• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Throwback

Smash Lord
**** I've gotta check that...keep plugging it luke, I've just gotta remember to ask kel.

edit: Also if you are going to work on the ACT melee scene, can I suggest that you combine it with brawl meets? Otherwise the scene will become divided as there are a few people who only have time/enthusiasm for one of the 2 games. IMO the ACT scene is too small to let that happen.

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
Generally speaking, Luke, I'd think it would work out best for most of the ACT players if you set the tournament to a Saturday or Sunday. Inter-staters that have weekday commitments probably need an extra day for travel purposes on either side of the Tournament day itself, so your best bet is to plug us in for the next long weekend. And I'm not going to look that date up for you.

In the meantime, here's a picture of Captain Falcon trolling Zangief.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
thanks captain obvious.

as for the combining meets, thats the best idea pie but these are just small 3 hour things that are going to be me and scabe and maybe one or two others.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I already did lololololololol!

and I was thinking of you the whole time...

also is anyone up for another sydney tourney on the weekend?

VK-137

Smash Apprentice
You know, we'd be more active if you guys didn't keep going to sydney... :p Although, I might be up for it depending on how much it'd cost?

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Haha nice title. Man that gets me almost everytime. Go easy on the L's there's too much. :p

Anyways I found a new Canberra smasher. He lives in Queenbeyan and he's like 14. He uses Toon Link and goes on the site MyWii. I've chatted him to post in here but he never does. I've also showed him the link to our ACT scene on Ausmash which I'm not sure he's checked at all. He reminds me of Waveguider. :mad088:

Anyways he's pretty interested in going to a tournament. But anything else he hasn't expressed interest in.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
just for reference, tomorrow is at the place I'm staying, not my house, its 4 houses up the street from my house lol, number 14.

also scabe you coming?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
so act... tourney date.
Im thinking july the 11th or the 18th or the 25th, I'm supossed to be going to perth at some point I think, so I'll pick a date when I find out when that **** is going down, do those dates work for you guys? who wants what date etc etc, let me know goddamit

cheese619

Smash Ace
Luke I have a memory card with pal data on it, I can bring it on Thursday. Also all those days are fine for me but I prefer either the 11th or the 18th.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Sigh Cheese you remind me of when I used to watch WWF/WCW. :(

Also Luke's Fox is crazy.
I spent like 2 minutes trying to u-tilt it. :(

cheese619

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that. I've used this same username on like every website since I was like ten. Does Rey still wrestle? Also El Fuerte > Rey Mysterio.

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Luke do you use tap jump when you play as Focks? Also I have a memory card with Melee data, you guys can has in about a month when Julian gets back if you're desperate.

Blakmane

Smash Apprentice
D: should've said, I'm free now for smash, but I think everyone is at luke's now, right? Bad timing on my part.

Could host at my place tommorrow if you want a break luke/if it's easier for ppl/ppl want a bit more smash time. Am free ~10-4. Otherwise I should be able to make it over to yours.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
mmm lets do it at yours then felix, my place doesnt have much room, is a mess and smells terrible.

I always have tap jump on no matter who I'm playing, but I use a combination of tap and button jump.

Nanda

Smash Ace
your place smells of disgust and is not the magnificent. Its like a cat died there and to cover up the stench of the dead cat you buried it in manure, then topped it off with a vanilla air freshener.
just kidding, but seriously consider getting an air freshener or opening up some windows.

Blakmane

Smash Apprentice
My house it is then!

When: 10am till mid arvo (3ish)

Where: 31 Majura avenue, Dickson

My mobile: 0410 841 508

I can supply a wii and 2 TVs. If someone could bring another wii and maybe a smallish TV we could use instead of my flatscreen (more like lagscreen amirite?), would be awesome.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
only you are the magnificent nanda

I'll bring a wii and I have 2 tv's sitting in my car so why not.

also my new controller got in apparently, cant wait to try it out

Top Bottom