• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Nanda

Smash Ace
Hey, I'm in for thursday, save me a character. I've had some experience from one of the PSX 'Tales of'.

Question: are there any 'tales of' for the DS?

aaaand, I didnt scare Rose away. She wubs me.

Someone help me train up my MK again

Blakmane

Smash Apprentice
****, Supervisor just made a meeting Thursday afternoon :-(. Could do Friday from 12-4ish if noone else can host, otherwise might have to delay till next week

Also: always happy to train ur MK Nanda. Gives me valuable MK exp ^^

Shiniest

Smash Apprentice
I wanna smash ****it, i'd go to sydney :p i have **** loads of free time, and i don't need a partner for doubles, i'll just find some kid and make him play MK and tell him to press and hold the lil red button in the center of stage. as for TOS Presea is mine, i don't care who i play until then.

Shiniest

Smash Apprentice
oh and as for fury, she may not be able to make a meet for a while, her car pooped the bed. mayhap if we do something on saturday

VK-137

Smash Apprentice
FFFFFFFF first time I actually feel like going with you guys and mum comes back =_= Is it just one day? If so I should be able to take my car as well. Otherwise I might need a better excuse than to go play games :p

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
If that scrub Toby turns up we should have East Sydney vs. Canberra crew battle, doesn't matter if you guys have more people.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
**** off liam, your team is gonna get the boop from team "if you win we'll just go back in time and try again"

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I have work at 4

also felix, silfa and scabe should come stay the night at my place on sat so we dont have to spend over an hour going around picking everyone up on sunday morning.

Shiniest

Smash Apprentice
I have work at 4

also felix, silfa and scabe should come stay the night at my place on sat so we dont have to spend over an hour going around picking everyone up on sunday morning.
sounds good, luke if you could do us all a favor and spray down the house with some bleach, also do i feel tos coming?

we could also make a little pile of money and i could make some of them nachos i was talking about. or some gizmos if you wanna do something diffrent from last week.

and me and VK, o **** son! VK what are you gonna play? zelda sheik marth wolf? I can go Ike, or if you want i could use my secondary... Ike.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
given that I dont go to adelaide the following weekend after this one (which is a maybe)
I'll hold a gears meet, at my actual house (which has an over) so we'll make the **** nachos then yeah?
cant wait.

Shiniest

Smash Apprentice
sick, i havn't GOW'd in ages. And the nachos will **** you,
I actually call it mancho mountain, and the mancho mountain has not claimed a soul in a year

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
get that ****, get it!
get that ****, in your mouth!
get that ****, get it!
get that **** and **** your ****ing mouth.

sounds good, better bring your GOW A game son.

furie

Smash Rookie
get that ****, get it!
get that ****, in your mouth!
get that ****, get it!
get that **** and **** your ****ing mouth.
I applaud your lyricism. Never quite read anything like this before. :laugh:

And yes, my car did kinda 'poop' the bed I guess but all is not lost. I'm going out to find another one tomorrow, hopefully. Won't be able to make it to the Thursday meet because of that, obviously, and deffo not this weekend because my job has ******** work days... So I guess I'll wait it out and see which one of my off days you guys get together on and just suddenly show up haha :chuckle:

By the way, are there no meets on the south side?! Come on! All the cool kids live on the south side. XD

Top Bottom