• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Thank you for ruining my fun almost instantaneously Tyler.

I'm sure if I mouthed him off a little more, he'd make it a priority to head over to prove a point that he's the second best Ganon in Canada.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
God I hate brawl,

Really I open a thread to people making fun of falcon and good in the same sentence.

Seriously, we need to burn this ****

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Tyler stop being a buzzkill Vic *****. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks.

... ... ... ...

PS; Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
lol, you think I give in to peer pressure easily?

like what did I do, I trash talked a tiny bit, said I could beat MK because it's possible, and then you guys were like "CAARRLLLL BEAT HIM FOR US SINCE YOU'RE THE COOLEST GUY ROUND' THESE PARTS"

Then you all realized me and carl were about even at brawl, and I decided lolololol MK cause $20 is a lot of money for me.

Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Tyler stop being a buzzkill Vic *****. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks.

... ... ... ...

PS; Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks. Captain Falcon sucks.
All I hear is brawl sucks. You're reenforcing that superbly

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
Noooooooooooooo my nemisis is not going to be there I guess I can just claim a grudgematch win by default because hes obviously too afraid to show up.....jk Solaris have fun on your trip :)

PS I am coming to this tourney so you can put Fras on the list organizers. I can also bring a Wii.

PPS if anyone(Solaris) cares I'm maining lucario now so i should do a bit better than last time

PPPS If any of the guys from school(you know who you are) wanna get together and play sometime before this talk to me at school.

PPPPS A low tier matchups sound great. it could be crazy though

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Now offering $50 Dokapon Kingdom MM's.

Preferably 25 weeks.

Rules can be negotiated, Darkling is banned in 1v1, 5 week Field Clause applies.

Frio

Smash Champion
Fraser if you didn't know Sou Kawaii is hosting another tournament we're all going to. I think it's during the weekend after the last week of Exams.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
sweet someone wanna post me a link the nexy sou kawaii tourney cause i'm too lazy to find it(and the tourney listing boards do horrible things to me when no one else is online :(

PS jim decied to finally show his cowardly/ugly face around here I hope he doesn't get scared and makes him mom bring him home like last tourny(what a convenyent excuse)

PPS Jim MM for those magnets :)

PPPS I actually want to have a sausage fest to warm up for this.. I have a nice TV and basement if the Mac boys wanna come. We'll talk at school.

PPPPS Snake you wanna stop *****ing? that's all you've done on this thread is it at all possible for you to grow a pair of balls or is that asking too much?

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
sweet someone wanna post me a link the nexy sou kawaii tourney cause i'm too lazy to find it(and the tourney listing boards do horrible things to me when no one else is online :(

PS jim decied to finally show his cowardly/ugly face around here I hope he doesn't get scared and makes him mom bring him home like last tourny(what a convenyent excuse)

PPS Jim MM for those magnets :)

PPPS I actually want to have a sausage fest to warm up for this.. I have a nice TV and basement if the Mac boys wanna come. We'll talk at school.

PPPPS Snake you wanna stop *****ing? that's all you've done on this thread is it at all possible for you to grow a pair of balls or is that asking too much?
Mmm sounds good, is your bro coming? Also we can definitely get together before this date, it's still a month and a half away.

Frio

Smash Champion
Fraser, was it your brother that was hating on me for using the c stick? >_>

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Ehsians vs Wehsians.
Must happen.

Also, Red Deer vs Calgary as well for awesomo grudge action.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
MM my samus against your fox. anyone? im poor so lets keep it low.
I don't use fox anymore, mainly peach.

You still use samus? I don't wanna MM with my peach vs your samus on the basis that that match up is a snorefest and blows heavily.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Killock, me and boom have a little propostion. Me vs you MM, Ganon vs Marth. 5$. Winner gets to team with boom in brawl doubles. You down?

Top Bottom