• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

j00t

Smash Champion
I checked that link, and it is for the GameCube game. I'm guessing it hasn't caught on because of the ridiculously complicated controls for it.

By the way, I posted a new thread for the UAH weeklies here. Check it out. If I missed anything, PM me.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Hey Sensai sry to say but Scrappy got back from his trip and i talked to him about the Bi-weekly's and START 2 and he pretty much said that he's done playing smash comptetively. So after he told me that i pretty much got the idea of no START 2 UNLESS.....someone is willing to help me run another START and if so then that would be great.

J.rudolph

Smash Apprentice
thanks beeswizzie(dont hate on the nickname) i can never make those links work for some reason but yes its the first download. hey what did i do wrong with the link thingy

u still coming to the biweekly

Beeswarm17

Smash Cadet
You didn't get the coding right for the link. It's easier to do links in advanced mode. When you choose the advanced option, there will be an "Insert Hyperlink" button at the top of the chat box. Just put the website in the box that pops up.

Unfortunately, I'm probably not making it this week. My car's not quite in the best shape for driving long distances right now, and I don't want to risk getting stuck somewhere. Is there a thread that shows me all the details of the biweekly? Where can I find more info on it?

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Well JWT i really cant explain the way i play my G&W you would just have to play me and then find out for yourself.

Oh about START 2..... there might actually still be one during summer and i think Me, Scrappy and Farsoul are ganna some to one of the weekly's next week or the week after next.

Sensai

Smash Master
Moogle, it looks like I'mma be able to go to INN whatever number it is. Not going to make it official, as my parents haven't given the '100% sure we're ok with that' yet, but....jeah.

Tarnish: Done with Smash? How? How does one simply walk away?

Sensai

Smash Master
Say you wanna bump-de-bump-de-bump...

Moogle, we going tonight? If so, Player 1/Muffin/Hammertime's coming with us. And I'm htinking (since I get ****in' ***** by Falco's so badly) that I'm going to pick up Marth. I'm notoriously bad with him, so we shall see.

....that's all one person, just so you know.

j00t

Smash Champion
I'm not sure if I will be there tonight. The roads are supposed to ice up and the drive back will be bothersome.

I bought the Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTX (The best graphics card to date) (And it cost me 700 dollars. Woot.) and Windows Vista today, as well. So I will be installing those, to truly make my machine awesome.

Sensai

Smash Master
Well? Are we going or not? Either way, I'm fine with it.

Or we could Smash at your place.

Or we could just wait til next week. Either way, I'm cool. Gimme a ring if we're doing something.

moogle

Smash Ace
I'm 4+ hours away from my AL comrade (Reflex) attending LTEC. I kinda sorta maybe thought about catching a ride with them at the last minute, but then I thought... nah. >_> Too late and too nooby of me.

You should come to INNsomnia V! :laugh: Hey, there was some Florida presence at INNsomnia... like Exarch at INN III! Dashizwiz and crew are looking at INN V.

I wanna go to some big, distant tourney this summer. Probably MELEE-FC ??? (10?). Maybe Pound 2. Maybe Smashtality 3 (they got an ssb64 tourney the next day). Maybe some Florida tourney that could crop up. :p

moogle

Smash Ace
Howdy ho, rice. Smashers Unite 2! I'll try to make it. (psst, Sheer, if you go, I'll go)

In the meantime, rice, you should go to INN V! Wanna rematch from INN IV? ;)

rice

Smash Journeyman
agghhh the match was still close from i remember. i may be wrong, but your sheik beat me one round, on YS, then i beat it on PS, then you picked c.falcon and beat me on DL64 by 1-stock i think??? anyways, ill be more prepared, and if i go to INNV def re-match :).

j00t

Smash Champion
I'm up for going to tourneys in the summer. Just not right now. But yeah, I hope you two stayed home on Wednesday and smashed together.

Sensai

Smash Master
My summer is always so filled with crud...so unless tourney's luck out and fall on an off day, I don't see myself going to many.

j00t

Smash Champion
Sensai, you better come to the tournament i'll be hosting during the summer. Yes, the SMG tournament will be in the summer. That's all i've planned on it so far. :p

moogle

Smash Ace
My status for smash tonight is maybe. >_> I'm recovering from a particularly bad cold... I missed work Monday and Tuesday. I'm well enough to play, but I might still be infectious. :embarrass

j00t

Smash Champion
That's cool. I missed last week so now we're even. >.>

Besides, now I can get some practice in with Sensai and Coach. Oh, btw Sensai, you better come too. I'll pick you up if I have to. :p

Sensai

Smash Master
Moogle, you have to come! Don't worry about getting us all sick, you're worth it!

And I dunno if I'm coming either. My car is in the shop, so...jeah. I was banking on Moogle for a ride.

moogle

Smash Ace
Coach made me decide... I'm gonna go tonight!

Sensai+Muffin, I can pick you up. If I die between now and tonight, then Coach can pick you up.

JWT: Bringing a cube? I'm bringing my TV. If you're lacking a copy of smash, I can bring one.

Seems like we're up to 5 people. Maybe we should have 2 setups in the near future. :p

j00t

Smash Champion
I'll bring the cube. You bring the smash. And since we have 5 people, we can finally play 1v1 matches and alternate. :p

Sensai

Smash Master
Are we sure we don't just wanna have another set up tonight?

Jeah, I missed the optimum moment as it's only an hour away now, but I think we need one next time, definitely. Especially if this continues to grow.

j00t

Smash Champion
Sensai: You know it's going to grow. But anyways.... :p

I didn't even know muffins was going. Maybe we could of planned this better if I knew we were bringing more than four people.

Top Bottom