• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ACT presents- OP Orange Juice (its liek so op!) Results on page 13

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Is reloaded happening the same time? Or is moneys the problem? D:

Edit: Probably teh moneys. I reckon you should go to Reloaded. :urg:

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
go to reloaded, and then after tell them that theres never been a better time to go to canberra to drink op orange juice and study politics.

plus ricky will be here and he knows whats up.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Lawl okay, xD ill try that Luke.

I don't know whether I should just go straight to Canberra or go to sydney first. I'll probably most likely take option 2 and come to Rickys a couple of days beforehand.

bathroom

Smash Rookie
I suppose that, since I don't own a Wii, I shall instead bring forth to this tourney my humble offerings of... orange juice.

Is this sounding okay?

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I suppose that, since I don't own a Wii, I shall instead bring forth to this tourney my humble offerings of... orange juice.

Is this sounding okay?
You bring the Orange Juice and Jon should bring the beans.

The turnout's looking good so far. Hoping for more Outerstaters but I doubt it'll happen since who wants to go to Canberra anyways? :(

Anyways, I think I can house at least 1 person. Your still interested right Leish?

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Im not sure scabe since I gotta figure out how im getting there, ill give you a buzz once i found out an answer =)

Also needs a team mate for lawl doubles xD

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
When are peoples gonna start planning times to get the buses? I know it's a while off but w/e.
if you all catch the same bus that makes it easier on me to pick you all up (fyi I have a nice new car with a very big comfy backseat, so you wont have to squish into that ****ty purple jellybean), try to arrive after in canberra around say 5 or 6pm saturday so that I can have a nap after work.

ricky said he's going to be coming (thats what she said), so just do whatever he does leish

ricky and ted will be canberras guests of honor, and since ricky gets super powers in canberra he should pull out rob again and get to grand finals against ted ;)

there will most likely be a meet at my place on the sat night too, crew battles anyone?

Is this sounding okay?
sounds awesome, I am planning on there being alot of orange juice there.

and I need lotsa spaghetti tv's, gotta bring 'em all.

swordsaint

Smash Master
I forget what Busses we got last time. What was it called again?

EDIT: Nevermind, I remembered! Murrays!

So we have the choice (going on the times you want us to get there) of getting to the Jollimont Centre at 4:30 or 6:15. I'd prefer the 6:15.

What time do you want us out of your hair on the monday Luke?

cheese619

Smash Ace
Hey Luke I'm assuming if you enter both doubles and singles you will need to bring a total of $30. Would I be correct in my assumption?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Flight 1: Brisbane to Canberra - Sat 23 Jan 2010
Flight 2: Canberra to Brisbane - Tue 26 Jan 2010
Total Booking Price $ 174.90

Mmm.

But I really need to be holding onto my money atm :(

Scabe

Successful Businessman
**** Vyse, that`s kinda expensive :(

Oh well it`s the thought of wanting to come that counts :love:

Yeah bring your Wii with those awesome sextures Leisha. So does this mean your coming?

Edit: How many people can you have staying at your house Luke? I think I'll take on the remaining leftovers if you can't house everybody.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Yeah, I'll be making an appearance, =) I'm just looking for cheap flights to sydney atm. I'll just come down with Ricky however we decide to sort things out.

Got an new sd card today ^_^. My old one broke T~T

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah thats the plan. god if vyse came I would come too, if you know what I mean.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Yay, thank you Luke =)

I'll try to get some Melbourne players to come as-well, just to boost some out of stater attendance =3

Also we must have a Nandos night ^_^

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
dude after the tourney back at my place we need to have another epic crew battle where we each pick an item and stage to turn on, that **** is so good

True Romance

Smash Ace
This tourny is gonna be epic.

If you're an out of stater who hasn't been to Canberra before (god knows why you would of!) I highly recommend you cruise down and chill out with the Canberra kids, you'll have an awesome time lol.

Blakmane

Smash Apprentice
I should be there! I can also host someone if necessary- although I warn you, by 'host' I mean 'mattress on the floor of my room in a shared house', so not exactly high class living ;-)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
This tourny is gonna be epic.

If you're an out of stater who hasn't been to Canberra before (god knows why you would of!) I highly recommend you cruise down and chill out with the Canberra kids, you'll have an awesome time lol.
canberra rep yo

I cant go to this anymore =(.

Sorry people
aww, does that mean ricky cant come either?

swordsaint

Smash Master
Yeeeeaaaah me neither. I want to, but my money doesn't permit it. (The whole weekend)

Perhaps I can be there in wifi? :p

lol. Yeah right. XP

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol you cant afford a 25$ bus trip? thats seriously all its gonna cost you, oh and $15 for the tourney

swordsaint

Smash Master
Luke, you over look other expenses.

First there will be $20 on trains. (Boo, no longer student concession.)
Secondly, $35 on buses. (I'm including ALL buses, not just the coaches.)
Tournament itself is $15.
Now you have to factor food in to this equation. All up we'd be staying there 3 days, if you include the day we arrive and depart.

And I don't feel confident in placing in the money this time. :p

Top Bottom