• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
drive to tourney? if there is a tourney it will be a mini one at my place, nothing big, just a fun meet.
but yeah, I can drive you around and house you, so like come down on the sat and head back on the monday. and is it really cheaper to fly to sydney and then catch a bus/train then to just fly to canberra?

and yeah, if saturday is easier for everyone, we can do that instead/aswell.

also scabe I'll host another tourney if we can get a good attendance, but everyone will just be like, meh lets just wait another week or two for another boost.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I've been reading up on how to host tourneys and stuff, and yeah I kinda want that blue name ;)

Edit: And lawl at how low the rating at this thread has become. 3 stars? Wow no love for ACT </3

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I already told you how to get a blue name easily, and hosting tourneys is a pinch IF you know what your doing, which I do.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I meant actually i would come on Saturday and then you could drive me to Boost the next day, but if you aren't going to Boost then i might have a problem!! =O

ALSO SCABE: hi!! <3

C~Dog

Smash Champion
OKAY in my confusion i meant to say i go to yours on Saturday, stay the night, somehow get to Sydney on Sunday, stay at Toby's, then got to Boost MONDAY (not sunday, gosh) and once more stay at Tobys and then exit the state on Tuesday.

AND EVERYONE WAS HAPPY FOREVER THE END

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well the inital meet was for 6th, see up there on the thread title, and the 6th is a SUNDAY!

either way, go with that plan 'dogs' lolololol stupid atlas

and as for tourneys ricky, it was a combo of act's small scene, bad turnout (12 for one and 11 the next) and also me being lazy.

if I can get a turnout of 18+ I will run toureys whenever people want, but most people cbf travelling to canberra.

anyways, ricky you and toby should hit this up on saturday, and head back sunday night or whatever

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
and as for tourneys ricky, it was a combo of act's small scene, bad turnout (12 for one and 11 the next) and also me being lazy.
What are you talking about? Those tournaments were great. Especially when the 16y/o girl's hockey was going.

Mmmm... short-shorts. :grin:

tkls

Smash Apprentice
I am going to try to make it. Will depend on whether i own a car by then though. If Jamus/ Planet Stereo are around, you should come

bon

Smash Rookie
i'll be there, i'll try and bring my friend too! (my mewtwoing doubles partner!)

NTSC melee, my gosh, a different kettle of fish almost! Chain throwing, falco d-air spiking all the time..... mmmm.

melee gogogogogo!~

tkls

Smash Apprentice
hey luke, is it cool if i arrive at 1.40 on saturday? would i be able to get a lift please?

True Romance

Smash Ace
Is getting pumped.

Gonna be staying in Dickson (kekeke I'm mature ^_^) my source tells me that getting from Dickson to Holt via public transport on a sunday will be harder then the dorf ice climber match up.

Any suggestions Luke?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ok sorry guys, change of plan, I'll be busy all of saturday and sunday morning, so I cant house anyone.
so yeah, I cant help you there tkls, I can give you a lift to your dad's place if needed though.

and roman dickson isnt that far from holt, while its not too hard to do that on sunday, it is extremely annoying, so I'll give you a lift there and back.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
So many people need lifts! I can give some lifts if people need, just as long as it`s not too far.

I asked Jambo if he could come along and he said that he`s up for it so Luke you should give him a call with full details.

And because it seems alot of people wil come, we`ll need extra TV`s and Wii`s. I can bring along my small TV but as for the Wii I`m not sure if my mom will let me.

So any word from Luffy and Isaac?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I talked to isaac on the phone, I didnt give him any real details but he said he'd most likely be there, as for luffy we have no other way of contacting him, so we'll have to wait for him to read this.

True Romance

Smash Ace
ok sorry guys, change of plan, I'll be busy all of saturday and sunday morning, so I cant house anyone.
so yeah, I cant help you there tkls, I can give you a lift to your dad's place if needed though.

and roman dickson isnt that far from holt, while its not too hard to do that on sunday, it is extremely annoying, so I'll give you a lift there and back.
Much love <3

Add me on msn man, champion_plonker@hotmail.com

Drews0

Smash Apprentice
:p, i thought I gave you my number O.o, anyways, yeah I just found out im in melbourne from tomorrow :s, so I can't make it, but after that I'm on full holidays from tuesday, so if anyone feels like sticking around... :p, have fun everybody

True Romance

Smash Ace
Yo Luke, any chance of picking me up a bit earlier?

Would like to go to some thing in the night, round 8ish, so if I could get in some earlier games against you that would be good. If it's too much of a hassle don't worry about it as I'd rather get some of the smash fest then none at all.

bon

Smash Rookie
So how many people are going to make it? i'll definetly be going, and bringing my doubles partner, mew2queen. kekeke.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
bon, you should bring your Gamecube. I'll be bringing my TV in hopes of people not having to take turns with sharing while they play.

If Luke can't give you a lift Roman, I'll give you one. And while I'm at it I'll pick up anyone else (depending on distance) if they need one. ;)

Also, I wish more of the ACT people would spam this thread. :urg: It get's plain talking to the same people. :(

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
oh are you finally gonna come play smash with us cheese!
anyways yeah I can do that roman, I'll pm you more details and stuff

anyways I'll have 3 tv's setup, but I've only got 1 wii atm, isaac will no doubt bring his so we either need one more or a GC.

cheese619

Smash Ace
No, I won't be able to come to anything (unless it's during the week) probably before Christmas because I'm working 6 days a week. But after Christmas I'll be cutting back on my shifts and I will come to some meets + I'll bring my doubles partner he plays Zelda and IC's.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
wtf piesaac.

anyways, I'm happy to host stuff during weekdays from 9am till 2pm anyday, so if you guys are interested take the initiative and let me know.

True Romance

Smash Ace
Thanks for having me yesterday guys, much love <3

Hopefully can get some more games against you later in the week,

Top Bottom