• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

cheese619

Smash Ace
LINUX: It's FREE and gives you amazing flexibility that some major operating systems don't give you because they assume you are bad at computers.

Windows is the biggest culprit of this ever.

Also that video is the best ever scabe
Fixed that for you.

@Dave, what are you talking about. Mac OS X is unix based and imho is almost as flexible as most popular Linux OSs, ie Ubuntu, FreeBSD.

So Ganon is the best character when items are turned on obviously.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
its because scoot is a ****** thats all, if you dont like it scoot, just dont be a ******, simple.

Shiniest

Smash Apprentice
i was an hour and a half late for class today, so worth it. need more Gears meets

Nanda

Smash Ace
hey guys, i havent checked the robocop thread in a while and cbf reading through old posts. Anyone willing to give me a summary???

Nanda

Smash Ace
the last page i read was just the same deal with a few people crying about american players and whatnot.

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
Ahh, ACT thread. Like channing, only I have pants on and I'm at work. :]

Nanda

Smash Ace
Mr Atyeo, would you be able to come over sometime and pick up the TV. I don't have any room for it anymore (Parents want it out) so I need to get rid of it.

Help plx

Shiniest

Smash Apprentice
my flattmate is down for GOW. so that's another player and xbox. well until next thursday when he moves out

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
gee scabe, I've only told you that one a million times

halls snake just makes the whole screen explode for 3 minutes and then somehow your dead.

also guys, you should all save up and buy me one of these http://www.sibfox.com/

Shiniest

Smash Apprentice
castle crashers. i could host 3 :p tommorow, but im down for some brawl. i need more ike time. or some GOW, luke host another GOW meet go****it. oh yeah, I finally got 4 bottles of buffalo sause shipped in from the states :D. buffalo wings at my place

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
I finally got 4 bottles of buffalo sause shipped in from the states :D. buffalo wings at my place
The best. Let's do that. It'll be like Gears and Beers, only Wings and Brawl, which doesn't rhyme at all.

Luke, I am prepared to chuck in $20 for your homo fox on the condition that you name it BOOGALOO in all caps.

I wonder how many other investors would like to conditionally chuck in money for Luke's fox. COME ON AUSTRALIA, LET'S BUY BOOGALOO THE FOX.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'm sure you could get around it, they are a domesticated specially bred animal, or you could get an exotic animal liscene.

anyways **** my life, I went swimming today and the ****ing ******s put too much clorine in the pool, which burnt my eyes and I had to go to the doctor who put anisthesia in them and now I'm ****ed.

Top Bottom