• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Sensai

Smash Master
We just need another TV. All of us are able/willing to bring cubes, but no one can bring a TV save Moogle (our own personal Jesus Christ).

JWT, you don't have a TV you could spare? You don't live on campus (do you?), so it's not as easy as it could be if...

Coach lived on campus (?). I don't think he does, but it'd be nice, 'cause it wouldn't be that much of a journey for the TV.

j00t

Smash Champion
No, I don't live on campus. And yes, I do have a television I could bring. It's small, but I could bring it.

coach

Smash Apprentice
I live 2 minutes off campus and I dont own a TV. We're moving into a bigger apartment this weekend so if there isnt enough interest on campus (since it's just been us for the last couple weeks) we can have 2 tvs set up over at our apartment if moogle brings his. We have a wii and a gamecube so we would just need a copy of smash. Anyhow it was fun coming and slinging jive around with you guys and talking a whole lotta ****. See ya next week.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
*Sigh*.... you have no idea how much i want to come to one of these but scrappy pretty much said that he doesnt wanna get his *** handed to him all the time so yea...

j00t

Smash Champion
Dude, who cares. You go to these things to get better anyways. I'm not entirely that good either, it was a breakthrough that I even defeated Sensai once last Wednesday. But that's because I haven't played in a couple weeks........

But anywho, just come. We had 5 people last week, and 7 would be even better. Because 7 is +2 from 5. xP

ragnarock

Smash Lord
YO Moogle, Sensai, and JWT2k6 do you guys mind playing me and Mr.p next friday I can make it up there towards Huntsville at that time and get some housing from Shin Marth, we can do some teams and 1v1 you know and I can bring a cube and a t.v if needed. It can't be next Saturday because I'm going to Fort Walton's Biweekly.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Well ill talk to Scrappy about this wednesday and see what he says. One of the reason's we cant come is because his work sometimes he close's and sometimes he's off and other times he gets off early, so its all depends on his work. Hope fully we can come next wednesday cause im off and maybe he'll get off or not close.

Sensai

Smash Master
Ragnarok said:
YO Moogle, Sensai, and JWT2k6 do you guys mind playing me and Mr.p next friday I can make it up there towards Huntsville at that time and get some housing from Shin Marth, we can do some teams and 1v1 you know and I can bring a cube and a t.v if needed. It can't be next Saturday because I'm going to Fort Walton's Biweekly.
Sounds good to me. I'm always looking for more people to play.

And Tarnish, you two really should start coming. Pretty much everyone gets their *** kicked by Moogle anyways, so don't worry too much about it. And for the record...JWT beat my Marth, not my Ganon.

Moogle...I wanna play Smash 64 online. Hook me up with links/etc.

j00t

Smash Champion
Sensai, that wasn't the point. The point was, I beat you after a week or two of not playing! :p I'll be sure to beat you next week.... ;P

ragnarock said:
I'm up for smash anytime. This is like the game of my life, you don't have to ask me to play smash, just whip out a controller and i'll know. :p

Gerbil

Smash Champion
You know Moogle, I'm actually interested in that online 64 Smash. I'll see what I can do to set it up tonight, and maybe we'll play sometime.

moogle

Smash Ace
Gerbil: leetness. AIM me at moogle561 some night if you wanna play (or get it setup). moogle560 is what I use at work >_>

JWT: do you have my copy of SSBM? :)

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Sorry guys I'll have to play you next Friday, because Shin Marth is coming home this weekend, but I promise, i'll play you guys next Friday.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
W00tz for Moogle....getting the SSB64 online going, hehe its kool that everyone is playing that online...ill have to get it back someday and play with everyone.

Sensai

Smash Master
I don't think I'mma be able to make it this Wednesday.../sigh

But I'm getting online now, hopefully you'll be on, Moogle.

And the 23rd it is...hopefully I'll be around.

Moogle! Are we going to Punchtion?

moogle

Smash Ace
Yes, yes... we're going! We need more Alabamians at Falconpunchtion... JWT, Hammertime, anyone! It's this coming Sunday, near Atlanta.

Hey Tarnish, if you want to drive over to Huntsville on Saturday, I'll take you to Falconpunchtion. :p Scrappy too, if he can make it.

j00t

Smash Champion
There is no way I am driving to freaking Atlanta. You can take me if you so wish.... :p

Oh yeah, btw, i'm posting this on my Wii. :d

Sensai

Smash Master
Moogle, I'm not 100% sure I can make it to Punchtion...sorry mate. I'm just so freakin' exhausted with school and everything. /sigh

And Rag, are we still playing this Friday? Me, you, Moogle, JWT, Shin? Or did that fall through?

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
PrinceZane - Not actually from AL but <3 the Smashabamians* - Main: Moogle, Alt: Jiggs.

*Property of PrinceZane, Inc. Please seek permission before use to make my ego feel better, but it's not required. Or come to INN V. This is not optional.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
rofl Sensai.

I picked up moogle about a year ago actually. It took me getting 125k meters in home run contest; 25,000 cruel melee kos with every character; and lots of pizza, but I did it.

I plan on releasing a Moogle guide and finder soon :)

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Moogle, Sensai, and Jwt2k6 are you guys free this Friday and Saturday. If mr.p have his half of the gas money this weekend we will be able to play you guys.

P.s can one of you guys pm me your cell.

Sensai

Smash Master
I think Moogle isn't going to be here this weekend...but I'm pretty sure I'll be open to play.

If Moogle won't be here, I'll give you my cell. Do you have a place we can play, or should I get on that?

[Edit:]

Zane, I completely skipped your post, haha. My bad. Anyways, that'd be awesome. But just for me, 'cause we're friends and all, could you tell me how to get him to say 'kupo'? Everytime I try, he says poku.

moogle

Smash Ace
Rag: If you want to wait til the Friday after this one (which would be March 2), then I should be in Huntsville. I think I'm booked this weekend (INN biweekly + birthday!).

Zane: Moogle is broken. x_x

ragnarock

Smash Lord
yeah moogle I can wait til next Friday thats not a problem at all, so i guess i'll see you and ypur friends then.

j00t

Smash Champion
Rags: I'll be able to make it, unless some tragic event occurs.

And what's going on with this biweekly stuff.... I'm supposed to receive e-mails from here when new replies are posted but I didn't get any. Someone fill me in and i'll probably be able to make that too anyways.

Top Bottom