• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
Rein's birthday dinner is on Saturday night, so I'll be there then. :|

Which is a shame, because Oscar is #1.

Did Rein invite you along, Luke?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
no and even if he did I wouldn't go, I'm sure you can figure out why.
Isaacs it is, I'll give you a lift scabe.

Dedu

Smash Lord
I like katzen's avatar!

Wear that pink wig to the next interstate tourney pretty please?

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
I've had no idea what that pic is....please tell me it's not lazy town
It's Julianna Rose Mauriello in her Stephanie costume, just off the Lazytown set in the studio.

Protip: She had her 18th birthday this year, AND she's an epic lezzo. Sooooooo hawtt.

Drews0

Smash Apprentice
yay a meet without waffles to keep me away :),
and toby should get himself a hat and cane for meets :), it would be kinda funny...
then wear off

like bad sunscrean.

moveing on, thanks for suggesting sat isaac :), and luke i concur about your avatar's awesome level

Drews0

Smash Apprentice
lol so many spelling mistakes in my other post, but anyway, luke if your going tonight could we arrange ride stuff plz?

Scabe

Successful Businessman
So who's up for some smash anytime this week? I really need to get some practice in for BOOST.

Also, Silfa's new avatar is weirder than that cabbage one he had earlier. :mad:

And I can't wait to chill with Toby. :cool:

Silfa

Smash Ace
I'll be up for some smash this week. I don't think I have any more assignments and sutff after today or tomorrow until exams.

You were the one who told me to change my avatar Scabe. It has only improved imo.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Let me know when your available Silfa. Yeah I do agree that your avatar is a little improvement. I reckon you should have this kid as your avatar:

Silfa

Smash Ace
I will probably be free tomorrow, nothing's come up yet, but that could change. Also after 12 on Thursday.

When are you free Scabe?

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I'm pretty much got a free week. There are a couple of times where I have to go school but I'm pretty much free. So I might catcha on Thursday Silfa and I might be able to come down on one of those days Isaac depending if I'm at Woden at the time.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'm doing extra hours this week so I'm pretty beached, but friday morning at mine works for me

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Yeah pretty free for tommorow. I haven't asked my mom to go to Sydney yet. :urg:

Also for Monday can we get back like before 12pm (afternoon time)? Since I have to get back for rehearsal around then. :embarrass

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah should be cool, ted's got uni on monday so we'll be leaving early, so as long as we leave around 8 30 we should be fine.

also I like the avater, the table its sitting at, when viewed from the side, has the same layout as the platforms on battlefield

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah should be cool, I have to run an errand over to Mitchell after work but I should be home by then.

bon

Smash Rookie
Glad i found this thread. Do you guys just play brawl, or is melee still kicking? if anybodys down for some melee send me a pm.

Top Bottom