• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'll take that blame if Badull is scum with T-block.

If Badull and I are both town we can share the blame.

If this is a good thing we share the praise and women swooning over our heroism.

Here goes nothing.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
If Ryker flips Town, chances are it's GG. >_>

J has the gift, so I'm not sure if taking J's vote is the best of ideas with a TownRyker flip. Still think Raziek/RR are better choices for vote stealing.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
No, J's perception and Raziek bringing up Vlade again put him back at town lean. I might just be being mega paranoid too with his last two posts.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I was in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber for Smash, and I know I can't swing this lynch unless T-Block chooses to self-vote.

Still willing to bank on Vladescum.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
And as long as Bardull continues to mouth off and let him coast as noob Town, he's going to get away with it.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Well, in the event that I die tonight (which I find unlikely, I haven't been terribly useful), I want to get my reads out there.

J Town.
Bardull Town.
Kantrip Town.
Ryker Town.

T-Block has to die regardless of alignment.

Vladescum.

Call it a feel, Bardull. I just got out of a game where Ryker played EXACTLY the same damn way and was Town. I was so hell-bent on him being scum, and I was wrong. Maybe it's paranoia.

I just don't feel right about that lynch.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Allow me to re-iterate for utmost importance.

T-Block CANNOT continue to live tomorrow, unless Ryker flips scum. Then you can probably lynch Vlade and get away with it.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Vlade and Ryker aren't the same alignment. It's 90% impossible. Vlade wouldn't try to bus Ryker here like this. ;/

You and RR are the bad slots to go, especially if Ryker flips scum. I'm surprised you haven't realized this yet.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Raziek said:
Call it a feel, Bardull. I just got out of a game where Ryker played EXACTLY the same damn way and was Town. I was so hell-bent on him being scum, and I was wrong. Maybe it's paranoia.
This is exactly my reasoning for RykerTown where I feel the same way with Raz and it makes me like Raz seeing his train of thought on the Ryker situation is exactly my dilemna.

Probably going to vote TB toDay or Ryker...or TB....or grah! xD Mafia, so much love in scenarios like this.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J, think about the damn move, for ****'s sake. WE'RE IN MYLO IF TBLOCK IS SCUM! What keeps you so sold on T-Block town because I swear to you, it's not there.

Tell me that and tell me why I'm scum so I can dismantle it.

Leaving the place I stayed after the tourney last night. Got to drop someone off in the middle of Alabama and head home. Safe money says I fall asleep immediately, but I'll see what I can do.
See this post makes me think RykerScum though. All he is doing is appealing to me because I am the only thing standing between himself and the lynch purely based on me being the swing vote.

Ryker, I'm not doing your work for you. Do it yourself please. =/

Decisions Decisions and I only have an hour to mull it over.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'm going to bed.

I'd rather T-Block die than Ryker, so I leave my vote there.

I won't be heartbroken if Ryker dies because then I can stop worrying about it, but I don't feel he's going to flip scum.

Don't expect Ryker to post, J. He's not on Skype and I don't imagine he'll be back before deadline.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Unvote

TB, can you type up a paragraph as to why we should keep you and why we should lynch Ryker over you? Like just short summary for me cuz I need it.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Well, glad you could make it, JayJay.

Raziek, before you go, one question: why did you begin cooperating with RF/Ryker right away upon your entrance rather than cooperate with J? For example, you asked Ryker who the play was, but you didn't ask J...are you telling me that you swore allegiance entirely based off "a feel?"

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yeah I made it. Sorry I was a bit late, out celebrating tonight. ^^"

Anywho, I'm going to be here till deadline.

Bardull, could you vote TB so I can have the wagons about even-steven so I can hammer whichever of the two I choose.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Well, glad you could make it, JayJay.

Raziek, before you go, one question: why did you begin cooperating with RF/Ryker right away upon your entrance rather than cooperate with J? For example, you asked Ryker who the play was, but you didn't ask J...are you telling me that you swore allegiance entirely based off "a feel?"
I bounce ideas off Ryker frequently and had felt fairly good about him having read RF's posts early-game.

Don't write it down as "swearing allegiance", given that it was simply me needing to put a vote somewhere before deadline without being fully caught up.

Shutting down for tonight.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Didn't I give you hammer last time we were in this scenario J? :p Or am I thinking of someone else?

Ah, either way.

Vote: T-block

BarDulL

Town Vampire
If that's true, then why the hell hasn't Raziek just killed Ryker yet?

Anyway, the feel I got from Raziek throughout this day phase was that he had a strong affinity for Ryker, so for him to write off his interactions solely on "I wanted him to keep me informed" just seems wrong to me.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
On a realistic note, that post by Razzy makes me wanna lynch Ryker to see if his flip. Even if Ryker is town, we learn helluva lot from his flip.

Top Bottom