• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
i'll 20$ mm any MK that just sits in one spot and doesn't do anything

sup kosk, i'll mm you but I wouldn't mind teaming with Dan as we had already arranged out teaming beforehand, but it's totally up to him.

i have no backup partner though, lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
No, asking to not cg is legit. People did it all the time in Melee with Sheik's cg, primarily with sheik dittos and sheik vs lowtiers.

But brawl is based around **** like that so i donno.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
If you ditch Jack, Dan, that's so not bro. Lol

Jack, if you don't have a partner for ADAT2 if, god forbid, Dan's teaming with Kosk, I'll go with ya. Dedede/Marth for the gay.

[EDIT]

Let Luke keep his lasers in a Falco vs. Ganon match, and no CG, and that'll be fun to watch. Kosk, we gotta have a rematch if you show. Ganon vs. Sonic, or Ganon vs. Dedede or something.

Legit?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Luke says:
screw that
I got the win in the bag
he's way too cocky to win
Luke says:
yeah
it may sound contradictory
but trust me
i am not cocky
i am realistic

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
lol **** yes. the hype from our last one was so beast

i win
i win
i lose
****..... theres only 1 option
NORFAAAAAAIIIIIRRR
Dan: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Snake6523

Smash Ace
CarlFalconpunchesVictor.jpg

People take Sheiks CG out cause it's no fun. This is a game after all.

Also Luke, you have no right to talk downwards in terms of Dan.

On that note, I'm teaming with Dan lol, we're winning.

Being realistic my *** by the way Luke, I think it's about time you upped that Money Match to at least $30, if it's so in the bag. (hype hype hype)

sweet someone wanna post me a link the nexy sou kawaii tourney cause i'm too lazy to find it(and the tourney listing boards do horrible things to me when no one else is online :(

PPPPS Snake you wanna stop *****ing? that's all you've done on this thread is it at all possible for you to grow a pair of balls or is that asking too much?
Does not exits. It's a local tournament thing hosted by a shop (I think)

What does *****ing have to do with balls? I wasn't even ballsing -- I mean *****ing.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Whether or not Dan is a good player or not, it's not like he's some sort of God that I have to worship. A **** play is a **** play, and any **** play deserves to be called out.

Also in the convo with Tyler I clearly said I was joking, I don't see why Tyler has to give that to Victor and then he has to post that everywhere.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
Lawls snake I told you to stop b1tch1ng and grow a pair of balls. However after that insult I dont have the skill to MM you XD. And it does exist i found the tourney page under Sou kawaii monthlies.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Also in the convo with Tyler I clearly said I was joking, I don't see why Tyler has to give that to Victor and then he has to post that everywhere.
Hehe, Victor wants to know stories about you so I post some things, but I didn't expect him to make facebook notes and posts out of it. But even you have to admit, it was funny.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lolololol oh man son. Luke you should totally do it.

But Luke can barely handle my ganon so I donno.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Thats how you should roll.

Whether or not Dan is a good player or not, it's not like he's some sort of God that I have to worship. A **** play is a **** play, and any **** play deserves to be called out.
Exactly, and you're an ******* to everyone who isn't just like you, and I'm calling you out on it. =]

Lawls snake I told you to stop b1tch1ng and grow a pair of balls. However after that insult I dont have the skill to MM you XD. And it does exist i found the tourney page under Sou kawaii monthlies.
Welp, my mistake I didn't know there was a thread. DIdn't think there would've been considering it was only recently discovered, and is apparently a small tea shop.

...I don't see why people keep repeating to me what they were trying to tell me, I understand exactly what you were saying, I asked what *****ing has to do with balls.

I also have begun to wonder how I was *****ing at all, aside from you know, brawl sucks. But thats the troof.

Also pfft, you could never take me in Dokapon Kingdom anyways.

How about a melee MM $20?

But Luke can barely handle my ganon so I donno.
And his unimaginable girth.

brads better than me at brawl
always was
I wonder which of us has played that game more lol

Also brawl sucks.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Luke's being so cocky, and he always was, if he doesn't accept THAT then he's just full of ****

(which I personally believe he is anyways =] but you don't have to agree)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I am an *******? Why? I can't think of many instances where I've gone out and insulted people without doing it completely light heartily. You on the other hand always beef me, and just insulted Fraser. But seriously that's enough drama.

Kosk, I am not gonna 50 MM you, and there are more reasons than "that's too much money." 20 is good enough anyways.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Because it turns something super casual into something super serious. 20 is still pretty lax, but 50 is like wow I better win.

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
why are people talking about teaming with dan isn't he teaming with jack

total money grab by those two lol. like ally+m2k teaming in doubles its obvious they want the $$$

Top Bottom