• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ACT presents- OP Orange Juice (its liek so op!) Results on page 13

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Murrays Buses, arriving there around 6pm (haven't checked, but there should be one from memory). Should cost about $20.

Gords, call me ASAP this morning so we can arrange this shiz over the phone.

Edit: Scabe - Just to confirm, I CAN stay at your place at least the first night, correct? Most likely the second night too, but I want to help Luke out with something so I'm not 100% sure yet.
If you need to help Luke with something, it'll probably be better to stay with him. I'll check to see if it's okay with my Parents are okay with you coming over. I've been saying I'd house like people even though I haven't told my parents :urg:
I assume it be okay though hopefully. Although my parents are crazy Asians... ACT people will know this. Anyways just let me know where you intend to stay.

hey guys, due to personal issues i won't be coming to this tournament.

have fun
I can't come. Absolutely broke. :(
Ugh gawd I feel awful now.

That 80% chance I had of coming? The 20% depended on today. Unfortunately, the odds were in the 20%'s favour. I suck so much, so sorry.

Work related crap. I WILL attend one of your comps soon luke though. I feel like such a ****** for doing this. I'll probably lay off smash for a couple of months anyway.

Edit: Chu team with a LV9 Luigi, he's better than me anyway. Sorry.
Noooooooo! :cry:

Not entering doubles.
Your going to play Goldeneye aren't you? :p

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ooo that was a low blow scabe... a low blow...

its a shame toby's not coming to the debut of his and rickys new team madness... :(

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
So... it looks like I can't team with Leish anymore. Anyone want to team with me? :D

Also Scabe - Definitely the first night if that's fine, I'll stay with Luke the second night if he has room. But in case he doesn't, assume I'll stay the second night too for now. Hopefully that's okay. :3

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
That'd be great, thanks. :)

It's the Murrays bus depot. I'm not sure of the geography so you're probably better off asking Luke or someone where it is exactly, but Luke reckons you're pretty close to it.

Edit: BUUT LUUKE, I WANTED TO PLAY SCABE LIKE AALLL NIIIGHT.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol scabe lives near me not the murrays bus depot, although thats not really that far from us either, I'll pick you guys up and **** and if I need extra room I'll bug you about it scabe, and yea come chill at mine, you can still play against each other there noobs, and it'll be a pseudo-meet, as in if people wanna come they're welcome to but I'm planning to go to sleep around 12ish.

Gords

Smash Champion
Luke it's confirmed that I'm no longer going camping so we're off the hook for a trip to the station at some ridiculous hour of the morning. I'll probs just leave with the others.

What bus is everyone catching to get back to Sydney. I'll book tickets tonight.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
get some!

tourneys had some updates that I've been a little secretive about, there will be bonus prizes for 1st and
2nd place, and if we have time which I assume we will, we'll be running singles, doubles and then foxy's lightning brawl, and ricky and tobys leet doubles mode, which rips ****

also bogo you coming to this? if you need a lift isaac might be able to provide
luffy?

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Pretty sure that Toby's not coming to this anymore :(

Foxy's Lightning Brawl? Is that just Brawl but with the Lightning items on?

So like small meet on Saturday aye. Will a TV + Wii be needed?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Nah it's just fast mode. It's ****ing whacked out dude, after playing it for a while you can practically see regular brawl frame-by-frame.

Also again, I need a teammate, someone halp plz?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Allrighty then. If he's the monster you've been making him out to be, prepare to get ***** in doubles everyone. :D

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Aragabagle.

Anyway. Luke I sent you a text. I hope I didn't wake you up or anything. Are you still able to host? I can make it to this tourney after all, but I utterly need housing and lifts otherwise I'll get lost and die. So I'm not booking anything until confirmation on this because Qantas are jerks and I don't have much money (that isn't on a CC, which I hate using) atm. But I don't care, Hell > Adelaide.

Yes, I change my mind a lot; that and my schedule changed (ironically) so I would have the next two Sat/Sun's off when I asked for next Sat/Sun off.

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone needs a doubles teammate? I'll pair up with anyone desperate for a partner (that's what she said), since I'm still a pretty noob player.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
So I may as well tell everyone officially, I'll be there (as if you didn't already presume). I'll also be bringin my Wii.

There's a few people that I'd like to see there. Gords, cause Toon Titans is ****. Ricky, cause I want my Wiimote XD. But more importantly, I'd like to meet some Toon mains. So will there be any there?

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Does anyone needs a doubles teammate? I'll pair up with anyone desperate for a partner (that's what she said), since I'm still a pretty noob player.
I don't have a teammate as I was just gonna pick someone random on the day, but I'll team with you. You use Falco right? I use a range of characters that could work with that. :)

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Man I'm so hyped up for this tourney. Foxy you gotta meet my brother Kevin. He uses Toon Link and could totally benefit from your expertise. And welcome SurvivorSeb hope to see you there!

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Yeyy, thanks Meta. I prefer to use Wolf in doubles, but I'll use Falco if you'd prefer.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Just don't up smash her with Oli kthx?
Ok Mr. "I'll just fastfall D-air myself on 0% in the first 2 seconds of the match". I MIGHT ADD I won that match where I did that, so there are no major issues. You were simply in the way. ^_^

Then my Pikmin glitched on the stage after it. >_>

Yeyy, thanks Meta. I prefer to use Wolf in doubles, but I'll use Falco if you'd prefer.
I can use all the spacies. When I used Fox with Tedeth's Wolf in teams we did really well (in a friendly) so we'll just figure out something random.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Ok Mr. "I'll just fastfall D-air myself on 0% in the first 2 seconds of the match". I MIGHT ADD I won that match where I did that, so there are no major issues. You were simply in the way. ^_^

Then my Pikmin glitched on the stage after it. >_>
lol ghosting, olimar, such a glitch of a character.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Man I'm so hyped up for this tourney. Foxy you gotta meet my brother Kevin. He uses Toon Link and could totally benefit from your expertise. And welcome SurvivorSeb hope to see you there!
Sweet! I can't wait to meet him. I dunno about expertise, but I'll see what I can do XD. I'll learn him all I know.
Cya.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
epic, anyways guys what time are you all showing up? are you all going on the one bus, should I just msg ted?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
ugh this sucks...

Well, looks like I can team with Leish again. Scabe, since my original partner is available again, is it fine with Kevin if I go back with Leish for this one? If he wants to stay with me then I'll stick with him, since I did agree to team with him, but yeah, that's the situation. I feel pretty bad about this, hopefully this'll work out. :/

****s sake sorting out my doubles partner for this one has been hell, this is the last time I switch if I do at all. >.<

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I arrive at the airport at 5:10pm (the awesomely sexy Scabe is picking me up). I imagine he'll drive to your house after that. I just read your message, it's all good, I'll stay wherever as long as it's not on some street pathway where I'll get sexually accosted by some former politician or something.

Edit: Why the hell does the Internet Channel add ".com" to the end of my sentences when I have spellcheck on.com (< see).

I'm so sick of it doing it I'll just leave it and not correct it in future.com

See you all tomorrow. (it didn't do it with that sentence....).

^_^

Edit 2: EA it's all my fault.com
I was supposed to team with Church at first but I bailed. :( So I set this all into motion.com

I CAUSE DRAMAS.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol this always happens with doubles, unless you forge a lifelong doubles partner ship, forge it out of steel

the brotherhood of steel.

anyways I'll probs see you too metanova since I'll most likely be with scabe at the time.

Top Bottom