• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

Snake6523

Smash Ace
I had to read back to get that Branbom lol.

You on the other hand always beef me, and just insulted Fraser. But seriously that's enough drama.
When did I insult Fraser, I seriously don't see it. (and actually answer this question you tard, rather than not answer any question I ever ask like everyone always does)

Melee sucks.
NO **** YOU, I CANT BELIEVE YOUD TALK LIKE THAT YOU ******* IM GOING TO PUNCH YOUR MOM FOLLOWED BY THIRTY TREES TO INCREASE MY POWER LEVEL ENOUGH SO THAT YOU REALIZE THAT YOURE JUST AN *** WHO IS WHINING ABOUT MELEE ALL DAY LONG AND CREATES FIGHTS AND INSULTS PEOPLE AND ONLY POSTS JUST TO INSULT MELEE AND BE A DIP**** WHO RUINS ALL MY FUN BECAUSE YOU TALK **** YOU ***** *** ***** ****** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** PEN IS IN AZZ N SHI GROW UP AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT MY GAME

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Aww he's so cute. He can't remember things he said a page back. How bout when you went out of your way to make a double post to call him fat?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Okay guys, here's the thing. If someone is trolling, being a tool, ect, hit this button.

Because that way we can preferably stop someone from dragging a thread down.

Also everyone, knock off the Brawl/Melee sucks comments. You like what you like and others like what they like. You don't like Melee/Brawl? That's fine, but stop dissing either game.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Sorry. I had my fun. I guess I was being a tool too by teasing Brad by telling him Melee sucks.

It's fun to kid, but I'll knock it off.

Darren, y'wanna maybe team for Doubles if you don't have a partner already?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I actually might have a partner already. I'm just not sure if he's coming or not. Hell I'm not sure if I'm coming or not xD

I suck at brawl now

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Dude. You'd be having a ride with me considering that you're my next town neighbour. XD But if you have a partner already, that's cool.

And you only say you suck at Brawl because online only goes so far. LOL We need to play more, get your edge up, because your Peach was epic.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Silly Mods, are silly everyone else.

You all know Brawl sux =P

Bramdom, I hope you realize the super all caps was a joke, because apparently some people didn't -_-

Also Luke honestly stop being such an ***, you know exactly for a fact that I know what I said, and honestly you gusy take **** wayyyyy too seriously, I said brawl sucks for lulz, you have a **** fit, I call someone I have never met fat, cause it's silly to do so, I even double posted just to do it, and you guys still throw **** fits.

Just chill out, honestly you guys all need to learn to not be so serious, we're on the internet dudes.

And you only say you suck at Brawl because brawl sux.
Fix'd

Snake6523

Smash Ace
The sad part is, some people did (I won't get into it) (also luke sux)

So anyways, on another note, Apparently there's a lot of guys in this thread with five *****.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Dude. You'd be having a ride with me considering that you're my next town neighbour. XD But if you have a partner already, that's cool.

And you only say you suck at Brawl because online only goes so far. LOL We need to play more, get your edge up, because your Peach was epic.
:p

Maybe you're right xD
Too much wifi haha

I need to play more offline so that I actually have something decent to base my skills off of.....

And yeah, I'm thinking about getting a bunch of people over at my house one day this month just to play brawl. I'm still thinking about it though lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Is there time for low tier brawl? Let me know if there is so I don't have to bring extra cash for lunch/snacks.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Great. I hope everyone the best of luck at beating kosk for second place, if he's coming of course. Otherwise i'll look forward to playing whomever makes it to grand finals with me.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Can you please go back to spindash bob, i can't even pronounce your new username.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
lmao no. gamertags mean squat anyway. ;P

[EDIT]

wait, wut. what do you mean you can't pronounce my new username. of course you can. you're Vic. and asian

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I think darren or devilwillcry has a chance at low tier. They be reppin' jiggs and ike. But I think the winner of our ganon vs falcon mm will be the winner of low tier :p. Jack and Dan too, they got some low tier hacks.

lols at more hype for brawl low tier than any other event.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Wait Ikes in low tier? SO COOL!

Also I like how hard you guys forget about everyone who has huge chances now that Snake, MK and etc are out.

I might enter just cuz' I can use DK AND Bowser.

Great. I hope everyone the best of luck at beating kosk for second place, if he's coming of course. Otherwise i'll look forward to playing whomever makes it to grand finals with me.
Stop talking like you like Brawl. olololololol.

Also dood, Finally I have discovered a match in brawl I am interested in playing, your ganon(?) vs my bowser.

wait, wut. what do you mean you can't pronounce my new username. of course you can. you're Vic. and asian
No, No, no. wait. YOU can't pronounce your username. Asians invented that.

I don't know if you guys heard, but Zhu is interested in coming to this. :) He's not confirmed but he says he wants to come and he's definitely interested.
WOMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Ah. My ganon vs your bowser would be amazing. I'm sure Luke and the other small fries will learn a lot from such experienced players.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Ok Killock check this out.

Ganon vs Marth
Best of 5
Every match you start with 3 stock, I start with 2.
You get to pick every stage.
10$.
Winner gets to team with Dan.

Dealzzzz?

Top Bottom