• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

Wolfy!

Indecisive
^ Actually, it looks like it's not gonna happen. If anyone's free Sunday, I'm willing to travel or host or whatever to play.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Delphiki, yes, smash today. :bee:

Moon, looks like no plans so far. Does anyone want to host/is anyone available to host (besides me)?

:phone:

Wolfy!

Indecisive
SWEET! I'll be over within the next two hours, methinks.

EDIT: It's just me, but I'm on my way.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Had fun today! DRGN, I swear, whenever we have Brinstar on random and I pick Falcon, that's the first stage we always end up on, lol.

DRGN

Technowizard
Lol, you did find there! I could see you and the lava were great friends! "Oh there's Wolfy! Let me just go up there and see how he's doing...."

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Falcon uses the lava like a trampoline, lol. Well, at least my Falcon does. :p

EDIT: Also, the all Falcon team matches were AWESOME. I need to record more all Falcon stuff cuz it's oh so entertaining to watch. I'm just short of enough footage for a good compilation video.

Edit edit: So, what's going on tomorrow (Sunday)? I'd like to play if people are available.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I wish you could have made it, Fuhnky. :(

Was a great time! Finally beat Moon's Mario, lol. Expect videos to be up within the next couple days or so.

Also, I should be free pretty much every upcoming weekend, especially the 17th.

EDIT: LOL, there's like 2 hours + of footage here. Might not be able to get around to snipping the best matches into a video until later. But will upload within the week (or at least try).

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Well.

I had mad fun too (even my poor mario losing...nooooo).

But the best part was wolfy pointing out his own bad habits. You've got the analyzing down, now you just have to play it out. Hardest thing to do ever.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Your advice helped a lot (especially the part about patience). Some of my errors were control issues (still working on it), but the habits get me into trouble a lot. But you're right, it is SO hard to break them in practice. Easier said than done, I believe is the phrase.

EDIT: I think I'll keep a personal write-up on a piece of paper to try and solidify the habits that I need to break. That way it seems like a more concrete goal and I know exactly what I need to work on.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I should be free this weekend, fuhnky. I'm also willing to travel if anyone wants to play at their place.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
^ lol, I wanna go too. Where is it again? Cuz if it's south of me I'd like to get a ride down, if that's okay.

ARON?

Smash Apprentice
You're in town, Sunny? Drgn kinda has to say yes now.

Top Bottom