• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/20 Syracuse Smash Tourney!!! Get Your Spot Now!

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
2. brawl is much harder than it looks, and melee is much easier than it looks
This X 3

Since I didn't get absolutely destroyed by PikaPika at your smashfest Goggles, I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna place last (I know Pika tones it down during friendlies, but still).

Bry, I can't read what is written in your avatar. Tell me before I go crazy plz:psycho:

hubble

Smash Ace
For anyone that agrees with that above statement by goggles:

I'm open for 25 cent to 50 million dollar money matches.

Get at me.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
For anyone that agrees with that above statement by goggles:

I'm open for 25 cent to 50 million dollar money matches In Melee.

Get at me.
That's what you meant, right?

Because some of us have played Brawl more than 2 times XD. (While still enjoying Melee)

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
I'm pretty much going. I just need to confirm it with my parents if I can go. (I'm not sure what's up for September... kinda unpredictable of my schedule)

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Im accepting money matches:
Brawl Singles
Brawl Doubles
Melee Singles
Melee Doubles

Any takers? i need money to cover the entree fees. Thnx.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I dont know what its like down in MD but WNY is kinda poor, and scared, so i dont know if youll be able to cover your entry

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
It should be called WeNY

West Ny

Sense they usually put the first to letter of the direction infront of the state abriev. Like Sova and Nova.

So we should be Weny correct?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
when I see weny, i see weenie,

rochesters smash is not for weenies.

i dispproveof the name weenie

if anything we might as well just call ourselves NYS just to differentiate the citty from the state

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
:p

I'd call it UNY for Upstate NY.

Or USNY but I like UNY more.

Edit: Lawl. You gotta add Yoshi's Island to Counterpicks.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
- a 0 from that amount and you might have a deal.

Not to confident in melee. Confident enough to hold my own however. We'll see how im playing that day c:.

I know Snes is this weekend but for those who arent going, Wanna get together and brawl at my place? any takers?

altairian

Smash Lord
- a 0 from that amount and you might have a deal.

Not to confident in melee. Confident enough to hold my own however. We'll see how im playing that day c:.

I know Snes is this weekend but for those who arent going, Wanna get together and brawl at my place? any takers?
I wish you lived closer to me >< I was planning on going to a play'n'trade tourney today but they cancelled it, ****ers

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
well even if u live far away id be glad to house you for a night or 2.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
If anyone is driving by SUNY Binghamton can give me a ride I will pay gas money. PM me please if you can do this.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Message to the mana lord

If anyone is driving by SUNY Binghamton can give me a ride I will pay gas money. PM me please if you can do this.

this dude knows how legit my ganon is

ill do a 5$ money match on the one condition that you do a 1 dollar money match with me in brawl

btw is this tourney going to have a melee tourney?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Im getting confused as to what Im telling who, but if i didnt tell you this already...

you should advertise in the nearby colleges since there will be brand new blood, and some of them might be interested in the game.

also, everyone that comes to this event should be here.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=243828&page=13

also, this thing needs a name, "Syracuse Smash Tourney" is lame.

since you have the syracuse orangemen, how about "Get Squeesed" or something like that.
i dont know... it just needs a real name

Kantō

Smash Champion
get squeesed? haha idk about that, but i guess i could think of somthing more clever.

also i will be hanging flyers at my local community college and anywhere else i can, schools, small business's, local music shows and so on and so on. anywhere i can really, the word is being spread around through my gamestop cuz my friend works there so thats good news. there will be a good turnout

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
a few things.

1. Ewww at having a tourney on a sunday.
2. the date isnt on the flyer you made.
3. You are going to need help running these tourneys efficiently if you are planning to even loosely stick to the advertised times

Kantō

Smash Champion
well sundays are the only days i can do it because friday and saturdays are the busiest days at my work, thus the hardest days to get off.
and i didnt make the flyer and didnt even notice that the date wasnt on it hahah. i will email the guy that did and have him fix it thanks for pointing that out.

Top Bottom