• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Throwback

Smash Lord
north vs south would be awesome, but does north have enough people?

@furie: Once-a-fortnight-Pie takes place in monash, theoretically every 2 weeks. I've been going to tournaments instead though, so I'm not sure when the next one will be.

Blakmane

Smash Apprentice
for those out of the loop:

there's a meet today, right now till late afternoon, at my house. Message me on 0410 841 508 if you are coming/don't know where that is.

Blakmane

Smash Apprentice
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May be around on Sat, for those losers like me not going to sydney (or whatever the **** is happening).

Been watching Anther/ESAM vs Falco...... MUST... PRACTISE..... PIKACHU..... 0-120 WTF

Throwback

Smash Lord
yeah, the only issue with that is I think pika's CGs are dependent on the opponent's % - so it might work from 0% or from 20-40, etc. And then you have to learn all of pika, different % ranges vs different characters...

Blakmane

Smash Apprentice
falco's can be started from 0 up to 60~70 range, and continues to about 100 + aerial combo. It's really the only one i'm interested in (and maybe fox's), as i'll play ZSS in other MU's anyway.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ok so whats plans this sunday eh? are we taking 2 cars?

if so heres whats up, scabe felix and jon stay at my place sat night, sunday morning we'll head off, and meet isaac and jason at the dickson shops (we're at the dickson shops guys where are you?)
around 715 and we'll head off from there, isaac will get dropped off at jasons at whatever time.

hows that sound?
alternativly, vk can stay with me as well as isaac can get dropped off at mine.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
why not?
I'm gonna be servicing my car in the morning, and then cleaning up the house, but if you guys wanna come over we can start playing it through and I'll just clean in between battles and ****.
isaac should come stay with me aswell lol, and then we can all leave from mine in the morning, which is much quicker then having to go from tuggers

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
mmm well I'll probably be finished doing **** on the car around 1ish...? I'll come pick you up jon on my way to get felix (who I assume will also need a lift) and then grab scabe on the way back.

VK-137

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm, I guess I'll turn up at about 2? Are you still at the other house?

What do you want to do Isaac? I guess I can always just head back home after we're finished so you can still get dropped off at my place.

Throwback

Smash Lord
eh I'll talk to kel (she's asleep already wtf) and sort it out tomorrow. I can't leave home at 2 though, I got in-laws all over the place. I might have to get a lift in to luke's sunday morning :(

On another note do any of you play DoW2, cos it's sick.

edit: Might be able to come over saturday night if I'm lucky...will I need to bring blankets/pillows?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
bring a pillow if you want, can use it in the car too, but you should deffs come over here and hide from those inlaws!

Shiniest

Smash Apprentice
oh hey call me before you pick me up, i live at 11 foxlow close, but if you can't find that just give me 20 min heads-up and i'll meet you at palmerston shops.

Blakmane

Smash Apprentice
I never realised just how painful the falco MU is for ZSS until I played it. It's definitely a hard counter. Pika is pretty much the perfect second for ZSS (they cover each other's weaknesses really well) so I may as well start learning him properly.

BTW, we really need to come up with nicknames for Felix and I. It's starting to get confusing o.O

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol in my phone I have felix and felix usa.
also zier is the pharoh and rein is gears and beers.

also when is that ******* kane coming back to canberra, probs living it up in europe right now.

Blakmane

Smash Apprentice
yeah he's in europe getting heaps of hot sex.

He promised he'd be over here for robocop though, and after I finish my thesis as well. Much smash will be had!

Top Bottom