Kantō

Smash Champion
yea i plan to have an area for friendlies only also, im in the process of getting more setups for that reason mainly and yea i think 10 should be enough for the tourney setups but more couldnt hurt ya know (:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
when you say systems and setups, do you mean systems and games, or systems games and tvs?

also, have you made an AiB thread about this?

also, to anyone, feel free to bring other games to this tourney, I am always looking for people to play in blazblue

Kantō

Smash Champion
when you say systems and setups, do you mean systems and games, or systems games and tvs?

also, have you made an AiB thread about this?

also, to anyone, feel free to bring other games to this tourney, I am always looking for people to play in blazblue
when i say setups i mean tvs and wiis, i do need copies of the game and memory cards though

I just put it up on Aib, the link is at the bottom of the first post if anyone want to go see it there for some reason haha

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Hello! My smash tag is Cura. For those who dont know i just recently moved to the Syracuse area. This will probably my first tourney in this area. I heard Syracuse is pretty dead in smash community. I really hope not. Anyways. I live in an apartment with my GF and its open to smashers at anytime really. For fests or if you wanna come play for a lil melee or brawl im good at both. For Rochester and buffalo kidz Ill house you for a night or so if u wanna come down and play some.

Address: 119 Alpine Dr. Dewitt, Newyork

Phone number: 803-603-8324

Hit me up if your interested in playing. Id gladly house if needed. and i do have a free room so it wont be gay or akward Lol.

As far as this tourney goes. I may need a teammate, Dont know how good Syracuse is but i know rochester and buff has some decent players. Anyone free? I garentee money.

_Cura

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Cura.

I call you as a teammate.

I dont know if you remember, but I played you on aib

and from playing you, Im effing scared, I was planning to go to this tourney for free money and now, you just effed up my entire plan.

but yea, im calling you for a teammate before anyone else

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Lol. Sonic right? Text me sometime so we can do friendlys irl or wifi. I may have to team with my Girl friend sense shes gonna be coming but i she might not go. or hit me up on aim.

Oddstolive - aim

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
im like 5 mins from the tourney site. if anyone wants to get together today or this week and smash

hubble

Smash Ace
Yeah pretty much, I've played brawl 2 times.

I'm going to bring as many players as possible to your tourney bry, I like you for some reason.

Top Bottom