• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

cheese619

Smash Ace
I'm so useless at melee. But I've developed Jedi skills at life recently, so that must count for something. If only I could develop speaking English skills.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
nanda, he is the magnificent.

also remember cheese when your fighting oreos make sure your grabbing lies off the edge

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Sorry Nanda, but your farming princess is in another castle.

Mic lives there.
He isn't giving it up easily.
CAO has a pretty good penthouse apartment seemingly above and below the castle at the same time as well.

Then I forget if I'm more than vyse, probably not.
Dirty guy he is..

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
please shaya/mic/cao/vyse, I dont ask for much, please dont come in here and hand out un-needed infractions, if that is indeed what you are suggesting shaya, this thread has been getting along fine for a long time and everyone in act loves it, we have fun here and nobody gets hurt by it so I dont see why some outsider has to come in and go all ban hammer on us.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
The mods are giving out ******** infractions lately.
I got 3 points for putting a 1 in the word for female dog, to replace the I.
Be nice if they moderated everyone the same way.
Ah well.
Just E-boards. :/

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I was referring to post count stardom.

IMO (and I don't mod this place so it doesn't really mean much) this thread continually is brought back to "SMASH MEET NEXT WEEK, WHOS GOING TO SYDNEY WITH ME, TOURNAMENT!?" in between spurts of random. Even though Nanda may or may not be pushing it as of late with the double posting/borderline images/etc. But hell, it went back to the base "real" stuff within the page! You guys are leagues ahead of Perth!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
nandas not really pushing it, he made one joke about post farming (which is an in joke) and puts up randomness because thats how we interact here, it isnt harmful to anyone in anyway, so theres no need for mods to take it so seriously.

and yes we are leagues ahead of perth in everyway.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
there will be something on tonight if someone hosts, I will be going up to sydney tonight and I'll be back monday, I just called pie and he cant host so someone else will have to do it.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
I think the whole deal with 'spam' on these boards is just getting ********.

I mean, does anyone really care about what people are posting? or is it just because people cant be screwed sifting through ****. Because i always do it when i get bored. You only get this problem in the Perth thread obviously.

Nanda

Smash Ace
every image/video/post farmery I post is relevant to ACT. Golgo, RoboGeisha, Batman, etc, all an integral part of the ACT scene.

*sigh

It's like I'm not even allowed to walk around naked in my own home

Nanda

Smash Ace
try it sometime. You might like it.

eeeeeeewwwwwwww, i just had an image of you playin brawl, goin all hasslehoff.

Top Bottom