• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
Gaiz,

I'm going to be unavailable for Smash (and anything else, for that matter) pretty much every Sunday afternoon from 3pm, starting this Sunday coming, due to roller derby training epic win.

I doubt any of you will be able to convince me that watching a bunch of fit girls in fishnets and short-shorts knock eachother around is less fun than Smash.

srs

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
OH SHI-

I'd rather not go down that path.
Oh, so you're not into girls? That's a little creepy, but I suppose you can't help that.

It's pretty brave of you to be so open about your preferences on the Internet, I imagine it would be quite hard at first, what with all the haters.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
Oh, so you're not into girls? That's a little creepy, but I suppose you can't help that.

It's pretty brave of you to be so open about your preferences on the Internet, I imagine it would be quite hard at first, what with all the haters.
I assumed you were a guy.

I also wouldnt go down that path anyway.
I have a girlfriend to tend to.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Not liking girls is a little creepy? Kas would have something to say about that lol.

Techno wouldn't shut up about his girlfriend.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
didnt you know that if you have a girlfriend that instantly makes you better then everyone and you have to go on and on about it because your both so in love and are going to spend the rest of each others lives together because you complete each other, and you have to let EVERYONE know about it.

**** sieg everyone knows that

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
I assumed you were a guy.

I also wouldnt go down that path anyway.
I have a girlfriend to tend to.
I'm sorry Technodeath, this is all so sudden for me. There's another woman in your life?

Is it me? I want you to know that I can change. I can change for you, Technodeath.

I think we should give our relationship another shot. I love you, Technodeath.

I know we can make our love work together. We can complete eachother. We can be better than everyone else if we just try. Don't you feel the connection? I feel it.

I love watching you sleep the most. The way you drool ever so slightly. The way the night air tastes around you. When you're so serene, when you don't even know that I'm there.

Throwback

Smash Lord
I'm sorry Technodeath, this is all so sudden for me. There's another woman in your life?

Is it me? I want you to know that I can change. I can change for you, Technodeath.

I think we should give our relationship another shot. I love you, Technodeath.

I know we can make our love work together. We can complete eachother. We can be better than everyone else if we just try. Don't you feel the connection? I feel it.

I love watching you sleep the most. The way you drool ever so slightly. The way the night air tastes around you. When you're so serene, when you don't even know that I'm there.
I do believe you just failed your self-imposed Rule of Posting. For shame zier, for shame.

Nanda

Smash Ace

Techno on the left
Katz in the middle
Techno's gf on the right

The love triangle

Question: Is she actually that short or is that CGI/camera trick/STI??

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
she is that short, also dont you dare make fun of Sportacus, he is probably the most manly person in the world.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
anyways to get things back on track, there will be a largish meet/tourney on this weekend, probably saturday at my house, but I'll talk to pie and we'll sort out what works best.

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
Lazytown, hell yeah!

That actress used to be that short, yes, then she got a bit older (and I assume taller).

And yes, she is a hot lesbian chick now. So very, very hot. Her girlfriend (last time I checked) isn't as good looking as her though.

She's 20 years old now. So very, very hot.

At any rate, count me in for Saturday.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
who wants some morning smash tomorrow at mine?
also I'll be holding a meet/tourney at mine on sat (and by mine I mean that place I'm staying 4 houses down from mine)

probably around 4-12ish, something like that, who's in for either day?

Top Bottom